Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavithaYour feedback matters!
I don't like and never drink tea or coffee and I am a student and want to study for more and more hours but I felt sleepy whole of the day. What can I drink instead of coffee and tea to get myself energised and able to study more and more.
My kid 7 year old is suffering from throat and ear infection. He had ear pain and trouble swallowing food.
Since 1 or 2 years I have pain on my neck. Its really hurts when I woke up in morning. And pain in my legs.
Since my childhood awards flakes are coming out from head. And recently on body also started its itching a lot.
Hi doc I'm Shakshi 22 year old. I had a unprotected sex on 12 june but that was not not directly by penis means he used his finger but before that he touched his penis also. So after 15 days I got my period on date on 2nd month I also had my period but before the 3rd period I spotted a movable lumps on my brest I was bit nervous coz my boy said it may be due to pregnancy. So I did a prega news kit test and that was negative I don't know that at that time kit will work or not then after 2 days I got my period but also I feels dizziness it comes n goes and yes 3 year ago I diagnosed with migraine, so after my period also I did a kit test that was again negative. Then approx 13 September I went for self urine test and they have given me report pregnancy - Negative, Method - pregkit but one day I agin feels a dizziness then on 18th September I went for self USG of pelvic and I have shown that image to few Gynaecologist and they said there is no evidence of pregnancy but I have POLYCYSTIC OVARIES and I have seen in report that my uterine size is 9.4 × 5.1 × 6.2 mm and thickness of endometrium is 6.2 mm, Anteverted uterus seen showing uniform myometrial texture, cervix is normal Ovaries - Numerous follicles / tiny cyst are seen peripherally, Bilaterally suggesting POLYCYSTIC ovaries Urinary bladder - Normal, lumen is eco free Peritoneal Cavity - no free fluid in POD seen. Yes 1 week ago I feel a head pain that was the same like migraine attack which I had got 3 year ago for 10 minutes I was not able to talk with anyone and after 3 days I feels a light head pain in night but from last 5 days I'm fine. Is there any regarding pregnancy?
Hello doctor, I am from kolkata. Age is 26. I have too much anxiety problems. N nervousness. I also have stammering problem since 8 years. Whenever I am going to talk, I got the anxiety problem.
What I have to do for cold & cough because I have it as a allergy and I also have running nose on maximum time which is so trouble to me?
I am suffering from Digestion problem, everyday after doing lunch, I go to washroom every five of ten minutes. Every time I find Mucus in my potty. I stomach pains a lot. My anus feels swollen. I feel very weak. I have gas problems too.
The two problems men majorly face are erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Erectile dysfunction in men is the condition that signifies the inability to achieve or maintain an erection. Also known as impotence, it creates a great problem for a man and his partner in terms of sexual function, while premature ejaculation is a man's inability to control his ejaculations during or before sexual intercourse. These conditions are two of the most common sexual dysfunctions observed among men. The prevalence of these two conditions can be found among all socio-economic groups and among men of varying ages.The incidence of premature ejaculation is higher and hence more common among both young and old men.
Ayurvedic Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction: Ayurveda provides an effective remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that cures the condition and prevents it from reoccurring.In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of virility and sexual potency. These herbs have been conventionally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility.
A few herbs used in vajikarana therapy for treating erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus)
- The 'panchaule' orchid (Dactylorhiza hatagirea)
- Safed Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum)
- Kali Musli (Curculigo orchioides Gaertn).
Ayurvedic Treatment for Premature Ejaculation: Ayurveda is an efficient way for treating this ailment. Here are a few tips to prevent permanent ejaculation.
- Herbal Drink: There are many herbs that aid the treatment of various diseases and symptoms in Ayurveda. You can mix powdered asparagus with warm milk and boil it for about ten minutes. This drink can be ingested twice a day for greater efficacy. You can add soaked and peeled almonds to this concoction as well.
- Diet: You can include ingredients like almonds, ginger, saffron and cardamom to fight premature ejaculation. Eggs are also a good source of protein that can help in preventing this condition. Garlic and drumsticks can also be used in one's diet for this condition to abate. Fresh fruits, honey and cow's milk are some of the most important parts of a person's diet when treating premature ejaculation. Further, you must have nourishing food at least thrice a day in order to ensure that your body is getting a routine and regular supply of all the vital nutrients and vitamins that can help in maintaining balance in the body, especially as far as the various doshas as concerned.
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.