Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavithaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor I am 26 year boy and I mustrubute daily from 10 years and now days I am getting less interested in sex also and I am not married and I am afraid from this please help me.
Hi am 31yrs n I have lower abdominal cramps for almost 4yrs every month only at nights. It starts just a few days b4 my ovulation n don't stop till after my period. No matter what analgesic I take I won't stop only subsides for a few minutes n come back. I've done series on lab work but nothing found. Please help me.
I have pcos I am confused by so many options in net. I am so much worried about my future. Plzzz help me wr should I start form.
What is the correct duration of having night fall. If we had night fall once in a week is it dangerous.
I am suffering from diabetic problem, what can I do? I am not consulted with any doctor. Please advise.
Since last few months I feel, while I am ready to sex, my penis not getting tight. It feels embarrassing. What is the solution? Help me out for smooth married life.
Will sibelium 10 mg will end migraine after 3 months course and if not what to take? Please help me and answer as soon as possible.
I feel very fatigued in the morning (after sleep) and even after that and tend to stretch my arms and body very frequently. Also I have skin which is itching and looks like dry/dehydrated at my fingers joint during winter. It goes and comes back again. I have lost almost 2' waist line after my fathers death since 1.5 years but not my weight. I also started looking like little aged, as I am already 44. Can you suggest some medicine? Please.
When we speak of tea, it is commonly assumed to be black tea with milk and sugar. However, the word ‘Tea’ means any herb. This means even hot Tulsi water is Tulsi tea or hot mint water is Mint tea. Many herbs can be converted into tea such as jasmine tea, lemon tea, lemon grass tea, masala tea, sounf tea etc.
When the decoction of the leaves and the water is reduced to 50% on boiling, it is called Kadha. Black tea without milk and sugar is much healthier than black tea with milk and sugar.
Classical tea without sugar and milk has an astringent taste. But according to Ayurveda, this is good for health as it reduces Kapha imbalance. When sugar and milk is added, both of which have sweet taste, they neutralize the weight reducing and kapha–relieving properties of the black tea. Therefore, milk or sugar should not be added to tea. For the purpose of taste, one can add Gur or jaggery or artificial plant sweetener Stevia.
Black tea is also a mild diuretic and increases urination as it contains caffeine, which is also a stimulant. This is the reason why tea is used to remain awake. In this regard, coffee is stronger than tea. When taken in moderation, black tea is good for the heart and general health. If one has to choose tea then jasmine, lemon and lemongrass teas are better.
In Ayurveda, different teas have been prescribed for different personalities. Therefore, you can get vata–pacifying tea, pitta–pacifying tea and kapha–pacifying tea.
I am 31 year old married man. The age of 24 circumcised for hygiene and sexual pleasure reason. . But now I feel I have not done circumcised because. Uncircumcised man feel more pleasure and his partner also I repent now please help me . Is true what I am thinking.
I am 36 year old male having pain in left lower abdomen. Diagnosed with left mid ureteric calculus with mild hydronephrosis and hydroureter calculus size 6.6 mm. Right renal small cortical cyst. Utricle cyst in prostate. post void residual is 92 ml.
Hi I am 31 years old male. Went semen culture test and my report as follows. Occasional pus cells and gram positive cocci in pairs seen. Moderate growth of alpha haemolyticstreptococci and scanty growth of coagulated negative staphylococci. Result: insignificant what does that mean.
Both ovary me small cysts ho to kya ye cysts khatam ho sakte hain. Pcod ki diet kya honi chahiye. Ya fertility badhane k liye kya diet leni chahiye. Ye problem solve ho sakti hai kya jis se pregnant ho saku.
I am 40 years old, male, I have been facing from bad breath, my tongue gets dirty every alternative day. Please suggest how to get rid of the same ?
Are you looking for an ideal snack, which is capable of providing you adequate energy? The major difference between a snack having staying power, and a snack which makes you hungry soon is the protein content. Protein is hunger busting in nature as it slows down your digestion and keeps your blood sugar levels steady. It also helps in keeping food cravings under check. Protein is important for losing weight as your satisfaction gets fulfilled. Once you are satisfied with your diet, you are less likely to shift to fatty foods.
Here is a list of some most common and beneficial protein snacks, which are widely taken all over the world.
- Single serve cottage cheese: One single serving container of cottage cheese contains over three grams more protein than any usual Greek yoghurt. Its calorie content is also less and you get 125 milligrams of calcium, which helps in body building.
- Hard boiled eggs: Eggs are considered to be an ideal snack or powerful breakfast food item, when taken in moderate amounts. It is a high source of protein and also contains high amounts of vitamin D and vitamin B 12, at 77 calories per egg. They are a handy snack to have while you are on the go and you should peel them before going out.
- Peanut butter pack: Peanut butter is high in protein and is considered to be an ideal, high filling snack. You should carry peanut butter squeeze packs when you travel. A single serving of peanut butter consists of around 190 calories. It is made up of palm fruit oil and peanuts, without any added sugar.
- Single serving oatmeal packets: One packet, or a cup of oatmeal contains around four grams of protein. A bowl of oatmeal, rich in protein and fiber consists of 150 to 200 calories. These single serving packs can be carried anywhere, and all you need is warm water to mix and eat it with.
- Edamame: Edamame, or soya beans present in their pods, is a rich protein snack. One pack of edamame contains 90 calories and three grams of fiber. This combination of protein and fiber is effective against hunger. Dry roasted edamame contains a lot of protein.
- Hummus cup: Hummus is made from olive oil, tahini, and pureed chickpeas. It is an ideal combination containing five grams of protein and four grams of fiber in one serving of a quarter cup.
You can also try rice cups, which is another source of high protein. Whole grains contain good amount of protein, and you can choose easy to eat rice cups, which need to be microwaved for one minute before being eaten.
I am 34 year old, I have problem with sex I cannot give her more than 2 min please advice for any medicine.
I am 35 yes. I was diagnosed with PCOD during my second pregnancy in 2012. I was treated for it after my delivery and my periods were regular since then. But recently irregular periods have started. And gaining weight, tiredness is a big issue now. I do moderate exercise daily. Can PCOD be controlled with Ayurveda. How effective is it?
With the fast changing scenario and advancement of research, the definition of ailments are also becoming precise. Earlier, one term 'Impotency' was used in wider sense to define all sexology related problems, such as erectile dysfunction, low libido, low sperm count, infertility, and the inability to produce a child in both males and females. However today, with the advancement of research each problem has its own definition. Impotency is the condition where you suffer from a sexual dysfunction. It can cause stress and might undermine your confidence when you and your partner have a sexual encounter. It might also cause uneasiness between the two of you or embarrassment for having a dysfunction. In men, impotency is mostly in the form of erectile dysfunction whereas in women it is the inability to get pregnant. It may be due to a physical condition or an emotional trauma that you might be facing. Here are the two broad divisions of the causes of impotency:
1. Psychological causes: Depression, anxiety or stress might be the major psychological causes for impotency. Also various mental disorders might take a toll on potency and your sexual libido. A sexual dysfunction might just start very suddenly after suffering from any psychological trauma. A very common psychological problem which men face at least once in their lifetime is a condition called performance anxiety. You become extremely conscious about whether you will be able perform well as the society expects men to take an upper hand while having sex. This burdens you and you get anxious about your performance in bed, causing you to suffer from a dysfunction. In cases of a marital dispute or lack of communication with your partner might also be a reason of an occasional dysfunction.
2. Physical causes in women: The physical causes may or may not be curable naturally. Sometimes surgeries are required to cure these causes. Some medicines have certain side effects which can cause a dysfunction to form. Often times not enough blood flows to the reproductive organs which results in impotency. Certain nervous and hormonal disorders also affect your potency. Disorders like Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, blocked fallopian tubes, hormonal imbalances causing irregular periods, or improper egg implantation can cause impotency. In these cases it is extremely difficult for the women to become pregnant, i.e., you will not be able to conceive.
3. Physical causes in men: Having a low sperm count is the most common factor which results in impotency. Hormonal disorder like hypogonadism which results in a low sperm count is also a contributing factor. If you have a blockage in the testicles, it will again affect the sperm count negatively. Improper ejaculation is another common cause of impotency.
Although impotency may be extremely disheartening, you can be treated for it and have your own family eventually.