Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kavita
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KavitaYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old boy, I am having pain below my chest for past two days, help me what could the reason for that and I am not surfing from acidity.
Hi I am sathish of 17 years old, I have severe legs paining problem from nearly 2 years back and also some backbone pains. So tell some suggestions.
I am not eating in the morning since a week. Since yesterday there is something wrong with my stomach. Its paining. Please help me.
I am Deb 25 years old residing at Kharagpur. From few years I am feeling in myself that I am behaving like someone else somebody whom I hate a lot. I even feel that my looks are also becoming like that person. I have started feeling frustrated and presently I have started accepting myself. But I also have a fright that I may turn to become like him. This in turn has lead to my compulsive behavior. For this I have been consulting many doctors, presently Dr. Sanjay Garg (forte Hospital) and even consuming lots of medicines. Like. Fluvoxamine-100, Venlafaxine-150, Daxid-50, Apiprol-100, Tolaz La- 405 and many more. But I did not any satisfactory result for my problem. Therefore I want your suggestion and help for coming out of this issue.
hello want to know that, is there any proven natural or save except transplant solution of a premature greying and baldness. I want to know how to control a thinning of hair.
I am a male age 56 and suffer from heel spurs or plantar fasciitis in both my heels. This has been there for the last 10 years. Prior to that there were no symptoms at all. Kindly advise if any cure is available
From the last 3 months I am taking medicine for skin infection on testicles and for the injury on the joint of erectile and testicles. But it is not getting completely cured. Once I starts walking and starts climbing stairs it flares up again. What is this exactly. Whether this will be cured or will it remain like this. I like walking for maintaining my health. I made sugar test and it is perfectly within limits.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.
Related Tip: 4 Crucial Reasons to Seek Sex Therapy