Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KavitaYour feedback matters!
I am Unmarried female of age 19 years. Having white discharge or secretion with bad odor before periods. What could be the problem issue or diagnosis.
1 week back I had unprotected sex but sperms did not leak out but I had my white discharge which is thick non sticky white discharge .I thought I was pregnant so I ate many papayas for aborting it now my body temperature increased I want a solution to check whether I am pregnant or not and at the same time I want to lower my body temperature if I am pregnant I want to abort it naturally.
My wife has delivered a baby girl just before 50days. Her delivery was normal. Now she produce less amount of milk, even she is taking calcium & iron tablets and also taking mother's horlicks with milk. Please advise me to improve her breast milk.
I am almost two months pregnant can I take the unwanted kit to terminate the pregnancy? And please tell me what are the side effects?
As one of the oldest tree foods to be cultivated by humans, walnuts have long since been known as a wonder fruit that can treat and manage many diseases, even as it ensures that one gets to enjoy many other health and cosmetic benefits. This is a nutrient-laden dry fruit that can be eaten in any season and can also be used as a healthy snack.
Read on to know how walnuts can help you in the health department!s
- Weight Management: One can obtain weight loss by switching deep fried and other snacks with this fruit as the snack of choice. This will help in weight loss because it is known to be loaded with many ounces of protein as well as omega-3 fatty acids, which can make your metabolism work overtime so that you end up burning all that useless fat. Regular consumption of walnuts will ensure that you get the right amount of calories in just a fistful of this dry fruit. You can also combine this with almonds and raisins for a healthy breakfast, if sprinkled in your oats or any other cereals.
- Glowing Hair: If you have been facing problems like thinning hair, and hair loss as well as dandruff, then walnuts can easily come to your rescue. Eating lots of walnuts will help in restoring the oil and moisture balance of the scalp which will make your hair rich and bouncy again. You can also apply walnut oil to your scalp in order to boost the health of your hair to a great extent. This is due to the fact that walnuts contain Vitamin B7 which is known to prevent hair loss.
- Heart Disease: You can prevent a majority of cardiovascular issues and heart disease with the help of walnuts. This is due to the fact that walnuts also contain a lot of antioxidants, which can help in regulating the cholesterol levels as well. One can actually remove the bad cholesterol and keep the good cholesterol so that lifestyle issues and conditions like diabetes and heart disease can be avoided. One should have at least 28 grams of walnuts in a single day so that these kinds of diseases can be successfully prevented.
- Fertility: Walnuts are very important for male fertility. One of the main things in male fertility is the sperm, especially the quality of the same. So, if you have had a sperm test and it does not have very encouraging results, then eating walnuts can easily solve this problem along with whatever other medication you may be having for the condition. One should have at least 75 grams of walnuts every day in order to increase the vitality of the sperm for those men who fall in the age group of 21 years to 35 years of age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
My wife has pregnant 1.5 months complete. What diet can give. Can give khaas khaas & badam ka halwa.
I have periods problem from past 5years and also I have more hair falling problem. Even it was completely my hair count was reduced. Please suggest to do to improve my hair as well as to get regular periods. I tried many medicines and courses but no use with that. Only for the particular period it was regular. I have pcod problem as well. Please suggest.
She got present two time, first in the month of December but when we came to know about her pregnancy same day her bleeding started that was 24 dec. 2nd time she got present and we confirmed ot on 27 feb. But again on the same day her bleeding started but this time her bleeding was till 42 days not continuous but from 27th to 4th march and after that after every 10 to 12 days she gets bleeding for 2 days.
My sister is pregnant by her bf bt she do not want baby I think she is 3 weeks pregnant. She is so disturb want abortion bt she thinks she can not get pregnant if abortion takes place. Help please And also now she is felling hot in stomach.
Hello Meri recently hi shadi hui hai july me. Starting me mere wife ke sath intercourse hua without any kind of protection. Maine usko I pill khilaya uske bad hi uska period aa gaya. Phir aisa ek bar aur hua. Mqtlab maine total 2 bar I pill khilaya. Kuch mahino ke bad aise hi ek roj without protection ke intercourse hua. Par isbar maine koi emergency contraceptive use nai kiya. Kuch dino bad meri wife ko ulti jaisa feel hona, Sir me dard karna, frequent urination, Breast tenderness, Mood swing jaise pregnancy ke symptoms dekha maine. Par maine pregnancy test nai kiya. Maine socha ki period miss hone ke bad test karwaunga. Par period miss hone ke 4 din bad she said ki usko pet me bhut dard ho raha hai. Usi raat ko uska period v ho gaya. Aur uske bad wo normal ho gai. Jitne v symptoms thae pregnancy wale wo khatam. Mera sawal ye hai ki kya wo emergency contraceptive pill ke karan aisa hua? Aur agar aisa hua hai toh kya meri wife future me pregnant ho sakti hai ya nai? Kya bhut serious issue hai ye.
We had intercourse on 1 2 & 3 june, without protection. However I am pretty confident that I took it out before the cum. Today is 29 June and she didn't had her periods yet. As she remembers her last periods were around 25 may. She feels hungry too these days, or may be we are just thinking off that ways. Please help me. As she is just 18. How much should we wait. Or please tell a simple way of getting it over. I expect a detailed answer since none of the previous doctors answered in detail. PLEASE SIR/MAM.
My wife is lose interest in physical relation since last 4 years now situation is very worst, when ever I insist her she denied and if she ready force fully it was like rap what should we do?
I am planning for a second baby. I had my periods on the 6th of July and then 14th of August. So when should I actually do pregnancy test. After 14th of September or when?
Can give me the tips normal delivery. Doctor is saying water content is less so that needs operation.
Your eyes are one of the most wonderful gift given by god to see this beautiful world created by him. You need to take care of it. In thi modern era of machines physical activities are almost nil and everybody concentrates on computers, laptops, cell phone etc. These have very bad impact on your eyes. Today as you observe every second member of family is wearing glasses. Even children of 2 years age are using specticals.
I would suggest you a home remedy for your eyes. Start taking it before you have to use spectacles.
Make a mixture of the following:
4. Black pepper.-25gms
Grind all above and make a mixture of it. Take 1 tea spoon of it daily in the morning empty stomach with water.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years old. This is my first pregnancy. My due date is march 14th. But during my last visit to doctor .She told me that she is expecting baby around 7th/8th of this march. My baby head came down. But still no sign of labor. What would I do now?
When my periods come, I will get stomach pain like hell what to do for this pain please tell me when periods I am getting pain a lot tell me any medicine name.
Hi doctor. I had sex on the 4th day after the period, took unwanted 72 withinn 48 hours. And after 6 days beelding starts for 3 days and now my period is 2 days late.
I am doing sex with my girlfriend without Condom how many percentage she gott pregnant if her periods time is finish before 2 days. I think she is okk but she questions me?
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.