Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KathyaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Team, We are trying for a baby from the past 5 months. Our Gynecologist suggested for going through follicular study 2 times but that didn't yielded the result infact she find everything fine in terms of Egg size, Egg getting ruptured etc then she asked for few tests TB PCR, AFB Stain, AFB Culture, HPE Small Biopsy, Gene Expert and all of them are negative. Now she has asked my wife to come over again after few days as she would like to check the tubes. Could anyone suggest if we are on right track. We are having a 6 years old daughter who was conceived without any issue. She was even given birth as a normal delivery. Why are we having so much trouble with our 2nd baby. Do you think we should try for more months as 5 months isn't appropriate period of giving up hopes so far we have tried having relation ship on the dates as suggested by our doctor only still we are having no result. My wife is having Folvite tablet is there anything else which you suggest.
I am Getting my irregular periods and after delivery I feel so weak back pain and menstrual cramps with heavy flow.
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
I am 31 year old. Don' t have a baby yet. I have polytheistic ovary. Weight is 55kg. Can I get pregnant. My doc wants me to for ivf should I go ?
I missed my period 29 days, it means my last period is july 30, I did my pregnancy test but it is showing negative, am I pregnant?
What Happens if the position of baby is head up and legs downward in 33 week of pregnancy will baby get to its original position or not?
Does using condom only is enough to prevent pregnancy. Can a girl can become pregnant by fingering if sperm present on that finger. If so how to prevent pregnancy from this activity. Why because it is very much difficult to ensure whether sperm was spent on that finger or not.Please tell.
I'm a diabetic patient I have miscarriage on 16 th feb and how much time to again conceive So please explain me can I trying to pregnant in 1 and a half month.
Hello, sir/madam I was 20 years old recently in scanning I have conformed with ovarian cyst formed over left side it is all about 64x51 mm is it to be removed or can we use medicine to cure.
Hello sir / ma'am I want to terminate 6 weeks of pregnancy. Kindly suggest some medication. Thanx in advance.
I gave my gf unwanted 72 on 12 december her date of periods is 16 but till now she have not got her periods .till what date she will get her periods? We had dry humping few hours ago .and after 8 hours I gave her unwanted 72 .how many days will it take to have her periods please tell me fast I worried plz.
Hello, Actually my wife is suffering from PCOD disease, hormones related, I met with gynecologist and she advice me focus on her weight diet and exercise. Now I shifted in our home town for few months and last two days she feels some problem while in toilet means look. I mean to say (jalan) and urine is color is dark yellow. Same problem we face before three months ago at same place. Why is happening again and again what should I do? Now she is not taking mineral water, we are using bore well water, please suggest me
Hello, I want to know symptoms & remedies at the time of menopause. Please give information about it. Thank you.
I have had protected sex with my girlfriend on the day she had ovulated. and she haven't got periods yet her date was 28th june. and today is 6th july. Are there any chance of pregnancy please help.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.
What doe it mean by low lying placenta in 14 weeks of pregnancy? Is it risky? What is the precautions?
I have 34 week pregnancy, on 19th April 2017 I will complete my 9 month. And this will b my 2nd baby my first delivery was cesarean and now my Dr. Had my ultrasound of Thickness of scare which is my 4-5 mm And the head of baby is lower side, please tell me what it means and when should I do delivery and is it possible for normal delivery.
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.