Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KathyaniYour feedback matters!
I am 35 weeks pregnant. I am suffering from cough from last two weeks. I am coughing whole night. Because of that I am feeling lot of pressure on my stomach. Please suggest me some tonic or something.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.
Good morning, sir, I have some problem of during sex, while my penis is normal and I cannot put my penis into every properly, these are some tests I already taken, I have no problem, my wife also no problem, bust she not conceive, I attach some reports of mine, pls give answer, as early as possible, please give early reply,
Recently got married But not sure as why is my wife unable to conceive Is that because I often masturbate and also have sex Or is it something else? For her to conceive how many days I should be ideal without having sex.
I'm from Delhi & I m 30years old. Actually June she September 2015 she mere ko continue bleeding huyi or test SB hogye but report m kuch nhi aaya SB normal thi. Last me ek DNC or Boispy krawayi or fr bad higyi or 2months ek dum thik time PR period aaye. Usske bad 15din k andar andar aane large or ab 2months she hr 8din k andar andr aa jaate hai. Abhi fr ek ultrasound karaya hai WO b normal hai. Or 6months Maine deliviry tablets khayi hai. But mai kya kru y period regular time m kaise aayege ya y permanent band hone ki nisani hai but abhi to meri age kam hai or mera ek beta hai 5years ka Please mujhe kuch bataye m kya kruu. Thanks so much.
I want to know about unwanted 72 .if I take after 2 days of period ,it is work? No risk is there na?
Hello madam/sir we are recently got married we are trying for pregnancy from 3 months but it's not working and mainly I'm having white discharge from 6 months is their any problem to me? Can you please clarify me, White discharge is a problem to not get pregnancy?
Hello sir,i had multi sex partners with or without precauriobs since 2007.I checked fr hiv on 2008 it was negative.After dat also i gad multi sex partners.It was befre my marriage.My marriage was on 2012.During my antenatal check up i hve checked fr hiv , its came negative.But bymistake i had sex with my boyfrnd after dat during my pregnancy itself.This incident was on 2013.After dat till jow i didnt had any mistake.M very faithful to my husband.Since 1 yr we r having good sexual relationship.Now m breastfeedingy child.M very worried now.Recently me *(tridot n elisa )done on feb 2015,its came negative.My husband also checked on feb2015.It also negative.Should we worried.M breastfeeding my child.Ae we safe.My baby is 1 yr nw,he s having rashes on hs face and bluaters in leg.M alao not well.Pl tell me.Wat to do.Are we ibfected
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
I am 45 years .have been heavy bleeding with clots for last 10 days. In scanning in august lve fibroid of 1.7*1.4 cm n endoterminal thickness is 10 mm. Is there symptoms of menopause? MaY I take sysron NCR?
My age is 41 (m) and having two child. I want to know about family planning. Which one is best for me
I got married in 2014. And now after 2 years of marriage, I don't have any child, after than I was told by someone to go through the HSA, and in report azoospermia was shown. Now I want to know that can azoospermia be treated.
Sex karne ke liye jab koi extra time ke liye koi gel use karte he Jo vagina me chala jaye to koi infection ya allergy to nai hogi Gel use karna chahiye ya nahi?
I am agirl I am not married. I am19 year old. I have pass my period time but I feel pain in my vagina what is this problem sir/mam? How can I relief from it please tell me as soon as possible.
I am a 32 years old lady. Have three children with one miss abortion. Two months before my pregnancy test became positive after getting the ultrasonography I were told that the fetus was not in uterine canal it was in right adenexia. I also did a beta hcg test showing the amount 32000. I was initially proscribed with methotrexate tablets. That later on reduced the beta hgc level to 2000 and the fetal mass size reduced from 2 cm to 1 cm. Currently I have bleeding what should I do further.
Hello Doctor, I am 36 weeks pregnant and my due date is 5 sep. Can you tell me how can I get started my labour pains in natural way. Is that possible?
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.