Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I have severe back pain and knee pain. I have tried pain relief gel and tablets but nothing worked. What should I do now?
How to grow a good beard? I am already 20 years now and I have very patchy beard and the growth of my moustaches is very slow whereas beard growth is fast but patchy. What is the solution for this?
I have ulcer problem in my mouth. When I change my location and change my food this problem often occur with me. So suggests me what should I do?
I am 24years old. I used to work out in a gym daily. But one night after working for 1-2 hours on my office laptop, I laid down on my bed and felt a lot of pain in my lower back(just above hips). From then, it has been 4-5 months, the frequency of pain is increasing. Due to which I am not going to gym also.
My friend have a gummy smile problem. Can we remove it. And if it is possible then what is a treatment?
Now a days many of my patients are complaining regarding their hair falling problem. So this hair falling problem will be depending on their body constitution. Generally the body as per the ayurvedic principle will be vataja, pittaja, kaphaja type. So if pittaja constitution body is vitiated automatically due to heat generation in the body the hair falling is also one of the problem will arises in the body. So if the vitiated pitta is treated for prashamana (to bring normal condition) automatically the hair falling problem will be subsided. So being an ayurvedic super specialist doctor I am treating these hair falling problem to all my patients in india as well as in other countries also.
How to burn Fat?, How much time take to burn fat? Is there any use full Exercises to burn fat get fit.
Sir muje hair fall ki problem suddenly ho gai h pta nhi kese bhot bal gir rhe h.Mene oil&soap bhi change nhi kiya. Tell me some solutions plz.
I am 58 year old professional women, working as a professor in an academic institution. Will retire in two years. For last one year, I have lost interest in work, just manage to do the routine work, and not feeling like any new challenges or tasks. I even avoid the assignments which I did brilliantly in the past such as designing capacity building strategies for NGOs or other organizations. I was very committed to the students and always was available for them, but have become dry in my relationship with them Also trying to avoid socializing and find excuses to avoid attending social events. Currently working on my doctoral thesis that is not moving ahead.
I am 35 years old I have weakness over 3months sometimes I have not sleep in night pls treat us for my better health.
One of the common complaints associated with sexual intercourse, is vaginal bleeding. This bleeding can occur during the course of intimacy or after it. Post intercourse bleeding is also termed as post-coitus bleeding. This is known as post costal bleeding. Doctor should be consulted immediately as it may be a sign of hidden cervical cancer.
Reasons behind vaginal bleeding
1. In most cases, the bleeding is risk free. It could be due to extreme friction, causing damage to superficial blood vessels in the cervix. It is important to use adequate lubrication; otherwise the consequences could be annoyingly painful.
2. If your period dates are nearby, the source of the blood could be from your uterus.
3. Benign growths, cysts, polyps on the cervix can cause bleeding. They are small fragile growths that rupture easily.
4. There can also be bleeding due to inflammations that occur as a reaction to a condom or a diaphragm.
When can vaginal bleeding be difficult?
- Vaginal bleeding after sex can often be a warning sign of ectopic pregnancy. Ectopic pregnancy is when implantation of an embryo takes place outside the uterus, commonly inside the fallopian tubes.
- Bleeding every time after intercourse is also a common symptom of endometriosis. It occurs when the inner lining of the uterus, called the endometrial tissue, appears outside it. Endometrial tissue can attach itself to other surrounding organs in the pelvic region, generally, the abdomen, causing searing pain. It is also a major cause of infertility.
- Another cause of vaginal bleeding is atrophic vaginitis, a health condition mostly affecting older women, especially those who have reached menopausal age. This is due to the massive decline in the levels of estrogen that causes vaginal dryness and irritation.
- Sexually transmitted diseases could be a serious cause of vaginal bleeding. It is generally accompanied by several other symptoms such as vaginal odour, discharge, pelvic pain, inflammations. It should receive immediate medical attention.
- Vaginal bleeding could be a sign of cancer. It could be vaginal, ovarian, uterine or cervical cancer. It requires medical attention without any delay.
Most of the time, the reasons for post coitus bleeding is harmless. However, if it persists, you must pay a visit to your gynaecologist as soon as possible and get a thorough evaluation done. This could save the condition from worsening and also diagnose any other underlying medical condition at an early, curable stage.