Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KashinathYour feedback matters!
If there is starting cavity in any boby teeth. Then what should he do for it. Is he concerned to any doctor. There is no any type of pain in teeth or no any problem. This may be first stage of cavity.
My tooth is very sensitive, when I use water or coffee or tea I mean everything would I take in mouth is very and very pain in my mouth please tell me any type of solution?
I am 49 yr old female. Recently I had my wisdom teeth removed. The doctor had given me painkillers, but it didn't help. Please tell me how should I relieve my pain.
I have lot of paon in my bones and also have regular swelling in my teeth. I m suffering alot please suggest me.
I m 16years old. My problem is tht my teeth are yellow and not getting even after brushing. Due to some problem plzz help me for this.
Hi doctor i am having broken pre- molar in upper jaw.It previously had a cap over it which has fallen a few months back. That tooth merely has an edge, now troubling. What should be done?
Sir, my lower jaw have been fractured on 4.3.15 and the Dr. Had done the fixed wiring.Then I come to home from my work place. Then after 2 weeks. The thin wire holding the both jaws got loose. After 3 weeks doctor has removed the thin wire. But I am confused that my bone is healed or what. Would it will be normal?
Soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices should be consumed in a limited quantity because they are acidic in nature. Acidic food or drinks often soften the tooth material which leads to the dissolution of minerals into the tooth enamel, resulting in cavities (holes).
Hi doctor I have some prblm that is smell from mouth with out eating any thing is there any problem r we have to clean the mouth for several tyms what would be the reason doctor can please suggest?
Am suffering teeth gum pains. So please suggest me a solution and am also suffering from ulcers ulcers are getting in my mouth twice a month so please give a solution.
Teeth are one of the most precious parts of the human body. By playing a significant functional and structural role in aesthetics, facial appearance, and food habits, digestion and chewing, all efforts at maintaining them should be undertaken. As we all know, we have two sets of teeth, primary or deciduous and the permanent set. Let us discuss tooth removal in these two sets separately.
In the primary teeth, the main indication would be dental decay. If the tooth is severely damaged beyond repair with fillings, then removal could be an option, with two things considered. The primary successor will erupt within the next 6 months; if not, a space maintainer would be put in place.
Another reason would be if the tooth is beyond its lifecycle and is blocking the eruption of the successor, then it requires removal.
The permanent teeth, however, are a set that are meant to last for a lifetime and removal should be considered only as a last resort. With advances in dental treatment methods, gone are the days when removal would be an option for severe decay.
Some of the absolute indications for removal would be:
- Wisdom teeth: if it is erupting in abnormal position (flattened or crooked), then removing them to avoid infection and impingement on other teeth needs to be considered. Wisdom teeth infection is one of the most common causes requiring tooth removal.
- Recurrent infections: If a tooth has been root canal treated, but continues to have ongoing chronic infection, it could be a case for removal.
- Malformed or supernumerary teeth: These may also block eruption of other teeth into the mouth.
- Orthodontic treatment: In cases where the jaw size is really not sufficient to realign the mal-positioned or crooked teeth, the first premolar is often sacrificed, and this space is used to align the other teeth.
- Injuries: In case of accidents or injuries with jaw fractures, teeth in the line of fracture may need to be removed.
- Preparation for dentures: In cases of severe periodontal disease, where the mobility of the teeth is high and complete dentures are being considered as an option, teeth removal may be planned. Also, if there are teeth which are in the line of fixed partial dentures, again removal might be planned
- Radiation therapy: For head and neck cancer patients, if there are teeth in the line of radiation, then removal might be planned.
Unlike in the earlier years, the absolute indications for removing tooth have changed. A thorough examination, both oral and radiological, should be done before zeroing on extraction.