Find numerous Oncologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Oncologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I recently got to know about the vaccine for cervical cancer prevention. However, I have heard that the vaccination causes hormonal imbalances and the girl cannot conceive later in life. Kindly confirm if this is true.
Last night I felt sudden tumors over my whole body, because of which my heart started beating fast and I couldn't sleep till late night. Is it serious? What should i do ?
One of my relatives is facing problem of hiccups and burping problem since last 2 years. He has also taken medicines but it is not getting cured. So is it very serious problem. Does it relates to cancer or it is just indigestion. Burps occur once in every 20 minutes. Please advise. Age of relative is 53 years.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
Mujhe urine infection ho gaya hai. Urinary bladder aur prostate gland ki thickness44gms se badh gayi hai aurbladder me 77cc urine baki rah raha hai kya karu?
When rectum removed for rectal cancer surgery nd colostomy done dan aftr chemo therapy is pouch surgery done is it possible.
Sir what are the symptoms of swine flu and if not treated properly can it convert to cancer and cause bleeding.
My wife is having 2.9x2.1x1.8cm mass lesion in left breast of birads category 5. Advised biopsy by the report. What should be the best treatment available in india. I am very much worried. An early detailed reply will be appreciated.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 10 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results.
My sister is 32 year old, she was diagnosed with low grade dcis in Feb 2016. Her lump was on the breast which was removed surgically. She also took 4 chemo and 31 days radiation. She successfully completed her treatment. Then Dr. Prescribed her tamoxifen meds. Her entire treatment ended in august 2016. Now just few days back (20th oct 2016) she got another lump on the same breast, on 8th she had done mammography test which was clear. What is the possibility that 'C' has reoccurred? We are in deep tension, please help Dr. Feeling scared.
Adding magnesium bath salts and essential oils in your warm bath relieves stress, pain and soreness, and detoxifies your skin.