Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Karthik RaoYour feedback matters!
I does not able to pass urine. please suggest me ny medicine. I feel pressure but urine does not come. M on acute dialysis.
I'm 26 male. Nowadays, I'm suffering with frequent urination and weak erection. And Indigestion and gastric problem alot & morning weakness, and easily feeling like tired, hairfall, body is lean too. If I go to gym, getting pain in the joints. I can't explain how much it is. I'm loosing my confidence, and shy to go anywhere. I don't have any bad habits. Please suggest me, I would like gain weight & build stamina & long lasting on bed. Definitely faithful to you please plz plz.
Some times after urinating there is pain in my testicle and in abdomen. Is it urine infection or what? please help me with some good healthy tips.
Hello. I have the problem of pilonidal sinus. It's been 2-3 years but I haven't discussed with anyone. But now want to know how can I get rid of it please suggest me the process of treatment. Thank you.
Sir I got operation for mass in the urinary bladder, turbt and also turp. After the operating doctor advised me to under go bcg therapy as the tumor is a high grade one. But due to pain and inconvenience in penis I have not gone for bcg therapy. In the biopsy report there is no malignant. For non recurrance i am using homeo treatment from a good doctor. Seven months completed and i am got checked with ultrasound scanning and reported no mass found in the bladder. Sir, how much time it takes normally for recurrance of non-malignant tumor, and also a malignant tumor. How long i should use the medicines. Sir, please clarify?
I have sebaceous cyst near testis I conacted a doctor he said it will remove through surgergy cost around 5000/-. Can I know this is correct amount or he is charging more.
My Son is 6 years old, he is having 4 stones in right kidney and 3 stones in left kidney. His treatment is continue since last 4 years. But still stones are not passed in urine and also their size is not increasing. So please guide what to do? His growth is normal but he is under weight too.
I am 62 yrs old, healthy person no major issues like hyper tension, cholesterol, joint pains, etc etc. Regular to gym and workout about 60 minutes or more in six days in a week. Last 10 days suffering from frequent urination during night and flow is also not smooth, interepted flow. What could be the possible reason for this, not consulted any one so far
What is the remedy for urine infection ( I am 45 year old lady and had a menagetis two years before )
I am suffering from kidney stones with 10mm size some time it happened savior pain which type of Medicine to use I am.
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.