Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Assistive Walking Device Training
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Cerebral Vascular Surgery
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Paralysis
Submit a review for Dr. Karthik NYour feedback matters!
Hi am having severe pain and numbness kind in my feet as soon as I sit and get up and in early mornings getting out from bed. I had a C-section and by the time of delivery I was 82 kgs and now my baby is 11 months my weight is 64. Pain was more before and bit reduced once I reduced my weight. Pellets are tellin that since I was not wearing chappal or socks after delivery water went in sidebody and which is causing pain in feet. Is it true ?and also they were telling like this will be permanent one which when'll not subside by any medication.Plz help me to get rid of this pain.
I am not able to sleep since 1 week. I always try to sleep on time but I am helpless. I am not getting proper sleep. In a week I slept hardly 3 4 hours only. I have tried each n every possible thing. I am not taking any stress nor any pressure. I have started to drink milk at night also to get better sleep. But all this is in vain. Please suggest me I am fearing that it may be features of insomnia.
My father had a paralytic shock due to high blood pressure. Doctors said that there is a hemorrhage in the left side of brain, He is not able to speak properly and his right side of the body is paralyzed, but he has sensation in legs. If we pinch him or something he he slightly moves his leg. My question is, how much time will take to resolve the clot in brain and what is the treatment for physical recovery?
I have migraine problem since my college days. Now im 35. Its frequent now a days. And severe. Tried many medicines.
I am 21 years old suffering from sever migraine problem from last two years. I have consulted many doctors but the pain remains same. Please suggest any medicine or treatment.
I have been really stressed over my personal issues for last one year, and yes it's true that I think too much, and rely on internet stuff and medical books, I smoke ciggetes a lot, I have history of ,jaundice I had many years ago I have asthma, I regularly use salbutamol puffs, and last year I started having twitching in my skin, and irritable bowel problems but they went with time, but after the weed incident I really feel bothered ,i was doing fine before that, my problems increased after reading ,my body shakes at night, also I am very much scared of being sick.
I my fingers are shaking continuously. While doing routine task. Same thing had brother. What is my tremor. What should may I do.
I am 35 years old suffering from paralyze in left hand side what should I do also I change my vall in my heart from medanta medicity gurgoan.
Hi my self Prashant kumar verma and I want ask some medical related question I hope you will give me better and satisfying answer I will told this because I went to many hospitals but I can, t get good result so my question is related to my grandfather he was suffering from migraine and he use many medical treatment and also use many medicines after that he is not satisfied because the problem start again and again when he take medicine doses then he get relaxed but after some times the problem again arises so you can give some thought or give us a good suggestion which helps my grandfather to recover in a short time I hope you give us a great suggestions which will work and make my grandfather healthy and wealthy and he enjoy with us again. Thank you.
I have a had a numb foot and am now recovering but will you please suggest me any tablet to recover fast?
I am 26 old male. I am suffering numbness problem last two year. I already done nerve conductivity test for my both legs. It report showing nothing. When I am going to neutral call in morning in Western toilet sheet after that when I am stand up. That time both legs suffer from numbness. It is very difficult for me Walk that time. It will take 1 to 2 minutes for make my self normal. Even hand also suffer numbness problem. Please suggest me which type of treatment I need to take.
1. Maintain a healthy lifestyle such as eating well, drinking water regularly, avoiding stress and maintaining a healthy weight. Frequently, individuals develop sleep disorders due to stress or obesity.
2. Establish a regular schedule for sleep. Wake up and go to bed at the same time everyday, including weekends. Establishing a regular sleep schedule will train your body to sleep soundly on a consistent basis.
3. Avoid taking naps throughout the day. If you take a nap during the day, then you will be less tired at night, be more restless and may not sleep as deeply.
4. Abstain from smoking, drinking alcohol or ingesting caffeine because they can keep you up at night. Even though alcohol makes you sleepy, it obstructs the quality of your sleep.
5. Exercise regularly so that your body will be tired, but do not exercise for 3 to 4 hours before you go to sleep, because it may energize you.
6. Refrain from eating heavy meals for dinner, which can make you feel uncomfortable and will prevent you from sleeping well.
7. Create a bedroom that is quiet, dark and a comfortable temperature, which will promote sleep and avoid disturbances.
8. Sleep on your side with your head slightly elevated to prevent the symptoms of sleep apnea.
9. Construct a bedtime routine such as reading, meditating or bathing. Having a routine will train your body to recognize that you are preparing for sleep, which will help you to fall asleep easier.
10. Use your bedroom for sleep only. Do not work or do any other tasks in your bedroom if possible. If your bedroom is used only for sleep, then you will associate the room with sleep, which will aid in falling asleep faster and sleeping deeply.
11. Get out of bed and engage in a non-stimulating activity, such as reading until you feel sleepy again. Sometimes lying in bed when you are not able to sleep makes it more difficult to feel sleepy.