Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Karishma KagoduYour feedback matters!
I have a younger, she is in her teenage, she has too many pimples. What is the home and medicinal remedy. Please suggest.
What could be the possibility for hair loss. I have experienced excess hair loss since the past 2 years. I am an occasional drinker and a non smoker. Please advise.
We all think of sunscreen as something that goes into our vacation kit when heading out on a hike in the hills or to the beach. What we fear is being out in the sun can reduce fairness and/or case a tan, and a sunscreen will help maintain complexion. This is a completely wrong notion. What we need to be aware of is that even the regular, daily sun exposure during driving or going to office can do as much damage if not more. The sunscreen, therefore, assumes a very important role in your daily personal care. Read on and find out more.
- Relationship with skin cancer: Studies in the US have shown that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, and sun exposure is the leading cause of this. It is the regular exposure on a daily basis that cumulatively leads to this, rather than a one-day exposure minus the sunscreen. Using sunscreen on a regular, daily basis provides a good shield against skin cancer.
- Slows down aging: The dry skin, wrinkles, sun spots, and dark circles on the skin are more a result of unprotected exposure to sun rather than just ageing. The sun is the most powerful agent that can lead to these effects and it is very essential to guard yourself against it.
- While the general belief is that the sun is less harmful during cloudy days, it is not so. The ultraviolet rays of the sun filter through clouds and cause equal damage as they would during sunny summer days. Studies have shown that these rays which filter through the clouds are capable of continuing their accelerated ageing effects even after you have reached your homes. It is not just the amount of time you are actually out in the sun that counts. The collagen in the skin that gives it the firmness is damaged, leading to sagging and bagging.
- Using a sunscreen provides a shield against these harmful UV rays. Research has shown a 73% reduction in the invasive forms of skin cancer by using sunscreen on a regular basis.
- It is popular belief that fair complexion is more affected by sun exposure. It is true that darker complexion has more melanocytes that increase the natural protection, but this does not ensure complete protection against the harmful ultraviolet rays.
After reading this, a sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more should find its way into your grooming kit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Actually I travel many places for my job. From past 1year, I am facing too much of hair loss. I have used many oils and lotions, But I didn't find any improvement. Kindly please suggest some tips/medicines to prevent my hairfall? Actually my hair root has become very week and l'm getting pain underneath sometimes. Please, need your advise. TIA.
I have hairfall problem for that I used some medicines but that's not useful can you please help me out.
How to avoid dark circles around the eyes? And also swelling under eyes. And eyes are getting red when I wake up.
Doctor has suggested me to use arnica Q mix with coconut oil for hair loss. Can anyone help me where can I buy arnica q ? And can you tell me what to call it in telugu language ?
Hii Doc. I am a 15 year old girl. My skin is very oily (specially around the nose region and the T-zone) and pimple prone. My problem is that there are tiny bumps on my skin which are not actually pimples. They neither get lessen nor get removed by anything. They are constantly on my skin since 2 years. I have tried homeopathic medicines and home remedies but all in vain. Can you please help me with the actual cause of those bumps. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor I have rough skin what can I do for smooth skin also provide a facewash which is better for smooth skin.
I have puss pimple on my breast near nipple past 6 month. I had consult 2 gynecologist and a skin specialist. They said this is just allergy so. They prescribed medicines. But no use. Not yet cure.
Home Remedies for Wrinkles
With age, skin cells divide more slowly, and the skin's inner layer called the dermis, begins to thin. That starts to undo skin's stretchiness and structure. Aging skin also starts to lose its ability to hold on to moisture, makes less oil, and is slower to heal. That all contributes to the wrinkling process.
Natural home remedy using egg whites:
1. Egg whites contain vitamins, which help tighten skin.
2. Apply egg whites on wrinkle prone areas.
3. Leave for 20 min.
4. Wash with lukewarm water.
Natural home remedy using avocado, fresh cream, flaxseeds, and honey:
1. Crush and make a paste of half an avocado.
2. Add 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
3. Add 2 tsp of flax seeds.
4. Add 1 tbsp of honey.
5. Mix well
6. Apply on the skin and leave it for 1 hr.
7. Wash with cold water.
8. This mixture is a natural moisturiser.
Natural home remedy using papaya and banana:
This remedy is especially for men.
1. Blend papaya and banana together.
2. Apply on the skin.
3. Leave it for 20 min.
4. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Papaya has chemicals, which remove dead skin cells. Banana provides necessary nutrients for healthy skin.