Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Karanth J VYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old and I am feeling little dizziness after walking from my home to my workplace around 2 kms in morning and evening. I am an anemia patient and also suffering from cold from more than a week. Please help me and tell me the reason for this dizziness. As I am suffering from it from 1 week.
I have skill disease. Just on tyre of urine part. On backside, we have solution for that doctor, give me a solution soon.
I cannot feel my smile and taste for past 7 month I got accident before 7 month from that date I cannot feel smile and taste.
I am 19 yr old. How much I should masturbate?. Is it have any side effect on my health? How much I can masturbate in a week.
My daughter is telling sometimes that there is a pain inside the right ear. I have consulted a doctor then he prescribed a normal ear drop to be used 3 to 4 times in a day. Now she is feeling comfortable. Is it required to consult an ENT specialist.
My blood test report stats show- eosinophilia->10% E. S. R -5mm/1hr polymorph -29% Lymphocytes -61% hemoglobin- 15.6g% Total White cell count-6400/cumm Doctor advised me to take in more veggies and Hetrazan 100Mg tablets. Kindly advice if any issues.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.