Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. KapilYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from chest pain whenever i'll deep breath then I have a pain . So please suggest me what can I do for that?
Hi I want to know the reason for uneven breast size. My lest side breast size is larger than right side. If right is 30 than left is 35 I can say. I have done mammography and chest x ray but doc said it is normal. I am 27 years old single girl.
Hi, I am 28 Years Old. I am facing some Gasitic problem and little bit pain in Lower part of chest. What to do. please Guide.
My body is very bumble and I have cholesterol and thyroid. So I am very afraid for heart attack. How to avoid this and What is the first aid of heart attack?
I have problem in my chest. It is paining. After two days pain stop and automatically start pain. Please give me your suggestion?
I am 43, I am getting left side chest pain for the last 5 years, once I have shown to doctor and he told, there is no any problem in ecg, still I am getting chest pain.
I am suffering from cold fever from last 4 to 5 day. All report are normal what I do please sugest me what bets for me.
16 MAGICAL HEALING POWERS OF GARLIC:
1. Improves Heart Health: Garlic cleanses the arteries and veins, thins blood, prevents blot clots, and nourishes the arteries maintaining their ability to stretch, preventing fatal heart diseases like heart attacks and atherosclerosis.
2. Anti-Clotting: Garlic increases the production of nitric oxide in the blood, which helps dilate blood vessels and dissolve blood clots. The anti-clotting properties of ajoene, a sulphur containing compound found in garlic, help in preventing the formation of blood clots in the body.
3. Soothes Respiratory System: The distinctive overwhelming odor and taste in garlic comes from the Sulphur content, which accelerates the activities of mucous membranes in the upper respiratory tract, relieving compression and mucus. Its antibacterial phytochemical properties help in treating throat irritations and potent expectorant qualities help treat chronic bronchitis and asthma.
4. Anti-Bacterial: Garlic has a rich combination of vital nutrients like Vitamin C, B6, allicin, potassium, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and flavonoids, rendering it with antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help control bacterial, viral, fungal, yeast, worm infections, and bacteria like E. coli, Salmonella enteritidis, etc.
5. Diabetes: Garlic increases insulin release and regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics.
6. Cures Skin Ailments: Applying fat dissolving garlic extracts to corns on the feet and warts on the hands alleviates the pain and hastens the healing process. Its anti fungal properties help heal ringworm and athlete’s foot.
7. Anti-Cancer: Organosulfida contained in garlic helps the liver to process toxic chemicals, including cancer-causing chemical compounds, lowering risk of stomach and colon cancer. Diallyl sulphides found in garlic inhibit the transformation of heterocyclic amines into carcinogens, preventing breast cancer.
8. Lowers Cholesterol: Garlic has the ability to moderately lower our blood triglycerides, bad LDL cholesterol, and reduce arterial plaque formation.
9. Fights Allergies: Garlic anti-inflammatory property helps the body fight allergies. The anti-arthritic property of garlic is due to diallyl sulphide and thiacremonone which relieves allergic airway inflammation (allergic rhinitis), and itching due to rashes and bug bites.
10. Pain Relief: Garlic anti inflammatory property relieves joint pains especially arthritis.
11. Stabilizes Blood Pressure: Allicin in garlic blocks the activity of Angiotensin II, a protein that contracts blood vessels, helping reduce blood pressure. Red blood cells convert polysulphides into hydrogen sulphide gas which dilates our blood vessels and helps control blood pressure.
12. Relieves Toothache: Garlic also has analgesic properties, antibacterial and anesthetizing, which can help cure toothaches.
13. Treating Acne: Garlic has antibiotic properties and contains compounds that are useful to clean the blood. But not entirely using garlic only, but you have to do further treatment.
14. Improve Iron Metabolism: Diallyl sulphides in garlic increase iron metabolism by stimulating the production of Ferroportin, a protein which helps in iron absorption and release.
15. Aphrodisiac: Garlic thins the blood, dissolves blood clots, dilates the blood vessels and improves blood circulation, rejuvenating the sexual functions.
16. Assists in Weight Loss: The anti-inflammatory property of 1, 2-DT (1, 2-vinyldithiin) found in garlic may help inhibit conversion of Pre-adipocytes into fat cells (adipocytes), aiding weight loss.
M having a minor pain in my chest. Same time suffering from typhoid. Stomach pain too. Cough nd cold. Left shoulder pain. Back pain. Joint pain too.
I am a 52 year old female. I am on medication for vitamin d deficiency and for keeping cholesterol and sugar at bay. Regular with medicines, I am trying to exercise/ walk etc regularly and have lost 2.5 kg in the last 45 days. I need to lose at least 12 more kgs. My worries comes from the fact that since last week, my legs have started to pain. A lot at night and when I switch postures. What could the reason be? I am literally dragging my left leg as I walk and the doctor I consult has just changed the medicine for calcium and has started me on multivitamis too. Do I need to meet a specialist, or is this how treatment works, taking this much time? why would the symptoms recur despite medicines? my patience and threshold of tolerating pain are challenged right now. Kindly help.
My cousin brother is only 18yrs. He is having slight chest pain intermittently. He is very thin. Not having any other symptoms.
I'm suffering from diabetes and blood pressure kindly suggest me proper medicine or salt to cure this disease.
I am 20 years old and recently detected with high cholesterol and after few weeks with high bp Can I take neurobin forte and are there any side effects of it.
I'm 20 yrs male when I get up daily in morning I got severe chest pain that i'm not bearable that pain and it is relieved after some time I can't bend myself that I even cant breathe properly so please tell me sir what happened to me.
I had intercourse on 29th Jan and was dur with my period cycle on 20th Feb. But was late. I took homeopathic medicines but had only mucus and spotting. I also had low BP recently. I am 20 and have never missed my cycle except once when homeopathic med helped. If there is a chance of pregnancy, I need to terminate it ASAP.
I am 61 years old male I have blockages in my heart arteries. I do not want bye pass surgery. Pl. Suggest oral medicines for removing plaque from inside the arteries.
Heart ablation or cardiac ablation is a procedure done to treat irregular heartbeats or arrhythmias. It is performed by an interventional cardiologist, a doctor who specialises in doing procedures for heart problems and it involves threading long wires called catheters through a blood vessel into your heart. The irregular heartbeats is treated by delivering an electrical pulse using electrodes to specific areas of your heart.
A normal heart beats at a steady rate, but sometimes, your heart may beat too quickly, too slowly, or unevenly. These heart rhythm problems are called arrhythmias and one of the treatments for this heart problem is cardiac ablation. Other treatment modalities are medications and changes in lifestyle. Heart ablation is prescribed when the other treatments fail. Arrhythmias mostly happen in older people and in people who suffer from other heart problems like cardiomyopathy.
Here are answers to most frequently asked questions related to ablation
Who will benefit from heart ablation?
The beneficiaries include people who
- Suffer from arrhythmias that don’t respond to medicines
- Suffer from side effects from arrhythmia medicines
- Suffer from a specific kind of arrhythmia that respond very well to cardiac ablation
- Are at a high risk for cardiac arrest or other complications which can be fatal
Cardiac ablation is very helpful for patients who have certain kinds of arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia, which cause fast heartbeats.
How to prepare for cardiac ablation?
You will have to undergo extensive tests to record your heart’s electrical activity and rhythm. Your doctor will ask and record whether you have any other disease like high BP and diabetes.
If you are a woman and pregnant, you must not get this procedure done as it involves radiation. You will not be allowed to eat or drink anything after midnight, the night before the procedure.
How is heart ablation done?
Heart ablations are done in a special room known as an electrophysiology laboratory. It usually takes three to six hours and is usually done under general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia with sedation.
The catheters are threaded either from your neck, groyne or arm into your heart. Your cardiologist also injects a special contrast dye to help him see areas of abnormal muscle in your heart. He then uses a catheter with an electrode at the tip to give radiofrequency energy to the weak heart muscle to correct your irregular heartbeat.
You may have to stay overnight after the procedure.
- Blood clots
- Damage to heart valves or arteries
- The build-up of fluid around your heart
- Heart attack
Inflammation of sac surrounding your heart or pericarditis You will have to be monitored regularly after ablation to check for problems in your heart beats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.