Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanu Kaushik
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kanu KaushikYour feedback matters!
For all of the above, the one common solution is popping a calcium or D3 supplement. It’s true though, a deficiency of these vitamins can cause all of the above, but there are many ways of looking at this. You can be popping the best brand of supplements, but remember, it just does not work that way. For calcium to get absorbed into the bones, your D3 levels have to be adequate. If it’s not, your calcium supplement that is being wasted, so are the foods rich in calcium that you are consuming. Furthermore, Vitamin K is such an ignored vitamin, but you should know, Vitamin K is needed for the bones to absorb Calcium. Vitamin K is found in dairy products and green leafy veggies.
So here’s how it works. For strong and healthy bones, joints and a super strong spine, you need sufficient calcium, D3 and Vitamin K for it to work effectively. I should add in B12 as B12 is necessary for healthy bone marrow, and for the body and spine to grow strong and healthy. Calcium, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3A balanced diet should give you all of that.
- Apart from nutrition, have a look at the points below:
- Regular and smart exercise, stretching, warm up and cool downs.
- Knowing your tiger muscles and working on flexibility.
- DO NOT SIT IN ONE PLACE FOR MORE THAN 30-45 MINUTES.
- This is too much strain and stress on your lower back/sacrum and it leads to lower back, sciatica and lower body aches and pains.
- Look for nutrition in fresh and real foods. Supplement only if you have to and if you have a deficiency.
- The choice of preventing or healing yourself from pains as such, is all up to you.