Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kanth RajYour feedback matters!
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
-women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
Hii I have some problems in my lips. My lips colour is pink but I have started smoking my lips is black so what can I do pls suggest me.
I have a rough skin when I look in mirror I want my skin clear and soft please suggest me what can I do?
Hi i am 39 yrs old, I have dark circles near eyes and on fore head black patch, kindly suggest how to cure this booth. Thanks.
Hello I am 25 years old, actually mam I am suffering from small bumps on my forehead especially they are stubborn and ugly, its been more than 15 days and I am still suffering from this problem please help me doctor, suggest me what should I do, plz.
I am having a rashes near my genitals parts. It inches very badly in night. How to get rid of it permanently. It occurs very frequently when body temperature is high.
When ever I go out in sun I get itching on forearm and feel ache on back side of head. What can be the reason & your advise. Temperature here is around 43 degree celsius.
Which kind of fruits are best for skin I want glow my face so which us best for me and how I glow my face as soon as possible give me answer.
I am in average colour, I want to improve my colour, also my face is oil skin, how to reduce it and make dry and look beautiful.
I've dark knuckles, elbows and knees. Hw to get rid of it soon? Suggest me a cream instead of d usual advice to use lemons for dark joints. Please.
Mohsin Khan I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I am 21 years old girl. I have dark circles under my eyes and also some sort of wrinkled lines. Sometimes the skin gets dry and I uses some creams to avoid bt it does not work. I have tried many remedies for removing dark circles but I only get disappointed. As im a girl propsls are coming for me but I feel insecure and uncomfortable for me. Does laser treatment gets rid of dis completely .does it hav any side effects?
I use to much trauma cream and now my face skin get burned just tell me how I can heel my face skin immediately.
I have dark spots around my lips. Very dark colored skin in my neck comparison to other area. Tell me about home made treatment.
Hello I want to ask abt my skin my face to neck color is dark but from down its fair is this bcs of sun tanning or else and is it treatable can my face color become fair.
I had been to goa last week, due to hot sun my hands and face was totally burned and tanned, became so rough what should I do now.?
Atopic Dermatitis: an overview
This discomforting skin condition can affect, both children and adults. It is often noticed in infants as well. Atopic dermatitis is even referred to as atopic eczema. It is characterized by skin inflammations. Under the effect of this condition, human skin tends to become itchy and irritable. This skin disease can be treated through medical assistance, but treatment is often followed by relapses. Homeopathy can effectively deal with the condition by reducing chances of a relapse. Homeopathy aims to look for underlying problems and treats your case without making you deal with side effects:
- Rhus Tox can prove to be effective: Many people suffering from atopic dermatitis might also suffer from asthma and are hence advised to take this homeopathic medication. A homeopathic practitioner will look for symptoms like reddened skin, persistent itching and vesicular eruptions. Eruptions on the skin can even be filled with fluids. Atopic dermatitis worsens during monsoons.
- Mezereum is known to treat atopic dermatitis: Mezereum is usually prescribed for infants who face the discomfort of atopic dermatitis. In infants, the skin condition is marked by eruptions on the scalp; mezereum treats these eruptions successfully. Ulcers with pus like oozing are also found on the scalp of a baby. This medicine will deal with all such symptoms.
- Try out the effects of Natrum Mur if you are suffering from certain skin condition: Patients who like consuming salty food or salt in general are prescribed with this medicine. Natrum Mur can cure crusting all along a person's hairline. Crusting results from dry hardened skin eruptions along the outline of a person's scalp. These eruptions are extremely itchy and have a bright red surface.
- Graphites can come to your aid: If a patient of atopic dermatitis is subject to sticky, fluid discharges from his or her skin eruptions, Graphites can be of immense help. Eruptions that occur in the folds of your body should be treated with Graphites. The back of your knees, the bend of your elbows and even itchy skin in the groins can be treated by taking this medication.
- Sulphur is also prescribed to help such a case: Patients who are susceptible to excessive itching when warm in bed or at night are asked to take Sulphur. Sulphur helps to cure cases where the person concerned has an extremely dry skin. This is a sought after homeopathic medicine known for its efficacy and should be a person's first choice in dire times.