Find numerous Gastroenterologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kannan RamaswamyYour feedback matters!
I'm 24 years old male. I am often affected by Indigestion and acidity in last six months. And my weight also increased abnormally. Please give some suggestion for control my weight and Indigestion and acidity. Thanks in advance.
Slow neck pain and gas problem are occurred before 10 th days. I feel like not breathing properly and also feel like my neck catch by someone. What problem occur in my neck.
I am having regular acidity problem since last few days. Its my exam time and I am a college student. Pl help me in this and kindly give me the solution for the same. Regularly during late night it happens since last few days. Thanks.
I am 38 year old male, 85kgs and 5'11" height. Vegetarian and do exercise 2 to 3 days/week. I am using Foracort inhaler occasionally for bronchitis. I am having IBS and Non alcoholic fatty liver. My digestion to be improved. All the Test and Liver function are normal. Please suggest treatment to improve Digestive system, Fatty Liver and for weight loss.
I have blood in my stool and it pains while excreting since past week. What should I do and who should I consult?
I m 22 year old. I have a stone of 18 mm in gall bladder some time it will the cause of pain in stomach. I don't want operation. please help.
Hi After eat foods sometimes . I Have Gas problem, not clearly produced. Tongue became dry. What I do.
I have gastric problem as well as acidity, some time digestive problem, slow digestion So, please help me out. What kind of diet should I maintain?
When I do a toilet then the blood come and pain also what can I do? Its not regular but after one month or some days.
I have digestion problem. Whatever I have also I am not getting digest. By that problem am facing stomach pain and sometimes stomach will be tight and uneasy.
My bhabhi is 5 months pregnant this is her 2nd baby. Her problem is that she has gastric and digestion problem she's having headache also from 1 month And she is taking calcium n iron medicine also. So please suggest something.
Its paining and drops of blood is coming from my anus when I go to shit. From past 15 days it is happening I am not able to control the pain. Please suggest me some medication or what should be done.
I am effected with acute pancreatitis 8 months ago. And again I met with same. What might be the reason for this. And how to cure this.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.