Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KannanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor One of my teeth is dead and have high yellow colour, It was broken in accident and I fix the broken part. How can I make it white? Is there is any need to root canal that teeth? What will be the cost of it?
Sir One year before I have money pimples sir 5 months back I will consult the doctor. Pimples are cured but face was heavily darked black. please suggest me sir what kind of medicines are used for clean and clear my face.
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
Hi my wife is 36 weeks 3 days pregnancy and her blood group is B- Negative and my is B+ Positive and and as par report child is negative blood group and for that reason doctor gave her two injection ,one by one injection within 1 months now today doctor give time on 14 July 2016 Thursday for operation ,as par doctor it is right time to birth child . Yesterday as par doctor advice went for USG I get report please make me under stand is everything is normal or anything serious about. LMP: 30.10.2015 POA : 36 weeks 3 days. Foetal biometric. BPD-88. 4 MM :35 WEEKS 5 DAYS. FL-69. 1 MM:35 WEEKS 3 DAYS. AC-319. 9 MM:35 WEEKS 6 DAYS. HC-317.5 :35 WEEKS 5 DAYS. AVERAGE serological MATURITY 35 WEEKS 5 DAY. USD EDD 10.08.2016. EXPECTED FOETAL WIGHT COULD BE AROUND 2796 GRAMS. I just wanted to know there are everything is normal or any thing serious .Please tell.
I am 18 years old. I have sickness. I am suffering from heavy hairfall. Which hair oil is better to use?
I have 1 yr 5 months old baby having seizures now. The case history:- she didnt cry for almost 15 mins at the time of birth with low pulse rate. Doctors said after going through ct scan reports that she had some problem with the brain and due to which her natural development could affect. And also told to consult physio to her. Till now she seems physically fit although bit slow at development. But problem arises a month back is she is having seizures. Till now she had four seizures. Already consulted pediatrician and she is under medication. My questions are:- 1) can we prevent her seizures as doc says seizures have adverse effect on her brain. 2) should I also consult with neurologist for her further treatment. 3) the above condition can be cured or not if yes then suggest.
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.