Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KangkanYour feedback matters!
Self aged 58 years having pain in left leg knee region. When i sqat i will be having too much pain in left knee right side all most center region. please help and advise how to solve my problem. Even now i am doing Walking of 10 kms a day 2hr yoga. My weight is 57 kgs.
She suffers from fever as now she is not having fever but has weakness, she has pain in joints and feet. Please suggest home remedies only.
I am suffering with severe back ache since 3 months. I have suffered from PCOD & kidney stones. What should I do? Please help me.
My husband is having slipped disc Now he is having extreme knee pain. Is this because of slip disc?Please tell.
My MRI report is Minimal knee effusion Partial tear if pcl Ligamentous sprain/low grade partial tear of acl Grade 2 miniscal signal (intrasubstance meniscus tear/medical degeneration) in posterior horn medial meniscus. So what I care for it and what I do. Symptoms: I feel like cut cut in knee joint when I run and leg slightly move away from. Its position. So any surgery require?
I have back ache for last few years. What are the homemade remedies to get rid of this. How did I know if it is osteoporosis? Does it completely curable by medicine? Which all medicines should I have to take? What are the things that I have to take care.
I have a joint pain just below both the knees for about 1 week. What might be the reason? Please advise.
Ha is suffering from knees pain since last one year what is the possible treatment for this which are reliable and comfortable.
Suffering from severe headache and back pain please needed some suggestions to avoid it so steps to be taken to avoid it answer required very fast.
I am 43 years old I am suffering from Neuropathy and also I have back pain since three months (L3 l4 Mild disc Bulge. I am not able to sit and stand 5 to 8 hours any permanent solution is there please help me and also submitted my Medical Reports.
Low back pain is one of the most common medical problems and it occurs due to injury associated with the nerves, bones, and muscles of the back. The pain can vary from a sharp shooting pain that happens at various intervals to a gnawing pain that can last for weeks on end. While the former can go away with some muscle relaxant, the latter may need a combination of medications and exercise.
- Common reasons include improper sleeping posture, lifting, fracture, lack of exercise, disk injuries, arthritis, and many more. Most of these instances would lead to medium to long term pain that will not subside on its own and for long Physiotherapy has proven to provide good relief.
- The aim of physiotherapy is to reduce pain, improve movement, and maintain the spinal function in the long run. Most often, the therapy sessions would last for about 4 weeks when the regular course of medications have not helped much.
- Nerves, muscles, bones, and disks of the lower back are supported by the abdominal and back muscles. The intent of the exercise is to strengthen these two sets of muscles so that the spine/lower back per se is not very susceptible to injury. The exercises would be a combination of stretching followed by strengthening and conditioning, all aimed at these two sets of muscles.
- Some common exercises include bottom to heels stretch, knee rolls, back extensions, deep abdominal strengthening, and pelvic tilts.
- In addition to being used as a sole mean of treatment, physiotherapy is also used in back pain to treat severe cases both pre and post surgically. What is corrected by surgery needs to be enhanced by the regular exercises as prescribed by the doctor.
- One disclaimer that a doctor might want to give is that physiotherapy may not be beneficial if exercises are not done properly or if the patients do not adhere to the scheduled prescription. The long term success depends not just on getting the relief, but on following the maintenance exercises as prescribed. This is more important and helps avoid relapse of the back pain. A good posture and improved core stability with ongoing exercises is the key to success of physiotherapy in low back pain.
- While most people consider low back pain as a chronic condition, it can be managed effectively. It is important to realize that there is no overnight cure and that it may not get better on its own. Physiotherapy is a very good intervention; however, it will depend on the severity of pain and how it affects the patient's lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.