Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kanchan C S
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kanchan C SYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year old female. My body skin color is a combination of yellow and white. But my face is brown in color. Theres a wide difference between my face and body. Theres discoloration around my eye (not dark circles) and I don't wear spectacles too, so this discoloration is wat I worry about. The nose region is also bit dark than my face. I consulted with a near by dermatologist, she told me that I have atopic skin but she has not made my face come to my body color. Please help. Please suggest some remedies.
I have stomach ache when ever I eat food it is not digestible and headache when ever I woke in the morning and I am very thirsty so please give me suggestion for this deasase and pls name the deasae.
1.Eat fruits as they help you restore energy. Apples, mangoes, pomegranates, and pears are best suggestible. Avoid watermelon and muskmelons and also goosing on too many mangoes may cause pimples.
2. Have medium to low salt food and avoid heavy salty food as they are responsible for high blood pressure and water retention.
3.Eating watery foods like lassi, watermelon, rice, muskmelon creates swelling in the body. So, better opt for foods which are drying in nature like corn, gram flour, chick pea etc.
4. Foods such as brown rice, oats, and barley are the best foods one could have in this monsoon.
5. Body’s immunity can be increased by adding a dash of garlic to the soups, and curries you intake.
6.Opt for yogurt, curd and almonds in your diet instead of milk. Drink only boiled and purified water to protect yourself from harmful germs and drinking plenty of water keeps your body hydrated.
7.Consuming bitter vegetables like bitter gourd, and bitter herbs like neem, turmeric powder and methi seeds help in preventing infections.
Mera pehela period 1-7-16 ko hua tha. Next period 26-7-16 ko hua he, mera 4-5 din me bleeding completely band ho jata he, to me apne boyfriend ke saath 6-10 din ke andar unprotected sex kar sakta hu. Agar me karta hoon to pregnancy ke chances kitne % he.
I am having tightness in my right breast from past 2 days. I felt like a knot in my breast. Then I took a hot bag as it was paining allot. Now the tightness is less. And I can feel the pain only when I touch it. Little redness was there. But no excretion was there from my breast.
I had cavity. My dentist firstly drilled the teeth and then laser fill. She did it in a single day. But some of my friends say that their teeth were cleaned and some medicine were given to remove infection and after few days later, teeth was filled. I'm worrying. Is everything OK with me or I need medical help?
I am 32 yrs, female, planning my family. I have 2 questions to be answered. Firstly, for the last 5-6 years I was having a 28 days MC, but since last 1 year it changed to 29 days cycle a d now for the last 4 months it has changed again, sometimes it is on the 25th day, then the next on 27th day last month it was 35 days and this month I am on the 30th day of my cycle but I have not yet got my periods. I have done my thyroid test and tsh is 3.2. (Earlier I had tsh 6.5, I have thyronorm 25 mcg, since 8 months). Why is it so? Secondly, I am on my 30th day of MC but still I am getting discharge similar to my ovulation (sticky, egg white type discharge). What is it? Why is it happening?
Dear, doctor I'm 22 year old I don't have a beard and mustache so I'm thinking that I have take biotin tablet for growing of hair please suggest me.
I am 19 male and around 30% of my hair is white. Is there any solution? also I don't want tp dye my hair. Thank you in advance.
The vagina is a muscular, tubular structure of the female genital tract extending from the vulva to the cervix (the opening of the urethra). Sexual activity affects vaginal health in a number of different ways during intercourse and in the long term.
A few of the varying effects and the factors responsible for these effects are listed below:
- Changing size of the vagina: The vagina is designed to be elastic and adjustable. So, no permanent change in size is possible but it does undergo temporary changes in sizes as effects of sex. The inner walls of the vagina enlarge during sexual intercourse and during childbirth. Tissues in the clitoris puff out and harden, this also causes an expansion in size. It takes a while to get back to its normal size.
- Vaginal secretion: When you are aroused during sex, the blood vessels supplying the vagina expand immediately. The blood flow increases to lubricate the vaginal walls (rugae). The rugae unfold and the space increases. These secretions are important because, women who are sexually inactive for a long time at a stretch, experience dryness that leads to urinating difficulties and rashes.
- Unusual discharge: Apart from natural lubricants, vagina secretes some fluids, the process being termed as 'female ejaculation'. A tiny amount of white fluid made of prostate plasma cells, is produced just before you climax and discharged with some quantity of urine. Sometimes, prostatic specific antigen (PSA) and prostatic acid phosphatase (usually found in semen) are also found in the secretion.
- Infections in the urinary tract: The friction caused by sexual intercourse may cause small cuts which enable bacteria to pass from the vagina to the urinary bladder through the urethra. This causes infection in the bladder, the urinary tract and the vagina. These can be avoided by using a condom or by urinating before and after having sex.
- Vaginal pain: A lot of women report the experience of pain and discomfort inside or around the vagina during and immediately after sex. The pain can result from repeated sex within a short period of time or reduced secretion of natural lubricants. If the pain is too severe, you should see a doctor because yeast infections or chronic vulvodynia can also be responsible for the pain sensation.
I'm getting weaker day by day. My weight is decreased as per previous checkup I am taking a good night never skips a meal Just wana know the solution for this?
Having alopecia near my left ears ,but the hairfollicles are not completely gone I can see small hair growing back. What can I do to stimulate the growth natural way? No underline cause you have. I take a lot of vit c fruits, raisin which contains biotin. Beside this what can I do please help, Thank you.
Ajwain and #jeera (#carom seeds and #caraway) are two most simple, globally available spices which have a place of pride in ayurveda.
Stomach problems of simple to complicated nature can be solved easily at home by using these two seeds in varied forms and ways to get relief.
#stomachache, gas, flatulence, tympanites, #ama (#mucous in intestines), #acidity, lose motions, #constipation (both opposite to each other), other #vata, #pitta, #kapha imbalances can be corrected by these two by either combined or individual use.
Carom may be boiled in water and drunk by mixing little salt (better black salt) or plain. Caraway powder up to 1/2 teaspoon may be taken along consequently every four/ six/ eight hrs. If needed.
Caraway powder may be mixed in curd or buttermilk also or taken with honey or simple warm water.
#nature has given us enough opportunities to avoid synthetic drugs for simple ailments.#acidity#constipation