Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamlesh Kumar Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Very good and experienced doctor.Spot on with his diagnosis. No money minded tests like other doctors.
I got miscarriage five days ago due to exercise and house work unknowingly. The four days were normal as discharge was normal. Today heavy clot was discharged followed by severe abdominal pain. After discharge I felt weakness and shivering. I took painkiller for abdominal pain and sleep. After an hour I got fever with headache. In evening I took 650 mg paracetamol. Now I am feeling aome relieved. What should I do now at this time.
Which tests should be performed to know the cause of spleenogomy? And which doctor treats it (physicians or hematologist) please reply sir.
I am a 22 years old sexually active women. Since last 2 days I am having burning sensation in my vagina, pain in the lower abdomen and bloating. Today I also experienced red urine. I feel like I have to pee all the time and the pee somewhat reliefs the vaginal burning. Please help.
My age is 17 years old my fully body is but problem is that my penis size is not grow please help me give me a treatment plan for penis growth.
What should a person do if his size of penis is small Any medicines for enlargement of penis or any other ways to enlarge penis.
I am 40 older I have this problem premature ejaculation with in minute please advice I try to do stop and start but still am facing this problem am in good health no Bp, no diabetes. I married I had son too please advice good medicine without any said affect. Thankq.
I have pain in my chest left side near cardiac noach nd something like Ghabrahat mostly time please suggest me what I do.
Hey Doctors. Please help me I want to reduce some fat from my body and I really put myself on hard diet and exercising like rope skipping push ups and drink a lot of plenty water. I checked my thyroid but there is no issues .am really confuse what's going wrong with me. I am not able to sleep just going deeper and deeper in depression. Now I totally want to try some medicine please if you suggest then I will take help me thanks.
Hi My wife age 26 always have a severe abdominal pain during menstruation. Please suggest a better medication to get rid out of this problem?
While you may be worried about being affected with coronary diseases just because your forefathers suffered from it, there are various factors that are absolutely in your sole control. With a little change in lifestyle and following a well-regulated routine, you can easily keep your hereditary cardiac diseases at bay.
- Take a Healthy Diet Regularly: Increase the amount of green leafy vegetables and colourful fruits in your regular diet as they are rich in phytonutrients and other anti-oxidants, vitamins, fibres, minerals as well as anti-inflammatory molecules that would increase your immunity.
- Regulate Your Blood-Sugar Level: Studies show that blood sugar is a great contributor to cardiac diseases. So try to replace your high-carb diet with loads of fibre, protein and healthy fats to keep your blood-sugar level in control.
- Increase the Intake of Fibre: Try to increase the amount of fibre in your food chart by having lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and soya so that it amounts up to at least 50 grams a day. You may even include fibre supplements in your diet.
- Stay Away From Processed and Junk Food: We know you are crazy about fast food, but you must also include sodas, processed jams, fruit juices and soft drinks as well, which are the greatest contributors to diabetes and in turn lead to heart diseases.
- Increase the Intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Try to include cold-water fish like sardine, salmon and herring along with flax seeds and sea weeds. This 'good' fat would keep your cholesterol level in check and lower down the amount of malicious LDL levels and transform them into harmless LDL particles.
- Get Rid of all Hydrogenated Food: This implies that you should abstain from having cookies, margarine, baked stuff and crackers. Don't be fooled by the label saying, "no trans-fat" and instead look for healthy coconut, olive or sesame oil.
- Abstain from Consuming Alcohol: Alcohol can do no good to any organ of your body. Instead, it triggers the amount of triglycerides, causes fatty liver and creates sugar imbalance in your body. By reducing alcohol consumption you can reduce inflammation, which causes various chronic diseases.
- Have good quality supplements: Along with having a healthy diet and workout, you must try to take in multivitamin and mineral supplements regularly to keep fit and active all around the year.
- Exercise Regularly: Researches report that a minimum of half an hour's exercise is required by our body regularly. After all, the heart is a muscle, and you must work out regularly to keep it healthy for a longer span.
- Manage your Stress Levels: Stress alone can lead to a fatal heart attack without prior signal. Take the time out to indulge in yoga, meditation, tai chi or anything that would keep your stress levels under control and help you to lead a happier, healthier life.
These 10 easy ways will help you to prevent cardiac diseases; but you must consult a responsive cardiologist at the earliest.