Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kamlesh Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
How to get hair growth She is having diabetic , thyroid and Pcod Very huge hair fall What should do or take to increase hair.
Dark Chocolate: Stress Buster and other Health benefits
Who doesn't love chocolate? It is one of the most popular guilty pleasures that people like to indulge in. But science has proven that you need not feel guilty while snacking on chocolates because it is actually quite healthy. Not just any kind of chocolate, dark chocolate has plenty of health benefits according to studies. Read on to find out how dark chocolate can improve your life.
- Acts as a stress reliever - In today's busy lifestyle, stress is your constant companion. It is important to keep your stress level under control, as it can lead to anxiety and other damaging conditions. Eating dark chocolate every day has proven to relieve stress to a great extent by lowering your stress hormone cortisol. So, look no further for your stress remedy, than your refrigerator.
- Loaded with antioxidants - There are free radicals everywhere that can cause diseases; antioxidants are such compounds that disarm these free radicals, so it is recommended to eat an antioxidant-rich diet. It has been found that dark chocolate and unprocessed cocoa are replete with antioxidants like flavanols, polyphenols, catechins and others.
- Reduces blood pressure - It has been proven that dark chocolate can reduce blood pressure. The flavanols present in dark chocolate lead to the production of nitric oxide which in turn signals the arteries to calm down and decrease the resistance to the blood flow which leads to a reduction in the blood pressure.
- Lowers the risk of heart diseases - Dark chocolates can reduce the risk of many cardiovascular diseases. Consuming dark chocolate lowers the possibility of cholesterol accumulation in the arteries over time. Experiments have been conducted to show that chocolate lovers have a lower risk of cardiac diseases.
- Enhances cognitive function - Cocoa can boost brain function in the elderly. It increases the flow of blood to the brain which enhances cognitive functions especially in people with mental deterioration.
To enjoy the health benefits of dark chocolate, be sure to invest in organic chocolate which has 70% or more cocoa content.
Related Tip: Stress and Hair loss. Are they related??
I have headache from last few days, I am very much confused that it is simple headache or eye related problem. Please help me out.
I am suffering from cold a long long time. When I take drugs it gives me relieve but after that I suffering from cold once again. Please tell me why and how I shall get relieve from it?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
I am 42 years old man I have bleeding problem during toilet as and when I please ate please nonvege for two days or very spicy meal. It is happen please specialy when I eat fish please and I observed please that some portion of toilet skin comes out after toilet so please suggest some treatment without operation
Sir. 1 of my friend is suffering from dengue nd she is a girl bt his platelets is varying lyk 174000 .152000.103000 nd den 154000 at chk up of 2 days interval is dis is good or nt .or I hav to admit him in any hospital .i really in so much tnsn nd confuse too. Please hlp me nd tell me right way dat wat I hav to do. As well well I gave her juice of papaya leaves bt she does not take is regularly is dis is good or nt. One more thing when I saw him wid a doctor he says she is normal bt do not think soo. Bcz she is becoming so weak. Plzz tell me prfct answer dat what I do?
I hav diagnosed with pcod from last 3 years. I get my periods when I take tablets. And I am married, me and my husband planning for a baby from last 6 months but I didn't conceive yet, even I am taking treatment for pcod. And my blood report says I hav high count of LH. My husband recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and has less sperm count, so now please suggest me what the further step? And whether to avoid rice fully?
My mom got head pain if any function happens in our family so she take more number of tablet especially calpal take more what problem occurs sir?
I am masturbating thrice a day. Is this is health hazard. Please give me best suggestion. I am not able to control my feelings.
On date 10 NOv I feel pain in chest with sweating. My cholesterol is 275 My trop T is negative and BP 175/105 which is decrease to 110/75 next day. I am a healthy person but I fill pain which persist. On dated 12 Nov Echo report shows LV dimensions are within normal limit. The overall contractility is adequate except moderately hypo kinetic IVS & BASAL & MID INTERIOR WALL & LV APEX RESULTING IN REDUCTION IN LOW EF. There is evidence of LV DIASTOLIC DYSFUNCTION. THERE IS NO CLOT LA NORMAL AML&PML NORMAL MBA ADEQUATE NO VEGETATION ACCOUNT ALL THREE CUP NORMAL RA & RV NORMAL TV & PV NORMAL Now I want to know is it a heart attack or any thing else. I am a smoker.
Is it possible to have acute gastritis without pain? After drinking, I threw up blood but did not have any pain, just nausea and loss of appetite.
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression, which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics , such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.