Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamini Arvind Rao
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamini Arvind RaoYour feedback matters!
She is getting pain in her stomach since last 2 months. Every day she is getting pain in her stomach. This has happened after our first sex encounter before 2 months. After than she is getting pain continuously. She has proper periods but unable to find the reason of her pain. After that we both have never been in sexual relations as of this pain. Please suggest something Thanks a lot.
In today’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions are translated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life, including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drive that are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in the computer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of these natural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate mood or boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus, drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulate your nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sex organs, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been a successful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitamin that helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life. Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus is ‘asperse’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac, asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
Hello doctor. Actually the intercourse happened two times frst on 24th of feb it was protected still I have taken ipill on 26th of feb nd second on 5th of march which was unprotected but he didn't put his sperm in nd I took ipill within 24 hours. My expected period date was 12th of march but I got lil spotting on 11th of march nd bleeding got heavier on 12th. But ended on 14th. So doctor I want to ask is this bleeding is implantation bleeding? Or normal bleeding? Because proper bleeding happened only for two days 12&13 as my bleeding was lil less than my periods bjt flow was good. And I have done almost four test at home. 16-17-18-21 all were negative. So is there still any chance of pregnancy? Or there is no risk now? Can you tell me the symptoms of pregnancy?
A kiss is an exalted affair; it’s about feeling each other’s cosmos, understanding each other’s emotional current without uttering words, for, the words would only sound ambiguous when emotions are intense. A kiss alone can speak volumes! But, do you think something more can be associated with it?
Yes, indeed kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the body.
Here is a list of reasons why you should kiss your partner more often:
- Reduces blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Releases happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burns calories: Can it be a substitute for a 2-mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a goodbye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jawline. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!