Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamalini Venkat
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalini VenkatYour feedback matters!
We had unprotected intercourse this morning ,where in her periods stopped two days ago. In this intercourse I have not put my penis inside the vagina but I was trying to masturbate over her vagina and the sperms came out over her vagina. She went inside and cleaned it off immediately and took a ipil. Will it help? And what should be done now to avoid pregnancy? If there is a risk.
My last month's menstrual cycle started at 24th March 2016, But this there is a delay and also I am feeling a kind of tiredness.
I am an 18 year old student. I got married 2 months back. My husband is still working in Bangalore. I am a BBM student in Coimbatore. Currently we could see some symptoms for pregnancy like vomiting etc. After we checked pregnancy test kit, the result is still positive. Do we have any medications to avoid this pregnancy?
Hi sir/ madam Im very much in tension On March 7 I got terminated with 5 month baby for some abnormality and we undergone torch panel test it was normal and biopsy of baby was also normal after termination 2 weeks it was bleeding and on April 7 we had unprotected sex on April 11 I got my periods before pregnancy also I was getting my period on 11 only so April 11 I got periods first 2 days it was very light bleeding like spotting and yesterday my third day it was like heavy like not 2 pads for hour but it was heavy than b4 even today it is my 4 th day even today it s bleeding like heavy than before is it normal or what. B4 pregnancy my periods was 1 St day I was bleeding light 2 nd day no 3 Rd heavy on 4 no bleeding 5 bleeding it was 30 day cycle. I'm very much worried. please help me out. From when I can try for pregnancy. One or the other tension for me.
Are there chances to get pregnant without having intercourse but just rubbing penis during 2nd day of period? The boy did not ejaculate but pre ejaculated.
Me and my gf had sex in the 4th day of her period. After that she had light bleeding for few hours. There is any chance of pregnancy.
Im 20 years old we had unprotected on 23 feb it was on 6th day but no I’m having period delay it’s almost more than 1 week not having periods ,is there any pregnancy?
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
According to ayurveda, red rice are best among all. It is rich in iron and zinc which will help you to be healthy