Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Internal Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kamalesh T N
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Management of Sugar Disorders
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Migraine
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Infection
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Kamalesh T NYour feedback matters!
If one have undiagnosed hypomagnesemia means shortage of magnesium and also in diagnosed total cholesterol 490 (ldl -190 ,hdl-40) and for gastric ulcer the person takes pantoprazole 40 mg daily once for continuously 3+ months then he will suffer from cardiac arrest as pantoprazole will further reduce magnesiumI. I have witnessed one such situation so asking being a layman from medical knowledge prospective.
How to reduce 2 kg weight in one week My current weight is 68 kg and hight is. 5.8" Suggest me proper diet what I should take it and. Its timing.
My wife diagnosed for thyroid, and it showing as 5.2, doctor prescribed thyronorm tablets. But how to control it naturally to avoid side effects. What happens if it is not in control.
Sir, My girlfriend has infected with TB 5 months ago ,but we do not meet from 1 year, should I also infected with TB please tell me. I kissed her lot ot times.
I recently had a heart attack. It was diagnosed that there was block in artery formed due to blood clotting. I was hospitalized for 4 days and underwent 2 angiography. The clot was removed by medication. I am just 36 years old and very adventurous kind of person. I like to go for trekking foresting etc. I want to know can I live long say at least 80 years if I followed proper diet. What precautions I should take to avoid another heart attack. Please guide me.
A fairly common disorder, which affects the intestines, irritable bowel syndrome affects many adults across the world. If you are suffering from this disorder then you would have problems with bowel movements, mostly the irregularity of it. Sometimes you may suffer from constipation, other times you may suffer from diarrhea and the type of stool will also vary often between thin and hard or soft and liquid.
Common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
Some of the common symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome or IBS are as follows:
- Constipation or diarrhea, the latter of which can become quite severe during certain episodes
- Gas or bloating which can make you uncomfortable
- Cramping around the stomach area especially the lower belly which tends to become worse after having food and better after bowel movements
- Quality of stools may vary quite a lot from time to time such as very hard to lose
- Stomach may start sticking out and become misshapen
- May also come with sexual as well as urinary problems
Causes of Irritable bowel syndrome
The causes for irritable bowel syndrome vary from person to person. This disorder usually has triggers and yours may be different from someone else suffering from the same problems. However some general triggers and causes could be:
- Hormonal problems:This is especially the case with women who tends to suffer From IBS more than men. Hormonal changes in the body such as before and after pregnancy and menopause or periods are known to be common.
- Dietary causes: This is one of the major external triggers that have been reported by people. A variety of foods are known to have triggered or cause IBS. Some of the foods that have been implicated are beans, chocolate, cauliflower, cabbage or milk among many others.
- Underlying illnesses:Sometimes IBS itself may be a symptom of a larger underlying problem such as gastrointestinal disorders, such as bacterial overgrowth and gastroenteritis.
- Mental health and Stress issues:People going through psychological stress such as before exams or reviews have known to have IBS as stress becomes a trigger in their case. If you have mental health issues in the long run, these are also known to trigger or cause IBS.
Some of the treatment options for IBS are:
- Mental health counseling
- Medications for bowel spasms
- Medications for diarrhea or constipation
- Specialized medications for IBS for other underlying conditions