Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
If we proceed for tubectomy, what should be the gap after abortion that done on 1july. During operation any complications can be possible, my wife is fit, no bp ,no sugar, no any other problem, tell me if there any adverse effect on her body or sex life.
Hi Sex with prostitute on october with condom and which was not break and tested on March on almost 6 month with hiv 1&hiv2 antibody rapid test result non reactive so shall I move on as my friend didn't test his status? And aids helpline also told me that I'm hiv free (negative)
Yes we all desire for that perfect physical gratification that we get from being with our partners and we all look forward to a supercharged physical intimacy. However, what can go wrong with it? Most people will experience some sort of sexual difficulty at some point in their lifetime. Luckily, various healthcare professionals, including sex therapists and counselors, are trained to help people with these issues. Although individual cases vary in their specifics, a few sexual concerns are quite common.
Top Sexual Concerns among Women:
The top two sexual concerns for women are low desire or complete lack of sexual desire. Up to 40 percent of women report that they have little or no desire to have sex.
- Low Desire or Lack of Sexual Desire: Low desire or lack of desire is an increasing trend among women (and some men). Lack of desire is often accompanied by discussions about lack of time or energy for sex.
- Body Image Issues: Not liking what you see in the mirror can make the thought of being naked in front of someone else unpleasant.
- Aging and Hormonal Changes: Changes associated with menopause may conspire to reduce a woman's interest in sex. Hot flashes, night sweats and weight gain can be some of the causes.
- Relationship Conflicts: Conflict with one's partner over everyday issues, from money concerns to childbearing, can reduce feelings of desire.
- Unskilled Sexual Partners: People who are experiencing unsatisfactory sex often lose desire. The more bad sex you have, the less you want (conversely, the more good sex you have, the more you want).
- Medical Conditions: Certain medical conditions may affect sexual desire. One of the symptoms of depression, for example, is a lack of interest in sex.
What You Can Do?
First, you should work with your physician to rule out any physical reasons for low desire. Next, it is important to understand how your body responds to touch. Make time for self-pleasuring (masturbation) and explore your capacity to experience pleasure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I have irregular periods .from 2 months I dint get my periods .I have white discharge .how can I get it cure.
I have been suffering from irregular periods. Its about 3 months even aftr taking medication. Is there any solution to this and what's the reason behind it?
I am a 19 year old female. I had sex with my boyfriend once and now he left me. Now my family members are planning a marriage for me. Before my marriage I would like to get my virginity back. Can someone tell my about it? it's really urgent for me. Will that hurt a lot?
There is itching and pain in her private parts. She is pregnant and she do not prefer to take tablets. Is there any home remedies for this infection?
I am diagnosed with the following complications: 1. Complex left ovarian cyst measuring - 4.2mmx3.5mm arising from left ovary with possible fluid debri level suggestive of complex cyst (hemmoragic cyst). Thick internal septations and echoes are seen 2.7mm subserosal fibroid seen from the uterine fundus 3. Minimal free liquid seen in the pelvis 4. Another small cyst measuring 2x1.4cm arising from left ovary please advice if medicine can cure as I don't want to do laparoscopy or hysterectomy. Thanks.
Respected doctors Is have used abortion pills to get abort it will get any impact on my baby and I am planning for baby after 2 years there will be any impact please tell what thing should I to be an healthy.
Junk food is something you should generally avoid, courtesy to the health problems that they may cause. However, in some cases, when you are hungry you tend to go for junk food items as they are easily available. The other reason is that you don't know what you should opt for if you avoid junk food.
Outlined below are some healthy food options that you may replace junk food with:
- Replace ice cream with frozen yoghurt: Ice cream is considered to be laden with sugar that will add a sizeable number of calories, so you may replace that with frozen yoghurt. Yoghurt does not contain sugar and contains probiotic bacteria and protein that are good for your body. The probiotics in yogurt will help in enhancing your digestive system.
- Replace caffeine with fresh fruit juices: Caffeine is a known vasoconstrictor, which means it tends to narrow your blood vessels. This leads to problems in blood circulation and can lead to problems, such as erectile dysfunction. Instead consume fresh fruit juices as they are much healthier than coffee. They contain antioxidants that protect your body from free radical damage.
- Potato chips with bananas: If your cravings for salted food, such as chips increase then it points to a deficiency of potassium in the body. Instead of reaching for the packet of chips, eat a few bananas. They contain good amounts of potassium which helps to regulate fluid balance in the body.
- Eat nuts instead of chocolate: Instead of gorging on chocolates, a healthier option would be to opt for various kinds of nuts, such as almonds and cashews. They contain magnesium which tends to reduce chocolate cravings. They also provide the body with healthy fats and protein which help in building lean muscle mass in the body.
- Replace cookies with dry fruits: Cookies contain sugar in large amounts, which has the potential to create havoc on your body. From increasing blood sugar levels to obesity, it can cause serious complications. Opt for dry fruits as they are rich with important nutrients, such as vitamins and minerals that are essential for the human body. Add food such as dates, almonds and apricots to your diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I think my wife has cysts. But I am not sure. So please tell me what to do and the symptoms. Thank you.
My Wife is 24 Years Old. She is 5.4" Inches Height and her weight is 80 Kgs. We are planning for Baby from the Year 2011 December we married. When We Consult Doctor they asked her to reduce weight. My Question is Some Fat ladies giving birth to babies with out issue. Why Can't Wife? She is having thyroid previously but it is normal now and PCOD Problem. Thank You.
I am overweight and also have pcod and thyroid because of which losing weight is becoming difficult. Any advice on what could be done to lose weight and eradicate pcod?
My grandson[Aged 14 months] recently had fever and got two seizures duration of 2 to five minutes with a span of 24 hrs .He was admitted to the ICU and is now discharged after staying for 24 hrs .Understand he had a throat infection and was on antibiotics. Now let me know if he is prone to seizures or it was one off and is common
Wearing narrow shoes can cause bunions. A bunion is a bony growth on the inside of the first toe joint. It is seen in both men and women but more common in women ostensibly due to the habit of wearing narrow, and pointed and high heeled shoes and footwear.