Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Hy. I am 20 years old & I have not been in periods since 1 and a half month. I am suffering from slight stomach ache.& has not had any sexual intercourse with any one. May I be guided by you that what may the reasons be of missing my periods?
Hello doctor, I can completely insert my middle finger into my vagina. When I try for 2 fingers middle n index together then half of the fingers are inside. I feel I can insert still more but I am scared to. My hubby can insert hardly 1 n half inch of his penis into me. I don't feel any pain. But he can't insert fully and he ejaculates there. Will I be able to conceive like this? How can I get deeper Penetration? Please answer my questions.
Prescribed and taking the medicines rabicip20, zyloric and thyronorm, my complans are 1 in the morning ancle pain, whole day leg muscle pain and feeling sleepy, this month I was having a healthy mensturation, for the last four months it was severe belly pain, joint pains before the starting of periods.
The air that we breathe today is full of toxic and hazardous pollutants. Pollution in the environment could leave mother Earth sapped of its beauty and biodiversity. Each year millions of people die all around the world due to different pollution related problems. The key to live a healthy life is to identify the sources of air pollution and implement practical ways so that we can help stop air pollution. This article is going to suggest different ideas that can contribute to stop air pollution in the world around us.
PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE
So, I will posting articles related to air pollution and steps we can take to prevent it for better living.
Common Air Pollutants and their Sources
1. Carbon Monoxide: Generated by cigarettes, combustion engines, gas and fuel appliances, incinerators.
2. Lead from aircraft fuel metal processing plants, incineration and battery acid production
3. Ozone produced by car exhausts, factory processing, electric utilities, power plants, chemical solvents.
4. Nitrogen Dioxide from car engines, airplane engines, factories, and power plants.
5. Sulfur Dioxide -locomotives, ships, planes, and other equipment produce huge volumes of Sulfur Dioxide. Industrial processes, particularly ore extraction and purification, are also producers of the gas.
6. Particulate Matter: produced by nearly every single process involving chemicals and fuels, farming and construction.
Effects of Common Air Pollutants
EFFECTS ON HUMANS
- Coughing and shortness of breath, Asthma and sometimes premature deaths,
- Lung cancer
- IQ loss and impacts on learning, memory, and behavior in children due to damage to the developing nervous system,
- Heart disease
- kidney effects
EFFECTS ON ENVIRONMENT - FLORA AND FAUNA
- Lead can cause damage to flora and fauna.
- Ozone is a dangerous substance for most living organisms and multiple ecosystems on land and in the sea.
- Acid rains produced by Nitrogen Dioxide and Sulfur Dioxide are extremely destructive to the soil, plants and animals,
- Particulate Matter is harmful to animals, mammals being more affected
I am 8 week pregnant but now I am hard leg pain and body fully week what I do any solutions for that's.
I had my period on 12 dec. but missed it for two months. had modus 10 twice daily for five days till 8 feb. now feeling nausea, abdominal pain and lower back pain. please help.
Does eating chocolates during periods have good or adverse effects on mensuration cycle? How to regulate menstruation flow and be healthy.
I am 19years old female. 7years ago I have hurted my left leg near ankle while playing. But still my ankle and my knee keeps on swelling. Specially during my periods and when I walk too much.
Monthly I have irregular periods, some times for continuous 3 or 4 months I am nt getting periods. What should I do?
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after attaining menopause. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to consult with the doctor.
It is very important to diagnose abnormal uterine bleeding. There are several examinations and tests that have to be carried out, depending on age. For irregular spotting, a pregnancy test can be undertaken in case you think you could be pregnant. If your uterine bleeding is very heavy, a test has to be performed to check blood count. This is done to observe whether you have anemia. An ultrasound test of the pelvic region will also be advised by your doctor to know the cause of the bleeding. Several hormonal tests and thyroid function tests are required as well.
Other diagnostic tests include:
- Sonohysterography: When fluid is placed within the uterus and ultrasound images of the uterus are taken. An image of the pelvic organs is obtained.
- Hysteroscopy: It can be carried out when a device is inserted via the vagina and enables the doctor to examine the uterus internally.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: This is also used to get images of the organs.
- Endometrial biopsy: It involves insertion of a catheter to take out a tissue which is microscopically observed.
There are different types of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding depending upon factors such as the cause of bleeding and the age of the patient.
- Medications: Several medicines are used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding. Sometimes hormonal medicines are used. Birth control pills are also used to improve the regularity of periods. Hormonal infections, vaginal creams and an IUD device releasing hormone can be used. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to control bleeding. Several antibiotics may also be prescribed.
- Surgery: In some cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of growth such as polyps and fibroids, which results in bleeding. While some fibroids can be removed via hysteroscopy, others require different techniques for treatment.
- Endometrial ablation: It can be undertaken to control bleeding. This mode of treatment aims at reducing the bleeding permanently. In case all treatment methods fail, hysterectomy has to be carried out. This is a serious surgery and after it is performed, a woman does not have periods anymore and will not be able to conceive a child.
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a serious health condition, which may lead to severe complications. Immediate diagnosis and appropriate treatment methods should be undertaken in case of any abnormal uterine bleeding.
I'm 24 years old woman. I had sex with my boyfriend 2weeks back. He was wearing condom. He was rubbing his penis on my vagina. He tried to insert his penis inside my vagina. Within a sec I had a severe burning sensation inside my vagina. So we stopped having sex. I had no intercourse. But after two days of my sex I had burning and itching sensation in my vagina and in buttocks. So I went to gynecologist. She examined my vagina and said it is bacterial infection. She gave me medicines and candid b cream for one week. I used it for one week. After one week also I had the same symptoms. So I went to Dr. She again examined and gave vtwo gel. After applying this gel now i'm ok. But still I didn't recover completely from burning n itching sensation. Now i'm having slightly bulged vaginal lips and many white heads on down of my vagina. And now i'm having fever. I'm very much scared did I get any disease. This is the first time i'm having sex. I'm having this problem for past two weeks. I'm very very much scared. Please tell me what is wrong in my vagina?
I have minor pcod prblm so my periods is irregular. My Dr. recommend me some tablets T3 and Apcod obis since 4 months. She told me that after 4 months your periods is regural n no problem. But still my date is 19th but missed this date. What should I do. Plsss tell me fast.
Hi. My self Roshani. I have a vaginal discharge as well I have itching n swelling too. I have never seen to a doctor it is happening since a month ago. Now I have no clue what to do.
Am 23 weeks pregnant now. Now a days am feeling baby movements mostly during night time and am feeling hungry during night time. It is normal? In morning and afternoon some movement can feel but not like night time?
Here are tips of Skin, Hair and Nail Treatments