Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
I am 75 yrs old. Having no painful piles small Mussa 1or 2. remain out even after bowl. Pl. Advise suitable remedy for it.
I have a prblm in sleeping. I don't get enough sleep. And thats why I feel weak and my life becoming hell. Please help sir.
A rat bite when I accidentally stepped on it. Seeing a few drops of blood, the small wound was immediately washed in plenty of Dettol in water. Clotrimazole cream (STATUM) was applied. No pain or itching after 5 minutes. No swelling or redness. Does it need further attention/treatment?
I am suffering from cough which is of yellowish colour, which is removing from my nose and chest, I have a low fever.
I am 36 year male I eat in afternoons that time is 2.38 pm than I just choke my blood sugar levels that time is 5.03 pm and leave is 114 is it normal? And I am not safer from blood sugar.
I am suffering in cold for 7 days. I consult my local doctor. But now a pain in my head. How can I release it?
Muje vitamin b ki deficiency ho gayi hai Medicine suggest Kare. Body me pain hota. Khana khane me baad saas bhi nahi le pata hu.
Mere per ki chhoti ungli me chot lagi thi to bohot dard or sojan aa gai. Xrey karwaya usme kuch nhi aaya but aaj 10 din baad bhi halka dard rahta hai.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.