Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 32 years old and working in a stress filled work place.In 2008 she was admitted with brain TB and was taking a lot of steroid capsules for 2 years ,of course prescribed by the Doctor but since then she has a very weak immunity, falls sick at the drop of a hat, so I would like to know if there is any home remedy or ayurvedic remedy for strengthening her immunityThanks.
I am 28 years happily married male. My problem is I ejaculate very soon in intercourse with my wife. Can you please help?
Me and my partner were together. He had his boxers on but I was naked in bed. He was on top of me. I just felt his penis near my vagina for a few seconds but he did not ejaculate. But there was a drop or two of pre ejaculate on his penis. My period got over just 3 days ago. There was no ejaculation and we didn't have sexual intercourse I could just feel it for a second. Is there any reason to be worried for pregnancy?
I am 23. I am having dull gas pain in stomach on the left side. Sometimes the pain travels upto the chest and left arm for few seconds. Please tell me how to treat this problem.
Hi I am 33 years old kon sa din sex karna chaiye jis se pregnant hone ka chance jaida hota hai doctor ovulation date kitna din ka time hota hai.
Hi. I am suresh. I have so many problemsRecently stomach cramp is came suddenly why it happens. And some places something moves like nerve moving. Have any vitamin deficiencies? Please support me.
I have severe acidity. Some time my stomach burn and some time very sour water comes in my mouth. I'm taking omez D want permanent solution of this problem.
Mam thank you for your caring answer I have one doubt that I think that I have worm Insects in my stomach so thats y my body does not observing. Enough nutrients so how should I clean that and also you want to checkup my present nutrients percentage where should I do checkup of this and what should I ask for doctor to check.
Sir, I am masturbate from 5 years nearly. I am now 23 years of old. My penis erection decreases and they are showing nerves on it. Whats the reason. It causes infertility.
Sir, Meri marriage ko 1 Saal ho gya h. Kuch din pehle maine sex kiya to penis ki nas me sujan aa gyi h. Or penis ke andar chote chote white dane ho gye h. Please reply me.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.