Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalpana
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Why do I have trouble breathing at night? For about 3 weeks now I have been experiencing difficulty sufficiently breathing, especially at night.
I have problem in my penis. It does not erotic. I do all thing that my friends tell me but it does not effected. Please helo me. Answer me as soon as possible. I am very disappointed please help me please please. I am very thankful to you.
Sir, I go to toilet 5-6 time in one day. What types disease indication. But am suffering for PILES. I am doubt this type indication to COLON Cancer. More time go to toilet symptoms of cancer. Mere ko doubt hai ki toilet ki nali me cancer to nahi hua hai. Kyonki har 4 hrs me toilet lagta hai. please help me sir.
I am 33 years old. I had heartburn sensation 2 weeks back followed by left throat pain. Sometimes I feel sore throat. Consulted ENT specialist, he took Blood test and Neck Xray. The results was OK, no lymphs or swelling glands and the C reactive protein was 24, Doctor said that active infection was not there so need to worry about that. I am taking antibiotics, Pantoprazole for the past two days. Its ok now but sometimes the pain occurs again. I am worried whether it is related to throat cancer. I don't smoke or consume alcohol. Kindly assist.
My girl baby 18 months old walks, runs, sits and gets up comfortably without showing any pain in her knee nor her legs. But the shape of her legs are a little bowed like a little curved From the knee part. And she usually trips over herself as though something is disturbing her while running. And runs with her legs being stiff and not bending also. Most of the time while she sits on her knee, she actually puts both her legs each next to her each thigh in a upside down V shape. She is very active and too sharp as well. But she being a girl, that curved legs of her does not look good. Please find an immediate remedy for me cause I'm afraid that this might turn even more worse. Few suggested me to do some massage, Ive Been doing it quite a while, but there is no improvement. Kindly suggest me the best remedy for this.
I am 32 years female. I have urine infection. When I take medicine it goes but after sometimes it reappears. I am facing this problem from last 2 years. Whenever I came in contact with my husband I got this problem became severe. What procedure I use to be free from this problem permanently?
I am 24 yrs. During periods, I am having pain in lower stomach or lower back. I used to take combiflam painkiller for relief. Is it safe. Can I continue it? Pain is on 1st and 2nd day only.
Sir I am not walking correctly and I have not balanced for walk and slowly my hand and body was shaking please tell me solution ?
Dear doctor. I am Siva Sankar Rao from Guntur. I have pain back side head. Any clarification please. somebody says it seriously. So inform.
Sir how I van solve my sexual weakness please help me with medicine sir I am suffering sex weakness.
What is the symptoms of fatty liver? How to recognize the disease of fatty liver? What is the treatment for fatty liver? Thanks.
My friend has suffered form circumcision recently & for this problem he has small operation so he want help for future precautions.
Hai to all doctors he is my friend suffering with severe headache. He clotted blood in mind and suffering from severe problem. He suffering from blood circulation. Blood is also not supplying for small nervous also so please suggest best solution and best doctor and best treatment for that disease please doctors try to understand me he is most wanted friend. Suggest please Can I consult you privately. please give me your personal contact no. Plzzzz sir its severe problem. So I am asking your personal contact number.
How to quit smoking. Cause I smoke almost 2 packets in a day. And morning it's kinda hurts my throat and while going for toilet I need to smoke to have a good motion, how do get back to normal?
I am having small mass growths under my feet. Im not sure whether its corns or not because its usually painless. Its spreading on the sole of my feet. Its from last two years but its spreading a way more from past month.
How is this for ironic: Heartburn is one of the most common side effects of medications designed to promote proper penis function among those with erectile challenges. But heartburn can itself negatively impact a guy's penis function! Well, no one ever said that maintaining good penis health would be easy. But just how does heartburn come into play with the manhood? After all, the stomach and the penis are hardly in the same physical neighborhood. However, a little investigation can reveal just why there may be a connection.
Not an island
- There's a saying that no man is an island, and it's also true that no body part is an island unto itself either. Men may like to sometimes think of their penis as being somehow separate from them. After all, guys like to say that they think with their penis or that it controls them or makes them do things they shouldn't. But in fact, it's just another body part, and as such may be influenced by changes in other parts of the body.
- For example, it's well known that a healthy heart is necessary for good penis function. If the heart doesn't pump blood at the proper level, the penis doesn't get fully erect or has a hard time staying in its erect state.
- By the same token, heartburn or other digestion issues can affect penis function. It's not as direct a relationship as between the heart and the penis, but when excessive heartburn or other gastrointestinal issues are present, it can distract a man and dampen his romantic fervor.
With that understanding, it's easy to see why a man may want to avoid heartburn, especially on a date. In general, eating a well-balanced diet and eating and drinking in moderation can help ward off indigestion. But some people may have a natural "disinclination" for some foods. They may like them and find them hard to resist, but their bodies may not easily digest them - leading to heartburn or other issues.
Every person is different and each body digests differently, but some of the more common heartburn "triggers" are:
- Anything citrusy. Whether in solid or juice form, the acidic citrus fruit can wreak havoc on many digestive systems.
- Alcohol. Splitting a bottle of champagne may be romantic, but that alcohol can come back to plague a man before he gets to bed. And the same goes for downing shots in an attempt to impress a woman with how macho a guy is. Besides causing heartburn, alcohol can by itself have a somewhat deflating effect on many a man's penis.
- Fatty meat. Meat can be a needed source of protein, but guys should go lean with it. Fatty meats lard up the stomach and promote indigestion in a big way.
- Pizza and pasta. Tomato sauce is generally delicious, and a staple of Italian food. But tomatoes tend to have a high acidic content - and by now anyone reading this knows that may spell trouble.
The list doesn't stop there - dairy and caffeine are among other common triggers - but it's enough to illustrate a point. A man needs to find out what his personal triggers are and learn how to "eat around" those triggers, such as which to avoid altogether, which to eat in moderation, etc.
Of course, even without heartburn, a man needs to keep his member healthy to promote maximum penis function. Regular application of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. The proper crème will include vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid. Vitamin B5 is a vital nutrient required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue. Ideally, the crème should also contain vitamin C, a key component of collagen, a tissue in the body that gives skin its tone and elasticity and is vital for penile erections.