Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
I am 38 year old male. suffered from back pain from the last 15 years. Medicines which I ake are maxgalin M 50 3 times Hifenac Mr. 2 times Medrol 4 mg 1 time zinetac 150 3 times I also do jim problem comes every 1/1/2 in a once. Take rest 10 days with medicine. Once recover fir for next cycle. Jay.
I have pimples as we'll as dark spots on my face. For preventing pimples and dark spots wat can I do?
Hi how are you I am not feeling well from 4 days what is the problem please tell me not feeling well. Help me Thank you OK please reply.
17 days ago I was going gym regularly also taking green tea from last 4 months and also taking coke diet from last month. Because I want to loose weight and one day I took black coffee after 2 hour I started to feel like headache in my back last from 3 second and comes for 3 to 4 times a day that last long for 3 sec .I also had tight neck muscle within time that thing is fine .but headache is not going please advice me.
I am 26 year male, I often use to get tired when I do a little work, followed by headache nausea and vomiting, what is the solution of this problem?
My cousin is going to the gym regularly but is unable to decrease weight even after intense workouts what should he do?
Sir/madam, I am 23 year old youngboy from kolkata and I had a problem since last 1 to 1.5 months my lower lip become dry and when I m using borolin the upper layer of lower lip look like white colour and it damage also. Please suggest me any medicine for this.
The instance of diabetes are rising day by day. Being a silent killer, it is attacking the young generation secretly and two common impacts of taking modern medicines for diabetes are insulin resistance and various side effects. This eventually has led to a search for alternative methods, which can address the problem of diabetes. Ayurveda plays a vital role in curbing diabetes, if you use it the right way, it can address the root cause of diabetes through proper application of diet, drugs, panchakarma and yoga.
Simple ways to cure diabetes through Ayurveda
- Bitter gourd juice: You can take up 30 ml of bitter melon juice every morning on an empty stomach. If you are unable to consume it raw, then you may prepare simple oil-free recipes with it. It is one of the best remedies of diabetes and you can see a lowered diabetes level with consistent consumption of bitter gourd juice.
- Ground bay leaf and aloe vera: The mixture of half teaspoon of ground bay leaf, half teaspoon of turmeric and one teaspoon of aloe vera gel can be taken before lunch every day to control blood sugar level.
- Fenugreek seeds: Commonly called the Methi seeds, this ingredient can be mixed with a little amount of turmeric along with a glassful of warm milk twice daily to reduce blood sugar problems. You can soak some fenugreek seeds in warm water overnight and chew it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Jamun seeds: The seed powder of Eugenia jambolina, commonly called the Jamun, is very helpful in reducing the blood sugar level. You can have one teaspoon of jamun seed powder followed by a glass of warm water or chew Jamun leaves to prevent the conversion of starch into sugar.
- Indian gooseberry: This fruit enriched with high amounts of Vitamin C is commonly called Amla. Having 20 ml Amla juice every day can be prescribed for a diabetic patient. You can also take the amla fruit powder every day to get similar results.
- Bark of the banyan tree: If you are suffering from increased levels of blood sugar, then you may consume the decoction of banyan tree bark twice regularly. You will have to take 20 grams of the bark and boil it in 4 glasses of water. When this mixture is reduced to approximately 1 glass, you can consume it after it cools down.
The level and symptoms of diabetes vary among different individuals. Therefore, before you jump on to trying any of these methods, it is recommended to consult an expert who can help you select the most suitable Ayurvedic solution for increased sugar levels.
Hello, everyone, i am Dr. Ganesh Avhad, consultant dermatologist and hair transplant surgeon based in Ghatkopar Mumbai. Here I will give you more information about hair transplant. Here we do hair transplant by the latest and advanced method called as bio stimulated follicular unit extraction. In this method, we use very minimum punches with the latest technology called as no routers technique, in which there will be no bleeding-minimal scarring, and there will be no downtime.
This is an office procedure done under local anesthesia so the patient can join the work on the very next day. And the results by this advanced method are excellent so there will be no complication and you can do your work on that day only. There will be no admission for the hair transplant, it is the very easy procedure and very advanced procedure.
So for more information about the hair transplant and about moving your causes of hair loss, you can contact me here on Lybrate. Thank you so much.
HOW TO UNTWIST YOUR THINKING:
This comes from Dr David Burns and is in his book "The Feeling Good Handbook, revised edition."
1 IDENTIFY THE DISTORTION Write down your negative thoughts so you can see in which of the 10 cognitive distortions you're involved. This will make it easier to think about the problem in a more positive and realistic way.
2 EXAMINE THE EVIDENCE Instead of assuming that your negative thought is true, examine the actual evidence for it. For example, if you feel that you never do anything right, you could list several things you have done successfully.
3 THE DOUBLE-STANDARD METHOD Instead of putting yourself down in a harsh, condemning way, talk to yourself in the same
compassionate way you would talk to a friend with a similar problem.
4 THE EXPERIMENTAL TECHNIQUE Do an experiment to test the validity of your negative thought. For example, if, during an episode of panic, you become terrified that you're about to die of a heart attack, you could jog or run up and down several flights of stairs. This will prove that your heart is healthy and strong.
5 THINKING IN SHADES OF GRAY Although this method might sound drab, the effects can be illuminating. Instead of thinking about your problems in all-or-nothing extremes, reevaluate things on a range from 0 to 100. When things don't work out as well as you hoped, think about the experience as a partial success rather than a complete failure. See what you can learn from the situation.
6. THE SURVEY METHOD Ask people questions to find out if your thoughts and attitudes are realistic. For example, if you believe that public speaking anxiety is abnormal and shameful, ask several friends if they ever felt nervous before they gave a talk.
7. DEFINE TERMS When you label yourself "inferior" or "a fool" or "a loser," ask, "What is the definition of 'a fool'?" You will feel better when you see that there is no such thing as "a fool" or "a loser."
8. THE SEMANTIC METHOD Simply substitute language that is less colorful and emotionally loaded. This method is helpful for "should statements." Instead of telling yourself "I shouldn't have made that mistake," you can say, "It would be better if I hadn't made that mistake."
9. RE-ATTRIBUTION Instead of automatically assuming that you are "bad" and blaming yourself entirely for a problem, think about the many factors that may have contributed to it. Focus on solving the problem instead of using up all your energy blaming yourself and feeling guilty.
10. COST-BENEFIT ANALYSIS List the advantages and disadvantages of a feeling (like becoming angry when your plane is late,) a negative thought (like "No matter how hard I try, I always mess up, ") or a behavior pattern (like overeating and lying around in bed when you're depressed.) You can also use the Cost-Benefit Analysis to modify a self-defeating belief such as, "I must always try to be perfect."
As I've stated before, these methods are not something to be tried once or twice and dispensed, but are good skills to be ongoing in your life with day to day.