Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. KalpanaYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor my age is just 21 years and almost my 60% of hair has turned into white colour .please tell me something so that I could get my black hair back again.
I am 23 years old female in my nose and chin are affected whiteheads please suggest any solution this big problem for ever.
She has a severe pain in both sides of her breasts. Often it occurs. And it lasts for about 10 to 15 days.please advice
Sir/mam, I had an intercourse with my gf on july, 2nd, without condom, she had told me that her menses had come on 21 june that time. Now, three and half months have passed, I want to be just sure that pregnancy has not taken place. How should I get confirmed?
I am a 27 year old lady. I have a problem of underarm dark patches. I am unable to wear sleeveless tops or shirts. Please help me out is there a perfect product where I can get in the market. Also, one of my friend suggested that Meladerm cream works more on it. Please suggest and also let me know what to use whether powder or deo's help for daily use to protect underarm odor.
I have used the triple combination of the steroid hydroquinone tretinoin and mometasone on my acne related hyperpigmentation it work best for two years but as the winter come it begin to irritate my skin skin become sensitive marks come back with more acne and hyperpigmentation talk two dermatologist he prescribed me isotroin tab for two months when I go back to him he gave me the brilinta serum and flutivate cream am on treatment but marks becoming red and flatter skin pores on cheeks are bigger will it take time r it should quit.
Sir, I m very weak boy. My weight is only 42 k. G. Please tips healthy me and my weight is strong minimum 60 k. G. Thank you.
I have fungus psoriasis on my scalp, beard. When I scratch white colour like powder comes out. 24 hours itching. I am loosing hair also. I am having disease 9 yrs. Please help.
I want to increase my weight as currently I had lost my weight for around 6 kgs so help me what should I do.
I have been suffering from depression for a year. I attempted suicide last month though my parents don't know anything about this.My acedemics ,my lyf everything is just going down. I m just student and can't manage fee for any consultant. I have lost my friends too. I just want to be ok....
I have severe cold for the last two years due to which my efficiency to do work is decreasing. What should I do?
Men are from Mars and women are from Venus. In fact, the difference between the two sexes is not just limited to their thinking and physicality; both are very different when it comes to what they desire and expect for a satisfied sexual life.
What do women want?
- Commitment: A centuries-old question that proves to be very elusive, women actually lay emphasis on feeling desired in order to be aroused. The book 'A Billion Wicked Thoughts', jointly authored by neuroscientists Ogi Ogas and Sai Gaddam, sheds light on the sexual preferences of women. Based on years of research, it reveals that women like to know that the sex they are having with a man is not just a one-time thing. Commitment is a major turn on for women.
- Future focus: The female mind is highly complex. A woman can be physically turned on and mentally turned off at the same time. Not only that, before choosing a potential mate, she'd make sure that the man she's choosing would be neither cruel nor unfaithful, and would be fully capable of protecting her and their potential offspring.?
- Beyond fetish: You'd be surprised that fetishes are very rare among women. This is because the female brain is not aroused by any single trigger, like attractive feet, and it requires a combination of triggers to get them in the mood.
What do men want?
- Visual: On the other hand, men are rather simple creatures. Men are predominantly visual and give a lot of importance on watching their partners in order to get aroused. This is one of the prime reasons why men enjoy watching women orgasm, and probably also the reason why women fake it so often.
- Physical: Also, men are directly opposite to women when it comes to what causes arousal and a single trigger, like painted lips, can turn them on.
- Fetishes: Moreover when a man is physically turned on, he's psychologically turned on as well, further highlighting how different the minds of the two genders work when it comes to sex. Also, this the reason why fetishes are so common in men.
And what do both men and women want?
Common joys: Both are in consensus regarding a few things they want in bed. Dirty talk is one of them. Research reveals that talking sex in bed brought both partners closer and made them more open and experimental, willing to try out new things. New positions, role playing and the introduction of sex toys in intercourse are also some of the things both men and women desire in bed.
Related Tip: Why Do Men and Women Respond Differently After Sex?
I have gained more fat on my belly and on my chest I don't take much stress but that fat on my chest looks very embracing I don't get any free time for exercise tell how can I loose this fat without exercise please help me.
I am 50 years old, I feel tiredness always, diabetic patient Now I am using (Gemmer 1 tablet at night) Please advise.
The basic lovemaking skills everyone should know
Whether you are just starting out on your sexual journey or you simply need to remind yourself about the basic things that matter in the bedroom, it is essential to know these things.
There are countless tips out there for how to have great sex, kinky sex, spontaneous sex, hotter sex and so on. We are all so focused on taking things a step further that we often forget the basics.
So, if you are about to have sex for the first time, or you simply need a refresher course to remind you that you are still doing things right, then read below.
1. Kissing is still a total turn on
Kissing is the fastest way to build arousal. Full-on make out sessions of three minutes or more work wonders for your sex life. It is essential for foreplay.
2. No need to rush
When you hit the sheets, don't rush to the finishing line or feel pressure 'to perform'. Instead, focus on building a connection. Look into each other's eyes, say each other's name, stop occasionally and just kiss. Don't try to recreate sexy scenes you've seen online or in videos as it can feel loveless and impersonal.
3. What to do with your hands
During a kiss, your hands should be as busy as your mouth. Start warming up your partner's erogenous zones by running your fingertips across their cheeks, lips and jawline.
Men's necks are very sensitive on the front while women's are more sensitive at the back. So, guys, to arouse your partner lift up her hair and drop a kiss on the nape of her neck.