Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalawati
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalawatiYour feedback matters!
If a female is having cyst in her one breast which very hard, movable n pains only when pressed. Is it breast cancer. Plsss reply.
Tips for Resurrecting Lost Penis Sensation
When a man begins to lose penis sensation, he very well might panic a bit. But it's important to remember two things: first, that loss of penis sensitivity happens more often with age, and second, that it can be reversed through careful attention to a few new penis care techniques. Here's what a man needs to know to get his mojo back.
Why does a guy lose penis sensation?
There can be many reasons why a man loses penis sensitivity. In most cases, the problem can be traced back to overhandling of the penis, especially during long masturbation sessions. Another reason could be the 'death grip,' or gripping the penis too tightly during masturbation, as well as forgoing lube when pleasuring. Either of these often bring about loss of penis sensation.
But in some cases, the reason can be attributed to the aging process. In fact, up to 90 percent of men report that over time, their penis isn't as sensitive as it once was. Many men look back at how sensitive they felt during their earlier years and realize that they have lost quite a bit of sensitivity as they have become older.
The good news is that there are remedies for both the problem of overhandling and the issues of age. A guy can try these great options:
1) Change up masturbation. Many guys get set in their ways and over time, they want to masturbate in only a certain way that they are sure will work for them. The problem is that they will wind up rubbing the same areas over and over again, which results in small callouses on the delicate penis skin. That results in a deadening of sensation in that area. By switching up the method a guy uses, he can preserve the sensation and explore new things at the same time.
2) Wear the right clothing. A guy should avoid tight, restrictive clothing. Wearing underwear that allows the penis to 'breathe' or even using wicking underwear that draw away moisture are all good bets. Never go commando, as the rub of trousers against the penis can quickly reduce sensation. A guy should always take the time to go without clothing, too - this 'airing out' of the penis can have many benefits not only for sensation, but for odor control and comfort as well.
3) Use lube when appropriate. Guys who like it dry might not have the best penis sensitivity. Reaching for ample amounts of lubrication during any sexual activity can help ensure that a guy keeps those all-important nerve endings as healthy as possible, so he can enjoy sex to the strongest measure possible.
4) Stay moisturized. Dry skin can be the bane of a man's penis sensation, especially if the problem is severe or is allowed to continue for a long period of time. The nerve endings in the penis can become damaged over time, resulting in a loss of penis sensitivity in such a way that he might not be able to regain it. Avoid this problem by using a good moisturizer, as well as a proper cleanser when in the shower. These two simple additions to a good penis care regimen can keep a man's penis in good shape.
Finally, a man can't go wrong with the use of a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) that is designed to help with penis sensation. Multiple ingredients promote sensitivity, including alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, L-carnitine, and a host of vitamins. Combat dry skin through the addition of Shea butter and vitamin E, both of which can lock in moisture to help improve sensitivity and overall penis health. A great penis health crème can be used every day to help slowly regain the penis sensation a man thought was gone for good.
I have an issue of irregular periods. Please suggest me the home made tips which helps for regular periods.
I am 18 and i had intercourse like twice monthly since last 4-5 months and i had once skipped periods for a mthn and now again i missed my date this month.I had done pregnancy test and its negative.Could u please tell what should i do now?
I had sex on 17rh may and from 19th may I have been frequently urinating in every 2hours. Does it mean I am pregnant?
I got married in 2014 june . We have done sex last month. My all sperm went to wife vagina. This never happened in pas We thought we will get good news in this month. But we did not get good news my sperm count is 95 mil /ml. What is the reason behind that. What we can do for pregnancy.
I am 28 years old. I am recently married. While doing intercourse required amount of gel was not released from my vagina. Still I feel to have sex. But my husband feels it very painful. So the process was never a smooth and pleasant one. I also feel some kind of bad odor sometimes near my genital areas. Sometimes though the gel was released, while doing intercourse, something inside my vagina hits his thing very hard. I can feel it. Immediately we stop the process. I feel like I was hurting him. Though he want to take another go. I just can't see his pain. I have irregular periods. And PCOD. Pls help me.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods, or no periods (for that matter) can cause, is something that every woman is aware of. It's normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but it is a matter of concern if this absence persists over a period of time. The condition is then termed as a case of secondary amenorrhea. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with the various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of possibilities which are seldom mulled over, but should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
- Weight: Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn, upset your menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in triggering irregularities since enough estrogen will not be created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and therefore, have heavy, infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that body weight be regulated to avoid any disappointment at 'the time of the month.'
- Stress: Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases and an elevated level of adrenaline and cortisol may impair the functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist the neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
- Exercising Too Much: While regular workout is indispensable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce lesser estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
- Breast Feeding: Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant. A span of three months is expected to pass before the abnormalities are done away with.
- Food Allergies: Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly harm hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands which is why they can influence the sex hormone creation.