Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kalawati
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalawatiYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old, married 2 and half year before, My one tube is blocked and other is ok. I have PCOD also. Pls let me the chances of Pregnancy?
Hello doctor my uterus was removed and just it took before 3 weeks but after that there was a very severe pain, so when we started scanning we found that there are 3 milligrams of stones in kidney, so what we can do and what r the foods I can have to remove it? Can you suggest me please?
Always make sure that you use the therapeutic hot agents when the injury is in the chronic stage. They can also be used prior to physiotherapy or exercise to decrease muscle tension and increase flexibility.
Im 21 year female nd I have felt an unusual problem of blood coming out of ma private part before 15 days of periods. It hand ist time. Is this any kind of problem.
I am Keerthi. I am 6th month pregnant. I have thyroid in this pregnancy blood reports. I am using medicine for that. Doc said continue till delivery. This problem will cure after delivery? Please tell me I am worry about that.
Hi mam im a newly married girl 22 years old.. last month on the fifth day of my period we had unprotected sex he ejaculated inside me. Within 24 hours i took an emergency pill aftr 2 days i had slight bleeding just for a day.. and now my period is delayed by 4 days... Usually i have a 5 days periid which is very regular.. is it likely im pregnant?
I have pcod. M taking metmorfin 500 mg 2 times a day and krimson 35. The day before yesterday my 21 day pill pack ended and yesterday my partner rubbed his unprotected penis on my butt. Is their any possibility if he didn't ejaculate to get pregnant? Is it possible if there was sperm in precum (though he went for toilet many times before the act) to flow inside vagina and m on pill and still can get pregnant? I was taking krimson 35 from november and I generally got my menses on the third day after stopping the pill for the month of nov. But today is the fourth day and I still haven't got any menses. I had cetrizine along with krimson as well as my skin treatment is going on (tab minoz er 65 & patadin) will these medicine reduce the effectiveness of krimson? Do I need to worry at all?
During childhood we must have heard our mother asking us to sit under the sun for at least 15 minutes every morning to experience sun rays on the body. This sounds to be a dull and drab advise but it is certainly important for bone health. Vitamin D has to perform many important tasks in the body. It keeps bones strong by helping body absorb calcium and phosphorus and important key minerals for bone health.
- Vitamin D is very commonly known as Sunshine Vitamin. It is available in food as well as in other dietary supplements. Vitamin D has several important functions in a human body. It helps in promoting calcium absorption, maintaining normal phosphate and calcium levels, promotes cell and bone growth, reduces inflammation. Calcium and Vitamin D together can build stronger bones in women post menopause. It also helps with other disorders that cause weak bones, like rickets etc.
- It is not possible to see the deficiency externally, but it could be seen internally in few ways such as the effected person may find difficulty in thinking clearly, may go through bone pain, frequent fracture in bones, weakness in muscles, unexpected fatigue.
- Many people don’t develop signs until their Vitamin D levels get tremendously low. There are several factors which contribute to the rising incidence of vitamin D deficiency in people today
- and this includes wearing sunscreen, not spending much time under sun, having pigmentation on skin which restricts rays to go under skin, mothers who breastfeed infants for longer span of time, being obese which naturally increases Vitamin D requirements in them. Some people are born without the ability to process vitamin D from birth.
- It is necessary to get Vitamin D3 in body either externally or internally. Food items like fatty fish like Salmon, tuna etc are considered to be the best source of Vitamin D. Cheese and egg yolks can also provide desired amount of Vitamin D3 in our body. As Vitamin D3 deficiency is difficult to dignose normally there are many conditions in which you can see this deficiency commonly which include someone who is above 50 years of age, someone who has kidney disorders or even someone who has darker skin color.
- Eating correct is the only key to live healthy. Getting enough Vitamin D either through your diet or a supplement should be planned by women to prevent osteoporosis in future.