Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalavathiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I have litil pain in kidney & liver, when I go at toilet, little more pain that time what I should do. Please suggest.
Hello. I am 24 n I suffer from extreme abdominal pain approx 10 dys before periods n will disappear 2 dys before I start periods. I ve regular periods with gap of 28days. During d abdominal pain I ll suffer from constptn n irregular stool pass n gasses n my stomach size increases. I consulted a doctor n done an ultrasound n came wid fibre on uterus. Bt my pain is not a symptom of fibroid. And during d pain days I ll hav big pimples on my face n it ll slowly disappear after the pain. Bt dy r leaving marks on my face n my abdomnl pain is really unbearable. please advice me sumthng. Whts my problem n whom shud I consult./ Thanx in advance. waiting fr your quick reply.
Hello doctor I am AYSWARYA first I would like to inform I have one kidney my urine culture report is gram stain: few gram negative bacilli seen. Colony count: 0.30 lakh/ml. Comment: probably significant growth. First level antibiotics is highly sensitive to Tobramycin, gentamycin, nitrofurantoin, ofloxacin trimethoprim, sulphafurazole, norfloxacin, lomefloxacin. And other antibiotics are highly sensitive.
Diabetes? if blood sugar is consistantly high, over time it can affect the heart, eyes, kidneys, nerves, and other parts of the body. These problems are called complications. Sometimes people with diabetes don't realize that they have the disease until they begin to have other health problems. For example, a doctor or health care provider may detect signs of diabetes damage even though the patient does not know that he/she has the disease.
A white color thing grown on my penis glans bottom which do not washed out what is that? And how I treat it?
I was not able to have a easy motion in the morning especially in the winter what should I do? I wake up at 4: 30 am.
My bro has been suffered from chikungunya what is the remedies to get rid of this your valuable suggestions are welcome thanks.
Can you please suggest me what to eat in anemia, I have exams after a week and I feel very exhausted because of anemia even if I do a small work, I want to increase my hemoglobin and energy in a week, please suggest a diet.
Children are highly at risk of developing a common cold. It has been said that 22 million school days are lost each year because of the common cold. This can easily be prevented by a number of simple measures. Here are the most common methods which people take to make sure that they do not catch the flu:
- Make your child wash their hands: This is the most common reason for children getting the common cold. It is possible that whatever you touch may get infected with your germs and pass on to your children. This can happen even hours later. Therefore, it is crucial that you wash your hands as often as possible and if this is not possible, you should at least make your child use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not sneeze into your hands: When you sneeze into your hands, the virus clings to your hands. Therefore, when you sneeze, try to sneeze into a tissue or at least into the inside of your elbow so that your child does not get a cold.
- Make your child not touch your face: Colds can only enter your body through the eyes, nose and mouth. Tell your kids not to touch their faces so that they do not catch a virus.
- Make your child do aerobic exercise: Aerobic exercise increases your heart rate and this means, that it also increases the ability of the body to kill viruses.
- Give your child foods with phytochemicals: Green, red and yellow vegetable and fruits are very good at fighting off viruses. Eat them so that the natural virus fighting ability of the body is increased.
- Do not allow your child to come near smoke: Smoking reduces the body's ability to fight off cold. This is why smokers get more severe and more frequent colds. It has been said that one cigarette can stop cilia from working for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Relax: There is also a lot of evidence that your immune system is stronger when you are not stressed out. Try to see that your child is not stressed from school or any other place which may cause them stress.