Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kala
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KalaYour feedback matters!
Respected Sir/Ma'am, I am a boy and my age is 21. I am a law student. I want to share with you that I am suffering from Phimosis. I can not tell about this problem to anyone, not even my parents. I have tried several stretching exercises but could not achieve anything as whenever I pull my foreskin back from my glan it comes back, but as it is very tight so it does not allow my penis to enlarge when erect. I am suffering many issues due to this, kindly help me in this. I think now a circumcision is the last option for me so please tell me about it, the effects n all and also the expense that I have to do for my Circumcision. I shall be very much thankful to you if you assist me in this matter. Regards,
I am normal boy of 22 years. masturbating daily usually for 2-3 times. Recently I tried to have my first time sex with my gf. Firstly I was stressed about safety of place and can not get erection. But even after calming down, I could not get erection. And I am not able to get erection even week after that not even when thinking about masturbation. I am medical undergraduate. Don't wish useless desi tips. What should I do? Should I use sildenafil?
I am 48 year old man. I have prostate problem .Igo to urine at least 20 time in 24 hours. However my urine flow normal. L have done ultrasound xray .l cannot take sound sleep at night. What should I do.
Present she is pregnant. Upto how many months I can have sex with her? If I participate any problem?
I am 27 years old female I am facing the problem that I need to pass urine immediately as soon as I have to, its not controllable not found any results from doctors.
Type 1 diabetes is commonly referred to as juvenile diabetes and is mostly witnessed among young people. It can also occur in adults. In this condition, the body doesn’t produce enough insulin or completely stops producing insulin. The immune system, which saves the body from foreign microbes, attacks the cells that are responsible for producing insulin. The treatment methods include taking insulin shots, oral insulin intake, taking healthy diet, increased physical activity and controlling blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Type 2 diabetes is a condition wherein the body refuses to use insulin in order to carry glucose to each and every cell of the body. The pancreas try to produce more insulin in order to counter the condition but soon give up due to an increased blood pressure. The treatment plan includes medication, making lifestyle changes, and controlling blood-sugar and cholesterol levels.
Gestational diabetes is observed in many pregnant women. The hormones produced during pregnancy can block insulin to be used by the body. While insulin resistance is common during pregnancy, failure of the pancreas to fill in the additional insulin in the body can result in gestational diabetes. Women who are overweight are more likely to develop this condition. Although gestational diabetes goes automatically after the baby is born, it often recurs in the form of type 2 diabetes in a later stage of life.
Risk factors for diabetes
- Weight: Being overweight is a primary risk factor for diabetes. An increased amount of adipose tissue increases the risk of insulin resistance by the body. It is therefore essential to shed as much weight as one can to avoid diabetes.
- Inactivity: Immobility increases the risk of diabetes in a person. It stacks up glucose in the body, making it difficult for the body to use glucose and convert it into energy. A daily routine which is devoid of physical activity ensures fat storage in the body, which can turn into type 2 diabetes.
- Family history: Diabetes, especially type 2, is closely linked with family history. If a person has diabetes, it is very likely that his immediate family or extended family has a history of diabetes.
- Ethnicity: African-Americans, people from the Indian subcontinent, Latinos, etc., are more likely to suffer from diabetes compared to their American or European counterparts. Lifestyle and eating habits are the major reasons for diabetes in these races.
- Age: Age has a direct correlation with diabetes. The age group of 45–65 is considered to be more diabetes-prone. Inactivity, immobility, and an increase of sugar intake are some of the primary reasons for developing diabetes in this age group.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!