Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kadhar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KadharYour feedback matters!
I used to drive 80 kms a day, in the evening im getting lower back and neck pain. Give me some health tips to heal pain.
Hi, My mom is suffering from osteoarthritis. A doctor has suggested to take orthoboon sachets daily. But the pain still persists. Could anyone suggest on this. Thanks.
Whenever I start running, after 5 days in the bone below the knee it start paining, in that bone's lower half. But under.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”
Are you experiencing pain in your feet? Are you having difficulty with mobility because of it? Feet pain is a very common form of pain affecting people of different age groups. This type of pain may occur anywhere in the foot such as the heel, toe, sole, arch or ankle. Several factors like old age, wearing defective shoe, certain fractures, mineral deficiency, diabetes and other conditions lead to feet pain.
Here are some tips you should follow to get the feet pain under control:
- Hot and cold water therapy: Hot and cold water therapy is quite effective in treating feet pain. The hot water treatment promotes blood flow while the cold water treatment reduces inflammation. Fill a bucket with cold water and another one with hot water. Dip your feet in hot water for three minutes and then dip it in cold water. Repeat this process three to four times and end with a cold water dip. You can also opt for a heat pad and ice pack, to be used alternately.
- Epsom salt: Epsom salt soothes the feet and gives instant relief from several types of feet pain. Epsom salt is made of magnesium and helps in relaxing the feet by reducing pain. Add three spoons of Epsom salt in a warm water tub and soak your feet in it for at least 20 minutes.
- Ice: Ice therapy is very effective in reducing pain and swelling in the feet. Add crushed ice in a plastic bag and massage the affected area of your feet with it in a circular motion. A bag of frozen vegetables in a plastic bag can be used as well. The cold temperature numbs the nerve endings in the affected area, thereby giving relief. Swelling is also reduced because of this.
- Footwear modifications: Footwear modifications make a huge difference in the pain. You may need custom made footwear or sometimes ready made insoles. Regular stretches of the foot and calf muscles are also helpful.
Feet pain can also be treated by medications of several types prescribed by a doctor. However, the natural remedies are quite effective as they do not cause any side effect or extra risk to the body. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!