Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kadhar Basha
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kadhar BashaYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years old 2 times abortion and utreus septem removed then I have piles problem I am waiting for pregnancy any difficult in my pregnancy please suggestion.
In feb 2016 I found out that I got a gall bladder stone measuring. 8 and other small stones but due to my eye operation I was unable to go for a surgery at that time what ever I ate it was hard for me to digest and frequently having a gastric problem and was paining but from last 5 weeks I having all the fatty foods and doesn't pain or got a gastric problem as before or feel uncomfortable like before I did consult with a doctor but he said that if it's not paining you doesn't have to worry or go for a surgery n suggested to do a ultrasonic to see whether the stone are there or not he told me if it's pains again then only we will go for a surgery. I am confused because it's not paining nadong whatever I eat I don't feel any uncomfortable and stool is passing out normally also so please suggest do I have to wait when it start to pain. please suggest.
I just bitten by a stray dog on the left leg above feet , above pin point portion of skin was got damaged, after 15 mins I consulted a doctor they have given me rabipur injection along with t.t ? And suggested me to take 5 injections in total, if I take the complete dosage suggested, Were there any problems?
I have thorat infection usually. I always take some antibiotics for it. It gives relief to me. But again infection comes out. Some times it without fever. Please help me.
We all look forward to a good night’s sleep after a long day at work. Sleep is one of the most blissful habits and is very essential as well. When one has not had a good night’s sleep, the following day’s productivity takes a toll for sure. It is therefore very essential to get good rest for at least 8 hours. Take the suggested therapy for any disease and it would include 8 hours of rest.
However, when you look closer, the poor sleep is due to some patterns that are our habits. This could include our food patterns, the side we sleep, the pillow we use, etc. Read on to know more!
- Food habits: Eating very close to bedtime is one of the worst things to do, especially if it is a greasy meal that you have had. Lying down after a heavy meal gets the acid coming up to the throat and causing further irritation. Keep the dinner light if you really are late for it.
- Smoking: Smoking up just before you hit the bed is another habit you should kick (even if you can’t kick the habit of smoking itself), the chemicals released keep you awake and stimulated and do not let you sleep.
- Alcohol: Though the general belief is that alcohol induces a good amount of sleep, it requires extra metabolism and so does not give a good night’s sleep. Think of hangover the next morning! There is no one who has a hangover without feeling groggy.
- Irregular sleeping pattern: While this is difficult with the changing times, it is very important to stick to a schedule. This helps in the body getting a good, restful sleep and not confusing it as to when to sleep and when to wake up.
- Lack of exercise: One of the many side effects of lack of sleep is the lack of a good sleep.
- Sleep environment: Keep a pillow and blanket that is comfortable, not too cosy. The room temperature should neither be too warm or cold.
- Technology: Keep technology (TV, mobile, tablet, etc.) out of your room and see how your sleep will improve. You can always catch up later on what is happening around you.
If you thought it was just about some hours of sleep, think again. In the long run, there are multiple effects of poor sleep including.
- Irritated, moody, angry
- Lack of focus and concentration
- Loss of productivity
- Memory loss
- Relationship issues
- Poor habits like binge eating and drinking (caffeine and coke) and excessive smoking and drinking
So, sleep for the prescribed 8 hours and see your quality of life improve. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.