Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K VisalakshiYour feedback matters!
I am losing hair very quickly and I have tried number of shampoos. But no use. Could anyone help me what needs to be done for prevention of hair fall.
My eyes will become red after using my smartphone. What I should do to reduce the redness of my eye?
Get a natural healthy hair mask from ripe bananas.
You can treat dark circles with them.
Can make skin look naturally young.
Self stimulation or pleasuring your self which will help you in achieving that ultimate pleasure is what defines male masturbation. The most common way of male masturbation is by jerking the penis while stimulating oneself in the best way possible with the help of visuals. On regular days, a five minute jerk before attaining an orgasm is okay, but on other days when you want to last longer, you can practice edging (slowing down right before an orgasm) for a heightened climax.
There is no proper time to masturbate during the day, but it is advised that masturbation should be limited once in 10 days. Because, your cum is made up of blood and protein, losing too much due to multiple masturbation sessions can be harmful for your health and result in lethargy, penis pain and problems during sex. If you want to deviate from the regular form of fantasising and jerking, you could try the following:
- Lubrication: Using flavoured lubricants will help your penis feel more stimulated as the foreskin moves up and down more effortlessly. This will arouse you more throughout the process of jerking and result in a better orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Practicing holds and quick pumps will help the muscles in your penis become stronger and more relaxed. This will ensure a better jerk-off during masturbation which means more pleasure.
- Visualise/ fantasise: Instead of relying on porn during masturbation, visualise or fantasise a situation for better stimulation and a more heightened orgasm.
Masturbating before sexual intercourse is a great option for both men and women as it makes the penis harder in men and increases sperm mobility, while in women, masturbation can be a wonderful form of foreplay and increase lubrication. Masturbating before intercourse also helps in delaying the climax during intercourse. Masturbating twice a day is considered normal; however, if you are practicing the process more than the acceptable number of times, you could face ill-effects of over-masturbation.
The common side-effects of over-masturbation are:
- Soft or weak Erection
- Premature ejaculation
- Penis shrinkage
- Testicular pain
- Malfunctioning of liver
- Sperm leakage
Certain Ayurvedic remedies can be used to recover from the side effects of over masturbation:
Ayurveda stresses on the use of natural products to cure the negative side-effects caused due to over-masturbation. Here are a few Ayurvedic products you can opt for:
- Drink warm milk mixed with saffron strands to reverse the harmful effects of over-masturbation
- Herbal extracts of winter cherry and purple orchid can help in curing the ill-effects of over-masturbation and refraining from engaging in masturbation
- Shilajit capsules are all natural Ayurvedic capsules help in blood circulation and better mobility of sperms