Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. Vijaya Raghava
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. K. Vijaya RaghavaYour feedback matters!
Is teeth extraction necessary for front teeth straightening? I have heard a number of Cons of teeth extraction. I am asking this question for a female 26 years age.She has already gone to 2 year brace treatment.Thanks
Hello doctors mere muh me chhale huye hai, 3 dino se bolne me thodi si problum ata hai. abhi me Becozym C Forte le raha hun kya ye sahi hai?
I have some pain at edge of teeth tongue. It feels like what boils in face but it's pain is more than 5 days. But when I see in mirror nothing is visible in my tongue but pain is still there.
My front upper teeth are not in symmetry. Which treatment will be best for me braces or cosmetic dentistry?
I am a 60 yr. Old woman. I have to get my wisdom tooth from the left upper jaw removed. Will there be any side effects after tooth extraction. Is an oral surgeon, better than a dentist for the processor tooth extraction? Pl. Advise.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
4. If possible chew on the opposite side of your extraction site. Drink lots of liquids and eat soft, nutritious foods. Strictly avoid hard, hot food & drinks for first 24 hours.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.