Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K Venugopal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K VenugopalYour feedback matters!
I am a student. I have been failing to clear the final exam of my CA course for 4 years. My life has been divided into spans of 6 months. Every 6 months I give exams hoping that this time I'll clear. And I fail every time. I feel that my family suffers because of my failure. I don't have a job and I am completely dependent on my father for my expenses. I am 26 years old and people of my age support their family while I am just spending my father's hard earned money. My parents always wanted me to complete this course and I feel so guilty that I am unable to fulfil their wish. I feel bad when even after being the eldest of all my siblings, I am unable to do anything for them. In the pursuit of gaining this degree and those two alphabets before my name I sacrificed a lot. I sacrificed my dreams or when all my friends used to go on holidays I used to study at home, all the celebrations, festivals and anything else was avoided just thinking that I will enjoy when I will achieve something great. I should been an inspiration for my brother and sister but I am a complete failure. I keep avoiding everything that people said and do bad to me thinking that I have a bigger purpose in life. All my friends have cleared their exams and got their degree while I am still sitting here. It feels like that we were all in a race and everyone else has completed it and I am still struggling to complete it. But since my result came out in july this year I have been terribly disturbed and I don't feel like talking to anyone about it. Because I feel no one is going to understand the pain I am feeling and they will just laugh at me. I have been facing severe concentration issues and I really need to study for my exams in November. In all these days I also thought of committing suicide but could not find enough strength to commit it. This sinking feeling is just killing me. I don't know how to get out of it.
I have dark circles and brown skin, do we have any tablet or skin whitening tablets with out any side effects and should not be like I should always cover my face from skin or dust.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!