Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am weak so I want to healthy as I want & back pain when I wake up in morning Digestion is not well.
Iam getting dandruff I used all types of shampoos but its still like that can you please help for this.
I hv pimples on my face. And I using clear gel, supatret 0.04 creams and I nt found good result frm those. Soo plzzz will tl me tob get clear frm pimples. And I should get result.
Is there any treatment for spino muscular atrophy? How many type of muscular dystrophy and Can muscular dystrophy cure?
Hi, I am a dusky skin tone guy and I want to lighten my skin upto 1 or 2 shades. What should I do? Please help me.
My son is having nervous while going to school. He is unable take breakfast. From the past four days he is doing vomiting also while prepared to go to school. His age is 9 years. Normal times he is very active and plays very well. Kindly suggest.
Sir I am a smoker since 2 years and I had a habit of smoking only when I drink but from past 2 year I smoke a lot abd irrally wabt to quit smoking please help me with some tips which will really hepl me in quting smoking abd olz tell me whether there is a chances of causing cancer I am 24 year old now a days when I smoke I feel like blurd vision please help me.
Do calories from hard liquor add just as much calorie energy fat as calories from other source Is there a genetic factor to strokes I am trying to eat a vegetarian diet. How can I get the protein that I need.
I got a physical checkup for my job and they told me my bilirubin is high at a 1.3 the range is from 0.2 to 1.2 is that real bad and do I need to change my diet because I have to say I haven't eating the healthiest over the past six months since my last check up.
From 18 years I am masturbating. So I want to to stop masturbating. So how can I control? Please tel madam.
Although no one can entirely avoid catching a virus, a sincere effort to prevent the onset of a viral infection should definitely be made. True, that vaccinations really help curb the onset of flu and other viral infections, but a healthy diet and lifestyle are as essential. A nutritious and balanced diet along with regular exercises, will ensure that the immune system of the body remains strong, thus protecting you from viral fever and cold. If you are quite susceptible to cold and the flu, it is a cause for concern as it indicates poor immune system functioning. In this case, ensure that you bring certain changes to your diet and maintain good hygiene.
Here are a few tips which will help you stay away from viruses and infections-
- Make sure you take in plenty of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is known to offer great protection against viral infections such as cold and the flu and the best source of it is the sun. This is why cases of flu are more common during the winter months, when the days are short.
- Wash hands: Make it a point to wash your hands before every meal and after every visit to the toilet. Ensure that children do the same and consciously inculcate this habit in them. Most viral infections are spread through touch; while one can definitely not stop contact with other human beings and things, viral infection can be greatly avoided by maintaining this hygienic habit.
- Eat warm meals: Viruses can live under normal temperatures, but die due to high temperature. Thus, ensure that you eat warm meals to prevent the onset of viral infections.
- Try not to share personal utilities: Sharing personal belongings such as razors, toothbrushes and towels is another easy way of catching a virus. Avoid doing so especially when you are aware that viral infection is pretty rampant.
- Make sure you get your vaccinations at the right time: Today, flu vaccinations can be taken either yearly or in the span of 6 months. Make sure that you have taken yours on time to prevent the onset of any viral infection.
Viral infections are easy to catch, and will definitely affect your daily activities for a short period of time. It is thus, essential that you take the necessary precautions to prevent such infections.