Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Sir I have acne on my face, back and on shoulders. What should I do for prevention. Sir I am also suffering from hairfall. Sir should I do for this.
I am 25 years old and male, weight 51 kgs, hight 5'7" I have a stomach problems - gas, acidity and constipation, I am work as an accountant in a company, Now I want to know that how can I gain my weight, please tell me the remedies or medicines.
I am losing my hair at slow rate for few months I am trying natural methods like healthy diet and food but does not seems to work and also keep oiling my scalp and shampoo regularly but before two week I had a very busy schedule and late night working and less sleep and food just for a week but I started losing hair very much after that I want to go for medication to regrow my hair. Scalp is also very dry I feel itching some times.
How to increase Hair Growth? My hair growth looks like lower due to dandruff. So I want to get rid off from dandruff and want to grow my hairs in the whole scalp. Presently my hair falls often. I apply hair oil (coconut castor) to my hairs once in a week and wash my hairs with head.
I am 23 year old and I have a problem with hair. In my hair there is dandruff in excess quantity. So please help me to remove dandruff. Which shampoo or hair oil should I use?
Hold a soft-bristle brush at 45-degree angle to your gums and move it back
and forth in short, gentle strokes, about the distance of one tooth
I just want to increase my weight how can i? My current weight is 62 just want to take near about 70 kg.
I'm 24 years old my testosterone level is 320 Ng/.is its tooo low? Since I had taken dutasteride for two weeks ,what are the possibility of getting cured without side effects?
I am ruchith reddy of 25 years male and have suffered severe pain in kidneys which resulted in formation of stones R7 mm and L4 mm. I had used homoeopathic medicines for 1 month and have no stones left through ureter. What should I do now.
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
I am 20years old male have hair fall daily since last 2 weeks. What should I do. Further say the medicine for treatment for this?
I have oily skin n there is outcome of acne after every 2-3 days and it leaves a very bad mark specially on my nose. What should I do to reduce it, infact to clean it.
Diabetes is caused due to hormonal imbalance in our bodies. When the equilibrium between insulin and glucagon (hormones related to the sugar levels in the body) is disturbed, an individual suffers from diabetes. The disease is of two types: Diabete mellitus (Type-I and Type II) and Diabetes insipidus. When your body fails to release adequate insulin, the food that we consume is not properly converted into sugar or glucose. This is Type-I diabetes. On the contrary, if body releases defective insulin, one suffers from Type-II diabetes. Type-1 diabetes is sometimes called juvenile diabetes, or insulin-dependent diabetes. Type 1 occurs more frequently in children and young adults, but accounts for only 5-10% of the total diabetes cases nationwide. The basic symptoms of diabetes include changing sugar levels, excessive urination, thirst, weight loss and a lack of energy. Diabetes is caused due to a number of factors, ranging from environmental matters or hereditary links.
Homeopathic Remedies for Diabetes
Diabetes requires prolonged treatment. Long exposure to allopathic drugs can hamper your body organs due to its side effects. Therefore, it is advisable to take up homeopathic remedies, which have a long lasting effect on the patient. These medicines don’t cause side effects. Here are some of the remedies:
- Uranium nitrate: This compound reduces the sugar levels in the bloodstream and also keeps a check on frequent urination. It is prescribed for patients who develop the disease due to assimilative derangements. The symptoms that are looked for while prescribing medicines containing this compound include digestion problem, languor and debility, excess sugar in urine, huge appetite and thirst.
- Phosphoric acid: This compound is best for the treatment of diabetes that has a nervous origin. The symptoms that are looked for include excess urine and the colour of the urine is milky; poor mental force and general lethargy. The patient can also develop a bruised feeling in the muscles.
- Phosphorus: This compound is given to patients, suffering from diabetes and pancreatic diseases, especially tuberculosis or gouty diathesis. The symptoms include dry mouth, dark and watery stool and restlessness.
- Lactic acid: It is helpful for treating gastrohepatic type of diabetes. The symptoms that will have to be present in the patient include light yellow coloured urine, dry skin and tongue, thirst, nausea, and costive bowels.
- Insulin: Insulin therapy is an important as it helps in maintaining a balance in the sugar levels and keeps the urine free from sugar.