Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K VaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 26 years old so can you suggest? Which medicine tablets are best for increase my sex performance in bed actually when I have sex with my girlfriend then I couldn't satisfied her. Because I could performed only 1-2 minutes so suggest me what I do?
Hello Doctor My friend want to get straightened his teeth without wearing braces for 2-3 yrs. The case is not very complex. He doesn't want to wear metal braces. I got to know some info about Invisalign and accelerated orthodontics treatments. Which one is better for him? Which one gives better results in a short time? Which one is of low cost?
I have feeling pain on my upper knee after 2 days pain was on left upper whole thigh taking pain killer subsides the pain. But after 2 days there is lot of tight ness and swelling on upper side of the knee kindly suggest what action should I take as am having lot of pain n not able to perform day to day work. Thanks Jeetinder.
Consumption of food with a high glycemic index such as white bread bagel cornflakes puffed rice may be associated with increased risk of lung cancer.
I am getting pimples on my face, whenever I eat oil food, egg or chicken. If I press those some puss is releasing from that. What is the solution for it.
I am 22 year old I masturbate frequent so my veins got dull so can you say me what to do how to divert my mind.
I am 43 years old female and I find it difficult to fall asleep at night .I need to get up early so even if I try to sleep by 10.30.cannot sleep till at least 12 or later .the days activities keep coming to mind .my mind does not shut off. Pl suggest what can be done.
My age is 14. And I am having many issues with my skin for eg. Oil, pimples, blackheads, marks. What is the reason? When will they stop?
I am in love with a person from 3 years on-words. I said to that person recently. He will talk to me very good manner. That says that he likes me. But he rejected me. There is some problem which I dont know. I am in depression mood. By non stop thinking. I know how to control myself by doing yoga ect. But again. Sometime I didn't forget him. And i am crying.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.