Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.v.s. KurupYour feedback matters!
I'm 55 yrs male; since the past 2 weeks i've been getting a severe pain on the rear of my neck towards the right side shoulder and to the upper right arm. Pain killers such as Ulracit & Infra-red light treatment has not given relief. I had a habit of sleeping on a slightly elevated pillow. Please let me know what could be the problem and how to find permanent relief.
I have no time to walk or exercise but I still want to decrease my weight suggest me any method or diet.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.
I am 20 years old and my hair started turning white. Pls sugest some permanent remedies to turn it black. Someone suggested me keratone oil. Is it good.
I am feeling pain in my backbone everyday and this pain is increasing day by day so what can I do to decrease this pain?
I am male 36 year old and i suffering from depression last 2 month. What should I do? Please help me.
M jab bhi raat m soota hu to mujhe bahut bure bure sapne aate h aur dar bhi bahut lagta h kuch batiye.
Hi I am 25 years old working person I have blood pressure problem my bp higher gone 160/110 And I ca not sleep perfectly in night please give me the suggestions.
I am 24 yrs, female. My problem is that my skin around the lips remain very dry. I have been prescribed with clobetasone ointment for few days. After few days of using the ointment I got relieved. But the problem has reoccurred again. What should I do.
Sir I am 34 years I have weakness in my body feeling tired getting touch sleepy wht I shud do is any tablet tht I shud hav can you suggest me.
The amount of emotional upheaval that periods or no periods (for that matter) can cause is something that every woman is aware of. It is normal to miss your period for different reasons occasionally, but is a concern if this absence persists over long period of time. Although most people are quick to consider pregnancy while dealing with various reasons for missed periods, there are a number of other possibilities as well. They also should be considered in order to take effective precautions and seek proper medical care:
Body weight is responsible for affecting hypothalamus and this may, in turn upset menstrual cycle. BMI level under 18-19 may result in menstrual irregularities since enough estrogen is not created. This is also why underweight women, who suffer from bulimia or anorexia, tend to miss their periods frequently. On the other hand, overweight women may stop ovulating due to increase in the production of estrogen and have infrequent periods. Therefore, it is essential that the body weight is regulated.
Any type of physical or emotional stress is bound to affect your menstrual cycle. This is because, the production of stress hormones in the body increases. Their elevated levels may impair functioning of the reproductive system. Under stressful situations, the body employs its amino acids to assist neurotransmitters to produce stress hormones over sex hormones. As a consequence, the chances of missing your periods increase.
3. Excessive Physical Exercise:
While regular workout is advisable for battling a sedentary lifestyle, overdoing it might cause your body to produce less estrogen and delay your periods. Women, who are into athletics and gymnastics, are more likely to suffer from amenorrhoea. In fact, other aspects of over-exercising, like sleeping less, fasting, and infections also contribute to such irregularities.
4. Breast Feeding:
Prolactin is the hormone that aids in milk production and may also repress ovulation for a while. Many breastfeeding moms may not get their periods for a month or more as a result. But this doesn't do away with your chances of getting pregnant.
5. Food Allergies:
Celiac disease or untreated gluten allergy can directly affect hormone production. They are directly related to your gut health and your adrenal glands. That’s why; they can influence sex hormone production. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.