Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K V Rajendra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K V RajendraYour feedback matters!
He has prostate 21g he is feeling good during time but night time he is feeling pain around the back what should he eat and drink and best medicine for to get rid of this pain.
I hav pain in my legs regularly from my childhood as my mother is having th same prob. I have got tested for calcium n hb everything is ok wht should I do for this.
I am 36 years old and have been suffering from lower back pain due to lost of lumber lordosis with forward sleeping of L5 over S1 vertebra. I consult a neurosurgeon and told me that all this is due to my spine and it is by birth and as a banker this became my job related problem. He suggest me to do postural exercise and to take physiotherapy. I am doing so as per instruction since one week. Sometimes I am feeling better, some times pain increases and I feel pain when I sit. My question is. 1. If I will do exercise regularly whether it can be cured permanently? 2. How long time it will take to restructure my posture and remove pain. 3. Suggest me any other treatment where this can be removed permanently?
I am 25 years old sometimes I get hand pains severe. I will not be able to sleep properly because of pains. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am a 50 year old female and I am suffering from from constant back and thigh pain. I am taking pain killer for last 15 days but it doesn't help me out of the pain. I had done the x-ray 15 days ago and the physician said that it's a sign of arthritis. Please help me out from this in a quick span of time.
I am having headaches and feel pain at vertigo. The headaches give lot of pain and it keeps coming back. What to do?
I am 62 years old male, and suffering from lower back pain, since one year and getting severe pain in the legs just for 8 to 10 steps while walking, and the pain in the legs will disappear if I stop walking for about 2 to 3 minutes! then I am able to walk 10 more steps! what should I do? is there any remedy? please help me!
Hi, I feel full body ache after waking up everyday. Specially leg pain and backache are unbearable. But inflammation settle down gradually with half to an hour. Please suggest how to get rid of this body ache. My routine - sitting hours of 12-14. I generally wear slippers to walk. But I don't walk much.
Plantar fasciitis is an orthopedic problem that gives rise to pain in the foot and heel due to strain or pressure on the plantar fascia. This is a ligament or connective tissue which lies in a flat band, connecting your heel with the toes and effectively, providing a basis for the motion of the feet in general. Inflammation, swelling and bruising of this tissue or ligament can lead to excessive pain in the heel.
Let us look at ways that can help you deal with this pain:
- Rest: Taking rest and giving your feet a break from all kinds of strain inducing activities can help in relieving the pain. Also, you can keep your feet elevated to help in reducing the pain in the area.
- Supportive footwear: Using pads within your shoes with gel built into them, or using specific footwear that help in walking without feeling too much of pain is a good way of dealing with Plantar fasciitis. The shoe inserts must be rubber, felt or plastic so that they are soft for your feet. They also give your heel and its arch good support, while Orthotics pulls the ligament so that there is less stress on the same. You can also pull on a pair of night flints which will keep the foot and the ligament stretched while you enjoy a good night of sleep.
- Exercise: Indulging in mild muscle strengthening exercise that also involves stretching and heel hooks can help in alleviating chronic pain that you may be suffering from. Lie flat on your back and take a towel. Lift your leg and hook your foot into it. Now press against the towel and pull down the towel simultaneously. Repeat at least ten times per foot. This will give you flexibility and strength in the area.
- Painkillers: Use pain killers only when absolutely necessary and with due advice from the doctor or Orthopaedic specialist. The use of Ibuprofen and other pain relievers can help in numbing the pain inducing nerves in the brain and give you instant relief.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs: Your doctor may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication that can bring down the swelling for more comfortable functioning when you are on your feet. Naproxen is one such drug that helps in bringing down the inflammation. Also, corticosteroid injections can relieve severe pain.
- Surgery: Heel spur removal or Plantar fascia release are some of the surgical options for chronic and severe cases.
Taking care of your feet is a matter of ensuring that you look into the slightest discomfort and report the same to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.