Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K V RajanishYour feedback matters!
Now my baby is 5month old. I am giving only breast milk to her. Last one week I felt that I am not having enough milk to satisfy her. I will not want to give any formula milk. Can you please suggest me some food to increase breastmilk.
My son who is 3 months old has a reflux immediately after a feed every time. Is this a matter of concern?
My daughter is vomiting a lot. She is 3 1/2 month old and breastfeeding is almost on its end as not producing enough. I have tried similac, nan pro but she is not accepting any of it then I tried toned milk to which she responded well in the beginning but now she has started vomiting again. On an average out of 5 feeds she vomits 2-3 times a day. I am soo worried as how she will grow without any nutrition. Can I feed her anything else apart from milk? Is there any medicine which can stop her excess vomits? Her weight is 5kg n length is 63cm, is it fine for her age? Should I change my paediatrician as the current one says that she is fine and avoid giving her toned milk n keep on changing the brand of formula milk if she is vomiting one because that is the only best option for feeding outer milk. Please suggest the best possible solution. I am sooo worried.
Hello doctor my baby has not passed the motion for past three days. He s taking semi solid food like rice kanchi nestum rice n dhalwater along wth mother milk. Is it normal or it constipation. He s four months old baby. Pleas advice me. I'm really worried.
I have 1 year old child, he is under weight near about 2 kg from standards ,all other things are normal. Please suggest.
Hi my wife is blessed by a beautiful daughter in 14 July 2016 and now she ear Piercing (kaan chedana) I just wanna to ask is she need tetanus injection.
My son who is 3 years old having cough from 2 days. Used Asthakind 5 ml twice per day. Given budesal 0.5 mg nebulizer also twice per day. Still cough is coming regularly. Which medicine I have to use now? Please suggest.
My son is 3 and half years old. He is suffering from cough and cold for last few months. I am treated my child for allopathic and homeopathy doctor but he didn't recover. He is very week. He is very slim but active. Last summers he is suffering from typhoid. Please suggest the medicine pls.
Hi my son is 4 years 6 mths he keeps falling sick every now and then of cold & cough. He don't not like to eat any vegetables. Again & again I have to take him to doctor. Pls advice.
Can you please help me out for feeding pattern for my son who is now 15 month old. What should be best for feeding to make him healthy or what should be avoided?
Upon reaching adolescence, children's bodies undergo several changes and so do their minds. It is then that their minds are most, as well as least impressionable. And the daunting question regarding the upbringing of an adolescent is how to treat their constantly changing behavior?
Here are some of the tantrums adolescents more commonly throw, and what should ideally be your approach to it:
- Your child seems to hate you: It is very common for a phase of emotional exclusionism to prevail between 16-17 years of age approximately. And the worst thing you could do is heighten that emotion by returning the hatred. Make sure you're firm against any extremely unacceptable behavior, but at the same time, show them that you're there for them no matter what.
- Electronic devices become the center of their attention: Whenever you want to have an earnest conversation with your children, their attention seems to be drawn solely to their phones and computers. They feel the need to be connected to their friends and all times. Ways to monitor that are by setting limit to the maximum hours spent on devices or making them pay their own bills, which will make them more responsible rather than splurging unnecessarily. Also, if your child is not entirely secluded from the family, it is probably best not to interfere all the time.
- Ignoring the curfew: Your kids often stay out later than the set limit. But it is quite possible that your curfew is unreasonable when compared to other parents' curfew. Find out what the average time limit is; it may prevent your child from bearing a grudge against you. In case they still fail to respect your curfew, make sure you spill out to them what the consequences can be, like being grounded for a week. However, in certain cases, your child may be spending time doing nothing constructive, but away from home. There may be something else going on, find out what that is.
- Being friends with the wrong people: Sometimes it might happen that you think some children do not have a good influence on your child, but you cannot say that directly because adolescents tend to get very defensive about their choice of friends. Unless the adolescent is doing something harmful with the friend, like using drugs, let him exercise his choice. Otherwise, don't hesitate from seeking professional help to counsel your child.
- Being over-dramatic: Every emotion is heightened in your child and you cannot tell them that what they are whining or being overjoyed about are trivial, because that's their prime focus then. Let them realize on their own how irrational they sound or else you may risk spoiling your relation with them.
I have taken amoxicillin cetrizine after that breast milk production is less. Plus suggest how to increase the production.
My baby boy is just a 16 months old and was having pooty 5 to6 times was smelling bad so I was giving him curd carrot juice diarex and enyplex but it did not cured so by mistake I give him enterolife sachet which had been expired 3 months before and he is having liquid fluid tools with mucus in it what to do pls help me.
My daughter started waking up during night since she was 8 month old, and till now gets up almost every hour (now 2 years), I had given her zentel a week before, please help im really tired now.
Everybody desires to possess a beautiful smile but poor lifestyle and dietary habits tend to damage the natural white hue of your teeth and add a yellowish tinge to it. Yellowish and dull teeth are among the major factors that cause embarrassment and affect the quality of your beautiful smile.
The following are some foods that tend to damage your teeth:
- Potato chips: Potato chips are high in starch content and have the tendency to get stuck in your teeth. Floss thoroughly after eating potato chips to ensure effective removal of the food particles that get stuck in your teeth to lessen the risk of plaque build-up in it.
- Sticky food: Food which is sticky in nature often has the tendency to stick on to your teeth for longer than most other foods. Most dried fruits also fall under the category of sticky foods that can damage your teeth to a great extent. Rinse and floss on a regular basis after eating these foods to ensure protection of your teeth against damage.
- Wine: According to studies, wine has positive effect on your health when consumed moderately; however, it is also responsible for damaging your oral health. If you intake a glass of wine at night on a regular basis, it increases the risk of damaging your tooth enamel and leads to its discoloration. Wine can also affect the calcium content of your teeth, cause bad breath and may result in the imbalance of your mouth's pH level. It is advisable to drink small sips of wine without swishing it for a long time.
- Coffee and black tea: Black tea and caffeinated coffee tend to dry your mouth. Frequent consumption of tea and coffee tend to stain your teeth and it is responsible for the discoloration of your teeth. Make it a point to drink plenty of water to minimize the risk of teeth staining.
- Carbonated drinks: Most carbonated drinks, including diet soda and soft drinks are acidic in composition and therefore, harmful for the health of your teeth. Caffeinated beverages tend to dry out the mouth, therefore, ensure to drink adequate water to balance out the negative impact of the caffeine.
- Sports drinks: Most energy drinks and sports drinks are high in sugar content and thus, have the tendency to damage your oral hygiene; ultimately affecting the appearance of your teeth. Replace your sports drinks with fresh natural juice to lessen the risk of teeth damage.