Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.v. Narayan
Submit a review for Dr. K.v. NarayanYour feedback matters!
My mother has been suffering from cervical spondylitis and due to which her several body parts are paining and sometimes suffers from one side body pain. How can it be curable?
Hi I am 31 years old male carrying my own pharma business. My working hours from morning 8 to evening 9.30 and 7 days a week. From last few days I am feeling too much dullness and tiredness and want to sleep always. Although I am having my meal regularly and 6 hours sleep at least. Please suggest What kind of supplement should I use to recover from this dullness.
My wife is 28 years old, she was thin and had perfect bmi last year. But for the past 6 months she is gaining weight especially in her arms and thighs. We have one child and planning for the second baby. Will this weight gain affect our second baby plan ? Pls suggest how to reduce her weight. Whether its a sign of thyroid ?
Dear sir/mam mai badam oil letaa hu morning mai with milk ke sath bcz mere dry stool or intestine movment nhi hotaa toh mai ese kb tak lu please suggest me!
Some new studies have shown that eating while you are walking can cause weight gain. The findings have said that while walking you tend to consume more food than when you are stagnant. However, not only walking but also while conversing with others or watching television increases your urge to consume more food.
The reasons for which you may consume more food while walking are:
- If you sometimes eat on the go then you can consume more food later in the day. Because while eating we did not concentrate how much of amount we consumed.
- One more reason of consuming much food can be that walking is one powerful distraction. As you do not completely concentrate on your food it falls into mindless eating.
- Concentrating on your food is a significant part of enjoying your food and managing weight gain.
- When you sit down and eat, you tend to focus on how much food you are taking in one bite, and chew properly. Nevertheless, when walking and eating none of these happens.
- When you walk and eat, you do not pay attention to what you are eating. While on the go you just grab whatever food satiates your hunger and this leads to weight gain later.
There are also some simple steps to avoid over eating. They are:
- Sit on a table and eat slowly.
- Chew your food properly.
- You should stop eating when you first start feeling that you are full.
- Try to eat as many vegetables as you can and try to avoid junk foods.
Weight gain and obesity is also associated with our mind. When we start consuming food, our brain takes at least 20 minutes to connect to our stomach. So, eating slowly is a much needed for avoiding weight gain.