Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K V ManjunathYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 34 yrs male suffering from weakness in muscles, bones paining, extreme fatigue & diziness and loss of interest in work. No medical histroy of any kind as such. Please suggest
Hello sir I am karthik shiudavarapu from warangal working as software developer so daily eight hours I am had to sitting chair past 6 months so im suffering with back pain I used many tablets it can't work please help me suggest me sir.
Sir, I am 58 years old working women. I feel pain in thighs muscles (nerves) while lowering the body towards feet. Is this due to intake of sugar or other reason. Sir I am taking 3-4 cups of tea in a day, daily some fruits and other sweeteners like sweat or chocolate etc. It is ok or excess. Pl advise for the pain also. Thanks Sir.
I have a back pain in last 2 months , I am 26 years old, have if got any relief, what should I do now?
My brother is 28 years old he had an accident and had head injury in right side doctor operated him and he got recovered after some days he had meningitis infection and doctors did again a surgery but after that he did not recover and still not alert just conscious only and completely bedridden. Pls help and suggest it's been 3 months now.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedics.