Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.V LalitaYour feedback matters!
I had my last periods on 19th Frab I had sex with my boyfriend on 9th March, he was wearing condoms, but at some point of time I noticed it had already come out, I had ipill just within 3 hours, but I vomited. After that I again had ipill after 11 hours. Today is 14th March, I did not get withdrawal bleeding. Kindly let me know if I am pregnant. I am so worried.
Hello sir/mam, my cousin brother had unprotected sex last night, n his wife has taken ipill after 2 hours of intercourse, n she expecting her periods on 23 of may so if any problem there, they don't want child on this stage, so how much chances of pregnancy please ans me.
I am 28 yes old having 9 months baby. Last night during inter course Dere is failure of contraceptive now what can I do I am living in uae no ecp available here.
Hello .when I made first time sexual relationship then I didn't get blood. And after that whenever I made relation after the 10-15 mins my vagina get dried n its started hurting me .mtlb vagina itna jyada dry ho jada h ki penis andar enter hi nhi kr pati h or kr jaye to pain bahut hota h .isse pehle v Maine ye question kiya tha then doctor ne suggest kiya intervaginal cream I was asking for that which kind or cream or therapy or kya wo future me mere pregnancy ko affect krega ya nhi.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi, I was intimated using protection, but now I am suspicious that my girlfriend might get pregnant, It's been 10 days now but no signs of pregnancy. How much time it would take for the first signs of pregnancy and if she get pregnant what could be done further?
I am 27 years married women having irregular periods from last 5 months that is 1 period in 2 months please guide.
I am 26 year I got 5 hpt negative with regular periods and 2 hcg negative (value 0.1) till 5th month of expected pregnancy and no sign of pregnancy in lower abdomen u/s at 10 th week but my belly is coming out. Any chance of pregnancy. What to do.
I had unprotected sex with my partner on 27th August. He ejaculated inside my vagina 3 times. We had also consumed weed and cigarette. At 1 am, 28th August I had taken an emergency contraceptive pill "unwanted 72" After which I have missed my periods. I was supposed to get my periods on 8th but till date haven't. However I had experienced a little dark blackish brown kind of flow for 2 days on 10th of September. There is little pain in my lower abdomen. Am I not on my periods because there is a chance of pregnancy or the pill has altered my cycle and therefore I will be menstruating a little late this month?
Hi, Me and my wife do sex without the condom. But suddenly which coming from my penis doesn't enter her vagina is it chances of pregnancy or not?
I ask the doctors online about the dosage of misoprostol & mifepristone. But all tells me to meet a gynecologist. But I am a teenager. My age us 17. How can I meet w gynecologist? What should I tell him/her? He/she will ask me for the signature of my parents or gurdian. But I can not tell my parents because I am from a poor family. I have about 1100rs. Can I do abortion without parents signature? Please suggest can not explain the situation. Very shamed what I have done. Very scared.
Infertility has significant social impact on india. Evaluation of male should occur simultaneously with female partner when there is no pregnancy after one year of regular unprotected intercourse. Semen ananysis is not a test of fertility. Fertility is couple related phenonmenon. The patient can not considered fertile only on the basis of normal semen analysis. It was shown that 30% of patients with normal semen analysis have abnormal sperm function. Semen anaysis should be performed according to 2010 who guidelines.
Male fertility problems ranges from decreased production of sperm (oligospemia) motility defect (asthaenospermia) morphology defect (teratospermia) or non-measurable level of sperm (azoospermia) which is diagnosed in 2% of general population. Azoospermia is one of the major reproductive disorders which causes male infertility in humans. Genetic factors are responsible for 1/3 rd case of azoospermia. There are two types of azoospermia obstructive and non-obstructive.
Obstructive azoospermia is defined as absence of spermatozoa in the ejaculate despite normal spermatogenesis and affects 6%-13.6% of infertile male while non-obstructive azoospermia is most severe form of azoospermia which affects 10% of infertile male.
Sperm retrived can be achieved in case of azoospermia through pesa (percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration) mesa (microscopic epididymal sperm aspiration) tesa (testicular sperm aspiration or micro tese (microscopic testicular sperm extraction).
The appearance of 5 th edition of who manual (2010) is radical shift in understanding fertility in men. The 5 th edition of the who manual for semen analysis includes for first time reference values for human semen characteristics. Sperm counts >15 m are considered normal which means fertility is possible although it is imp to remember that higher values up to >140 m are known to increase fertility probability, values between 15-140 m represents a category of male subfertility.
Introduction of icsi (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) or testtube baby has brought hope for men when severe male factor infertility and provide them chance to become biological fathers.
She is facing some problems while feeding baby,(6 months) milk is not properly coming from one of the breast and its paining too much! what should we do?
Is it safe to go to gynecologist and consult? Is it legal in India for abortion for unmarried girl if the test is positive by chance?
My mansuration time is 28 jan .plz tell me my ovaluation date and hame baby k liye kab try karna chihiye.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.