Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.V Lalita
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.V LalitaYour feedback matters!
I am a 26 year old girl. My period started on 24th february and ended on 29th feb I had sex on 11th and 12th march. Then my period started on 2nd Apr and ended on 6th Apr and again I had unprotected sex on 11th and 12th April and then I took an Ipill. Then I had protected sex on 19th Apr. Now on 21st Apr morning when I woke up I found blood strain in my underwear! What may be the reason for this? I am under diabetes medication. No dosage had been increased or decreased since 3months.
Doctor iam having irregular periods having no blood flow. And also iam having hypothyroid but it came normal now. But iam not getting periods last 2 months. What I have to do? Pls help me?
Hi sir, We having sex in her periods, is there any chance to get pregnant my wife. Kya periods ke doran sex krne se lady pregnant ho sakti hai kya.
Libido or sex drive means the desire to have sex; there are a number of reasons that can lead to low libido. There are a number of methods by which you can increase your libido, some of them are:
Exercise is one of your major weapons against low libido; make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it helps in improving circulation in the body. Do various exercises such as squats and push-ups to improve your strength and endurance. It is known to increase production of sex hormones and endorphins in the body.
2. Limit smoking
Smoking cigarettes causes complications in the body as it is known to be a vasoconstrictor. The blood vessels tend to narrow, thus leading to damage in the arteries and veins. The veins of the penis may be damaged leading to sexual problems.
You need to sleep adequately and sleep sound as sleeping deficiency has been linked with erectile dysfunction. Sleep also revitalizes your body and releases beneficial hormones in the body.
5. Restrict alcohol consumption
It is important that you restrict alcohol consumption as alcohol in excess may lead to obesity and other related disorders. It may also lead to mental health problems such as anxiety which can impair sexual drive.
6. Cut down on coffee
Coffee is a known vasoconstrictor as it tends to narrow your blood vessels. It limits blood flow, thus may reduce your sex drive. Make sure you limit coffee intake to 1 or 2 cups of coffee to avoid the complications.
Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to get the necessary nutrients in your diet. Vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli contain antioxidants that protect your body against free radical damage. Include oily fish such as salmon that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids because they help in improving sexual drive.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dear Doctor, in July 2014, a baby girl born in my family. Till today, my regular menses date not came. Is there any chance of pregnancy again if we meet? . How to avoid the same . Kindly advise. Regards, akhila.
It is a wonderful feeling when you find out that you are pregnant. You feel ecstatic about being pregnant and end up deciding names for your soon-to-arrive child/children. It is good news for you, your partner and your entire family. Your family will end up giving you tips about your pregnancy and how to take care of yourself and your baby. Along with their tips, here are a few other things you should know during pregnancies:
1. Medicine for headaches is harmful: If you are taking medicines for headaches during your pregnancy, you are risking a miscarriage. The risk of having a miscarriage might increase to 2.4 times if you are taking medicines belonging to the category of non aspirin non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. These drugs can also cause congenital defects if you take them during your pregnancy. The only safe way to get rid of headaches during this time is by relaxing and you might consider having an acetaminophen as a pain reliever.
2. Stay calm and cool: This is very important as your temperament is going to affect the baby directly. If you are anxious or unhappy, your baby will also be the same. If you have too much of negative feelings while you are pregnant, it will also affect the temperament of your baby, as in your womb, they will be preparing to come out to a very negative world as they keep growing in an acidic and a more toxic environment. Hence it is extremely important to be happy, cheerful, and calm.
3. Exercise is beneficial: Contrary to popular belief, you just do not need to lie down or sit throughout the day to have a healthy baby. In fact, you need to be active and you need to move around and exercise. You need to move your muscles so that they do not become stiff. In fact, mothers who regularly practiced aerobic exercises had babies with healthier hearts than those who didn't do any type of exercise. But you should always take your doctor's advice on which exercise to do and which ones you should avoid.
4. Eat well: The more you eat, the less will be the chances of your baby suffering from obesity. But that absolutely doesn't mean fatty foods; as that will make your baby prone to suffering from obesity. Eat healthy, less fattening foods to have a healthy baby. Even if you get overweight by eating healthy food during your pregnancy, do not fret. Your baby will still be healthy and have less chances of suffering from obesity.