Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.V. Harish BabuYour feedback matters!
I have small bumps on my face time and again accompanied by itching and burning. I've seen a dermatologist who kept giving me steroid creams because there was no alternative measure for it to subside. Finally she asked me to see an allergist who suggested it was contact dermatitis and I had my allergy test. And he gave me oral vaccination. After 7 months also the red tiny pimples looking bumps still appear on my face. And the only way they heal is if I use mometasone furoate a topical steroid cream. I have using this for almost a year now. The bumps appear every two months should I do?
I am getting stressed due to work pressure which leads to lose temper and be irate. Is there any remedy?
I am a 17 years old. I am from india, jharkhand. I want to ask a question. What are the dengue fever. Please tell me the answer.
What is the name of nipah vaccine for human. What is the price of it and how can I get this vaccine from bangladesh?
Last 3 months I am feeling discomfort in liver side, after endoscopy feeling like this, but the report is normal, ECG is normal ultrasonic scan reports are normal but discomfort besides chest catch also, after drinking Luke warm water feeling ok, it is affecting my job also do the needful doctor.
I am feeling so weak from one week. Feeling tired and tired without doing any work, not feeling hungry. Please suggest what to do. I am taking zutin z syrup but no effect.
I had simple left ovarian cyst which was about 11cm. I have undergone a minor lap instead of lyproscopy. Now 5 months have been completed of my operation. Accordings to my doctor, I dont have proper right ovary. There is only a part of it. So now I have left ovary. So please advice: 1. What are my conceiving chances? wil it take long time 2. Do cyst will occur again? 3. What should the size of the left ovary and follicle tube for conceiving. According to my doctor my left ovary is now normal in size and follicle tube too. Thank you:)
I had an ovary cyst laser operation 2 month ago and after that an injection was given in bump. A big lump was formed after the injection. Noe after two months it it becom smaller but itis not going away and sometimes there is pain also in the hip and leg. Please suggest what I should do.
My wife, in her 8th month of pregnancy. She complaints of an itchy burning sensation in her abdomen if she walks for some time. On resting for a while it subsides. What is happening? Is everything alright? Please help.
Hi i 30years male recently i examin the (urine ) the result was (4-6 rbc) and (+++cal.) please advice me for further treatment (dr. prescribed antibiotic & alycluzire)
I have a black and dark pimple marks on my face please help me to reduce d dencity of the black mark.
I have a severe headache on right side. This is happening with me since 7th class. I had taken treatment but always treatment protocol is different. Tired of this now. My x ray report of head is normal. please help.
Hi yesterday morning I was playing and suddenly I felt something moving on the left side ribs. I was normal before that and suddenly I started having anxiety after that. I had oily food after that. Since then I have the fear of heart attack. Is it because of anxiety and acidity?
I have acne problem. I tried every possible thing to cure it like home remedies and consulted so many doctors but all in vain. How can I prevent them?
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.