Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.subash
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.subashYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a problem of backpain, and sometimes a headache will come do I get any. Suggestions from you Thank you.
I am feel always sleepy all day since a week ; instead of taking 9 hours of sleep at night. Why it is happening ?
Excess fat cells in the human body can settle under the skin and cause obesity, Additionally, they may even settle in specific organs and liver is one of them. When fat starts accumulating in the liver, a condition known as fatty liver manifests itself.
There are two types of fatty liver disease alcoholic and non-alcoholic. As the name suggests, the former is triggered by excessive alcohol consumption, whereas the latter takes place due to other reasons. While non-alcoholic fatty liver disease interferes with the normal functioning of the liver, alcoholic fatty liver disease has specific symptoms such as jaundice, fever, spider veins, and increase white blood cells (WBCs) count.
In the world of Ayurveda, the liver is a pitta organ, which is absolutely essential for normal digestion and elimination. Therefore, the pitta dosha should always be in balance so that toxins are eliminated by the liver from the body. A liver disease results when the pitta is aggravated, which can be treated with the help of lifestyle and dietary modifications, in addition to Ayurvedic remedies.
The following are some of the Ayurvedic tips and guidelines that can support liver healing and reduce the symptoms of fatty liver:
- Avoid fatty and fried foods as these can further aggravate pitta and heating and overstimulating.
- Incorporate cool and non-acidic food items such as berries, pears and melons into your diet.
- Eat a combination of steamed vegetable and whole grains such as quinoa.
- Consume aloe juice in moderate quantities as it is cooling.
- Regularly consume a mixture of 2 grams of long pepper powder and 1 teaspoon honey once a day for complete 1 month.
- Consume a decoction of giloy (Tinospora cordifolia), 30 ml, mixed with a teaspoon of honey once a day. 7. Drink plenty of water to cool the body down and eliminate toxins.
- Consume 10 to 20 ml of bhumi amla juice.
- Take 1 to 3 grams of kakuti powder twice a day with water after meals.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!