Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. K SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
My mother is 43 years old. He is having pain in her knees when spends time in ac room. We visited multiple doctors for that, bt not getting the result. So what to do?
Plz suggest some home remedies for arthritis. I am taking medication it, I have swelling on my hands n feet.
From past two months I am suffering from lower back pain what would be the problem sir/madam? Kindly help me.
Pain in back, joints or in muscle can be very troublesome. And, if it continues, then it can cause a lot of discomfort as you then find it difficult to perform even day-to-day activities. Homeopathy can very effectively deals with any pain. Let us check the remedies:
Homeopathic remedies for back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you are tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
Ways in which homeopathy can cure Joint and muscle pain:
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain, but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
Hiii I am 28 years old my leg always pain I did little exercise but pain never goes please tell me any reason.
Psoriasis is an auto-immune provocative disease and that is known to primarily affect the skin. The skin lesions basically appear on the skin above the knees and elbow. It is basically classified into 5 types namely plaque, guttate, pustular, inverse and erythrodermic. The major causes of this condition are stress, injury and cold climatic condition.
The skin condition is marked by white scaly patches that appear on the top layer of the skin. Psoriatic arthritis occurs in individuals who suffer from psoriasis for a longer time. The weakening of the immune system of the body is the result of the inflammation of the joints and that cause the Psoriatic arthritis.
Indications of Psoriatic arthritis
- Pain, stiffness and swelling are experienced in the joints of the body and the intensity of the pain can be moderate or mild.
- As a result of inflammation, the joints involved with arthritis problem and are warm when touched
- Pain occurs around the neck as well as the sacrum
- The nails become yellow in color and tend to separate from the nail bed.
Can homeopathy medicines treat psoriatic arthiritis
- Homeopathic treatment is anytime safe for treating Psoriatic arthritis, and that has been evidently proved by the researchers.
- Homeopathy medicines have also helped in the improvement in the quality of the lives of people suffering from the psoriatic arthritis.
- The homeopathic medicines have a definite desirability, and they act well on different tissues as well as organs in our body. It is very important that thorough examination is done by the homeopathic doctor so that good results can be attained.
The different ways by which homeopathic medicines can resolve psoriatic arthritis depend mainly on how persistent the disease is, family history, and how extensive it is. These key features help in determining the rate of curability of psoriatic arthritis. Homeopathy medicines act very well on patients not using conventional medicines. Opting for homeopathy at the earliest once the condition is diagnosed is very beneficial as it provides quick relief.
How helpful are homeopathic medicines
The homeopathic medicines that are used to treat psoriatic arthritis are Thuja occidentalis, Rhus toxicodendron, Radium bromatum, Kali carbonicum and Ledum palustre. These medications not only relieve the pain, but are beneficial in reducing the stiffness and the inflammation.
The progress of the disease is also arrested by the use of homeopathic medicines, which in turn improve the quality of life of the patient and they are able to perform their daily activities properly. The dependency on the pain killers for reducing the pain can be reduced by taking homeopathic medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.