Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Hello doctor My ultrasound reports say that I have mild bulky ovaries and grade 1fatty lever. Please suggest me treatment and medicine, any lifestyle changes that I need to make to get back to normal and healthy.
Hello . I have irregular period with hypothyroidism. My last period is ago 5 months. Doctor suspected may be pcod. And I want to know about mode of treatment for pcod. I have one 4 years kid so now am planning to have second one. So due to pcod is there any complications. Pls let me know.
Hi Doctor, I am 26 years old, married female. It is about 3 month of my marriage and we do not have sex properly because I can not bear the pain. What should I do? I mean for food or anything else.
Calcium rich foods - broccoli, yoghurt, cabbage and milk - should be consumed in higher quantities as they naturally fight muscle spasms and also lessen the pain caused by cramps during menstruation.
My ESR is 29. Uric acid is 7.4. I am having slight head ache from time to time from past 3 days. I had fever day before yesterday, but did not experience it after that. I feel uneasy with the head ache. My typhoid report according to the doctor is on the border line. There are enough pluses in the report to suggest that this might be typhoid. However, doctor wants to observe me for a weeks time. He wants to see if the fever goes away in this time or shots up. My Billirubin levels naturally remain between 1-2. I have been cured for T.B. 9 years back. I am allergic to sparfloxacin. My urine from the past 8 days is dark yellowish early in the morning. I have to travel abroad in a months time ad have to work on australian visa. They require medical examination to be done from their own accredited hospitals. I am not sure if I should wait for one week for other symptoms to show up. Please help. This situation was a week back. My doctor started me with Ofloxacin for any threat of typhoid. I have taken doses for 5 days now. My headache still remains on and off during the day. Urine colour still unusually shows yellow. I have to travel soon. Should I just neglect this headache and hope for it to get fine by pain killers or is it an indication of something else? What tests should I get done with?
Mai bahut patli hu kya karu achhe health ke liye doctor gave me Avery sure itable suggested me please give me some medicine too.
Hi. My wife got abortion 10 days ago, when she was 1.5 month, dis is the second baby which I was try, I had 3 years baby boy, she was cleaned her stomach those things in hospital. Now today we couldn't control ourselves, I had lip, breasts play role, I got milk in her breasts, that I swallowed both were tasty (sweet and bit khata). But we didn't have intercourse. My questions is 1.swallowing breasts milk is any harm to me? Or her? 2. Can I have sex with her now? Or can I have at least ass sex? 3. Or can I only stick foreplay? Because both can't able control our feelings! Please suggest. What I have to do or don't do?
HEALTH BENEFITS OF SWEET POTATO
1. Rich in high amount of Beta carotene
2. Contain twice the fibre of normal potatoes
3. Rich in vitamin c and E
4. Potent source of manganese
5. High level of vitamin B6 and potassium
My periods will be regular. This month didn't get it. It's already one week over. I want to know y it is like this and what I should do for this.
I am 25yr female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
I'm on the contraceptive pills (unwanted 21). After how many days of taking the pills am I protected? What are the consequences of not taking the pills in the order?
Last month period was on 4 April this period yesterday happened but bleeding is not happening only stomach ache n brown clot. Blood is n inside vaginas I can feel but bleeding is not happening.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.