Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Iam 30 years old. I go toilet once very less and sometime pain in urinary bladder and once no toilet in a day.
Hi I have stomach problems every time gas problem I have taken medicine livocon syrup so that time no problem and some time I have not talked medicine so very hard pain please give me medicine name and advise Thanks.
I am 19. And my height is 5' 2" My question is How do I increase my height? What kind of food should I eat.
hello. Mam I am kapil kushwah. I had a acne pimples marks on my face. How can I remove them. Please mam answered mee. Only on my chics.
I am 24 years old boy, with a weight of 47kg. I really want to gain some weight, l had tried eating food with more calories but it didn't worked. please suggest some easy ways to gain some weight quickly.
I have white hair problem since I was 16 year age it's start slowly whitening. Now almost 60% hair are white. Generally dye hair but now fed up want some real household solution. Also from last one year hair on chest, nose, under body etc are slowly getting white. Please help.
I have hair fall problem. I have also dandruff problem for last 2 years. Pls suggest me medicine nd treatment to control my hair fall. Nd I want to growth my hair .((
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi sir my name is malli night 9 onwards I am try to sleep but I am not sleeping 2, 3 please choose my problem for me thanks.
Sir/Madam What I have to eat or drink to stop acne on my face mostly on forehead, I used many cosmetic creams to stop it but some time it stop it but again acne grown on my face?
Keep The Acne At Bay With Easy Tips
1. Avoid greasy, unhealthy food avoid sugary n starch product like cake, chocolate, white bread, fried food and sweets.
2. Remove make up before bed.
3. Avoid make up as far as possible if at all use powder n gel based product.
Avoid cream based products as they clog pores.