Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K SaravananYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year old I am suffered from fever and cough please say any medicine to buy. Why I will fit from fever and cough please say.
Hii my one of my teeth is paining while eating and it started paining from yesterday so tell me what should I do?
I am 29 years old unmarried. I have problem of nightfall. I do meditation daily in the morning and my diet is simple. Yet this is happen I want to get rid off.
I have a case in which I suffer from anxiety and loss of concentration when I don't see things in proper place or condition. It is followed by my intention to make it proper. Please help.
I had chicken pox before 20 days. But marks are there on my face till now .what should I do? Suggest me any cream or oil for remove marks.
I have taken three I pills. Each after having sex. Will it affect my pregnancy in future. And if yes what should I do. Nd if no then can I take more.
Dear sir, My question is, whats the best food and exercise for the penis enlargement, how to enlarge penis size, even when I do masturbate then I discharge within one minute. Please tell me how to increase my stamina and suggest me how to increase penis size, whether there is any ayurvedic medicine who can increase my aize.
My age is 24 and weight is 56 when I am doing sex my pennis is not inserting inside its bending every time. I have tried 10 times each time not inserting pennis inside. My pennis size is 5 inch. Please what could be the issue.
Pregnant test was shown negative but periods was not come since 1 month. I have try 2 time pregnancy test within 3 days result shown same negative.
I am fatty, want to loose fat from last 18 years but due to laziness, I do not want to bht now I want to have a proper diet chart if you can help me out.
Since 5 years I am masturbating almost 2-3 times daily by rubbing my pennis on bed. Now m vry worried about my sexual health as my penis foreskin covers the inside thing even in the erected position and when I push skin little back in that position it hurts little. What can I do? Please help? Dos leaving masturbation will solve my problem?
Hi. Every month my periods get delayed by 5 to 6 days and this month it has been delayed by 7 days and yet iy has not come. What should I do?
I have a very bad headache everyday in same time (7 to 9 pm) since some month. But it occurs 3 to 4 days continuously. Also feeling very weakness everyday.
I am 30 years old woman. I want to lose my from overall body.(but mostly on tummy, chest, hip) I have lower back and neck pain. Whenever I do any kind of workout my lower back and neck hurts. I have very less stamina. I want some good exercise and diet plan. I will prefer vegetarian diet. Please help me.
Hello doctor. My girlfriend just got her medical abortion done. It has been 4 days since she took her mifepristone tablet. And 12 hours later she took misoprostol tablets. She completed the course. Got heavy bleeding with clots. And the bleeding reduced the next day. She felt absolutely fine after 2 days even though there was minimal bleeding. But today her bleeding increased again (not as heavy as the first day) considerably. Should I give her METHERGIN ? .i have tried to take her to a gynec but she is will not allow me .please help me.
My weight is 64 kg. Recently I joined gym. I want to make muscular body. but I have allergy to eat eggs, pimples comes out. How can I make muscular body?
Home remedies for constipation in infants
Infants usually suffer from constipation when they are introduced to solid food. Insufficient intake of water, formula milk and lactose-intolerance are some of the other reasons of constipation in infants. It is very difficult to calm an infant when he/she is suffering from constipation. The little ones cannot express themselves completely but you can easily make out from their uncontrolled crying and the acute tummy ache; that they are suffering from constipation.
Here are some indian home remedies for constipation in infants:
- Raisins: Soak 4-5 raisins in water overnight. Squeeze the juice out of the swollen grapes and give this to your baby. It helps to pass motion very fast. Dry red grapes are much better than green ones to relieve constipation.
- Castor oil: Mix a few drops of castor oil with the mother’s milk and feed this to the baby. It can also be given with a teaspoon of lukewarm water. This dose needs to be given once a day till the baby is relieved.
- Spinach rice: Cook a small quantity of green gram dal with spinach puree and rice. Take a separate pan and add some oil and put the mixture of dal, spinach and rice in to this pan and simmer for a few minutes. This is a very effective home remedy for constipation in infants.
- Orange juice: During summers, add some water and dilute orange juice. This is the best way of getting rid of constipation. During winters, have this mix only in the afternoon.
Home remedies for constipation in pregnancy
Pregnant women are also very susceptible to constipation. They constantly think about how to get rid of constipation. Flatulence, gas and acidity problems are also very common during pregnancy. The major cause of constipation during pregnancy is hormonal change. Increased iron supplements, decreased food and water intake also add to the problem of constipation.
Here are a few natural home remedies for constipation in pregnancy:
- Watermelon: Boil some watermelon seeds and make tea with this seed extract. Sipping watermelon seeds tea helps to relieve constipation.
- Exercise: Regular exercise can help to relive constipation. However, care should be taken to avoid any strenuous exercise and check with your healthcare provider whether exercise is safe for you or not.
- Coconut oil: One tablespoon of coconut oil before each meal can help to soften the stool and facilitate easy bowel movement.
- Yoga: Yoga can help a great deal in relieving constipation. Pregnant women are taught various postures that are helpful while giving birth. These postures are also helpful in constipation. Keeping the knees at an angle of 90 degrees helps to evacuate the bowels. Another pose that is really helpful is the wind relieving pose. This pose will not only help to relieve constipation, it is also helpful in passing gas.
- Pregnant women may feel the need to urinate very often. They should never avoid the urge. Use the washroom as often as required. When you sit on the toilet seat, just relax your pelvic muscles. This helps to empty the bladder more fully and also relieves constipation.
Home remedies for constipation in adults :
Before you think of finding answer to the question, “how to get rid of constipation? “. It is important to first find the reason behind constipation. Health disorders such as hypothyroidism, colon cancer, parkinson’s diseases, improper diet, irregular potty habits, and inadequate intake of water, stress and lack of physical exercise are some of the causes of constipation in adults.
Here are a few indian home remedies for constipation in adults:
- Amla powder – Just take a teaspoon of amla powder with water every day before going to bed. Being a natural laxative, it is really helpful in relieving constipation.
- Lemon juice – Take a glass of lukewarm water and add one teaspoon of lemon juice and a pinch of salt to it. Drink this every morning on an empty stomach. The cleansing properties of lime and the lubricating properties of salt will help to evacuate the bowels without pain.
- Flaxseeds – Make a fine powder by grinding some flaxseeds along with a few sesame seeds, 2-3 sunflower seeds and a few almonds. Take one tablespoon of this mixture everyday to get rid of constipation.
- Guavas - Consuming guava seeds can help to relieve constipation, since they contain very high fiber content.
- Ghee with milk – Take a glass of hot milk and add a spoon of ghee to it. Drink it every night before you go to bed. This is an age old home remedy or constipation.
- Methi seeds – Soak a few methi seeds overnight and drink this water in the morning. This is a very effective indian home remedy to relive constipation.
- You may be interested in reading – benefits of methi seeds.
- Isabgol (psyllium husk) – This is one of the best way to get rid of constipation instantly. If you have been suffering from constipation for more than a day or 2, isabgol is your answer. Just mix 1-2 tsp isabgol in a glass of warm milk and consume at bedtime for a week. This will not only relieve constipation but it will also help in regularizing your bowel movements.