Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K S Venkatesh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. K S VenkateshYour feedback matters!
Recently my left leg was fractured in an accident when happens I prefer a local doctor he treated but my leg not stocked correctly. Which doctor is correct to treat.
I am 30 year male. I got sudden swelling in right feet toe after pressing it for around some time in the night. And along with good pain.
Sir I have done MRI of my neck finding is right posterolateral and forminal disc bulge at c5-c6 level causing ventrolateral thecal sac and lateral recess compromise with right neural foramina narrowing impinging existing nerve root. I am not feeling pain getting neuroford medicine. Will it be cured by medicine? As I do not want surgery.
I am a 40 yes old person. I am a male and I have a serious backache from past 1 Kindly give me any idea.
Are you experiencing pain and tenderness in your hand bones? Hand pain can occur due to several causes that may include diseases and injuries. Most of the causes of pain in the hand bones are treatable, and the symptoms can be eased. The most common conditions that cause pain and tenderness in your hand bones include the following:
De Quervain’s tendinitis
- This condition causes pain on your wrist on the side of your thumb. The pain develops gradually or suddenly and may travel the length of your thumb and forearm.
- Movements such as making a fist, turning the wrist, and holding objects may be painful.
- The pain occurs because of swelling of your wrist tendons that are present at the base of your thumb. This happens on the account of inflammation and irritation.
- Overuse and repetitive activities lead to this condition.
- New mothers are at a higher risk of getting this condition because of the position in which they have to hold their babies, and due to fluctuating hormone levels.
- Wrist fracture increases the chances of D e Quervain’s tendinitis.
- Arthritis is a very common condition that is associated with hand pain or pain in the hand bones.
- It causes your joints to lose the cartilage, slowing them to move against each other slowly.
- The deterioration of the cartilage causes pain and swellings.
- The areas in your hand that get affected by this condition include the base of your thumb, end joint located near your fingertip, and the middle joint of your fingers.
- The most common form of arthritis is known as osteoarthritis, which leads to the progressive degeneration of the cartilage. It occurs because of ageing, and because of injuries such as dislocation and fractures. It causes swelling, stiffness, and swelling in your hands.
- Another form of arthritis that affects your hand bones is called rheumatoid arthritis. This is an autoimmune disease in which the cells lining your joints get attacked by mistake by your own immune system. It leads to stiff, swollen, and painful joints. Hand pain associated with this condition is aching and throbbing in nature. The pain worsens in the morning and after a period of being immobile.
- This is a fluid-filled swelling which develops around a tendon or joint. A ganglion resembles a soft and smooth lump.
- It is made of synovial fluid which surrounds your tendons and joints for lubrication during movement.
- These are most likely to occur in your wrists, fingers, and hands.
- It is recommended for you to consult a doctor on experiencing hand pain of any form, and at any location on the hands. This will allow proper diagnosis so that you can follow specific treatment measures.